You need to lower them. 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 155 156 157 > >> >>> »|

Magic Warrior

User Image

Hello to you, and welcome to my little artshop.~

Announcements.

01/11/2014

Looking for your 'My little Pony' or 'Sonic the Hedgehog' character drawn out? Having an [animal avi? Hit me up, I might be able to do something for you!
HAVE SOME SAMPLES!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

28/02/2014:

Drawing the new animal avis as well

15/08/2013:

Now drawing pokemon!

17/07/2013:

opened

04/08/2013:

added new banner

05/08/2013:

bribe items updated + rule list updated
+ offering to draw animals individually now.

idea Spotlight idea

Have you checked out this joint shop yet?

User Image

And yours truly is a part of it! o/
Check it out, we have amazing artists in there!

Magic Warrior

---Rules---

- wahmbulance Please do not order anymore when the slots are full, UNLESS you have an item that might interest me. QwQ *points at the bribe list under the samples* wahmbulance

-Prices can go up or down in between batches,

-I can refuse to draw your avi.
Especially if the avatar in question is too cluttered.

-I do not do free art on demand.

-Do not take credit for my art.

-Don’t waste my time.

-I might take some time to finish art

-I might take some artistic liberties with a drawing

NEW -Please only order on this thread, don't PM me for art. I tend to overlook my personal messages, and I might forget about any requests sent to me by PM.

More rules can be added to this list if I see fit.

Do’s: Couples, straight, slash, animals, furries, partial nudity, backgrounds, fullbodies, OCs.

Don’ts: full nudity, sex scenes, chibis, overly complicated mecha, perspective, overly gore.

More can be added to both categories.

Magic Warrior

---Samples and Prices---

-Bust with or without background: 10 bil
SAMPLES

-Full body without or with simplified background: 15 bil

SAMPLES

-Bust of a couple without or with background: 45 bil

SAMPLES

-Full body of a couple without or with simplified background: bribes (the list underneath has suggestions. owo )

SAMPLES

- 2bil per simple animal (cats, dogs, small furry critters,...). 5 bil per complicated animal. (big reptilians, hooved animals,...)

Now, apart from animals, I also draw pokemon! They will be stylized unless asked otherwise! And yes, I am willing to draw [animal] avatars. Also stylized Sonic and MLP: FIM characters. owo
SAMPLE

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Regular bribe items.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Note that you can offer other not present on this list or my wishlist. Feel free to offer!
I like pet items a lot! <3

----

wahmbulance These items get you avi art instantly even if the shop is full. wahmbulance

User ImageUser Image

---

Magic Warrior

---Slots---

Regular slots

1.Wren_Fritsche

Avatar(s) or reference(s): Serran and Shintyl
What do you want?: Fullbody
How much you want to pay: Cesi the Gorgon Griffon
Any extra notes: Well Serran is rather cold and distant. He tends to be distracted with his phone (or technology in general) Shintyl is overly affectionate and can't help but to hold onto him. She is also very ignorant of technology views it as if it's a form of magic.
(also because so many forget it Shintyl has a tail). As for posing I'll leave that up to how you would want them drawn.
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?:Yes I would like one.
Want a transparent or white background? : Transparent

2.x Karurie x

Avatar(s) or reference(s): Avatar –
User Image

Meili-

What do you want?: Busts of a couple with (simplified) background.

How much you want to pay: 4bil.

Any extra notes: It’s a companion piece, so their expressions are soft and affectionate. The overall feel is romantic or playful. I would like them to be close to one another, but as for posing, I leave that up to your artistic creativity! The background could be in the middle of the city or perhaps inside his loft?
I’ve provided the manga for references!

Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: Yes please!

3. Teenur

Avatar(s) or reference(s): Vin and Tina
What do you want?: full body with simple bg
How much you want to pay: 10bil
Any extra notes: Everything should be on the website for you~ I just want you to draw us in our casual clothes.
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: yes
Want a transparent or white background? : transparent

Extra Bribe Slots

1. Naladi

Avatar(s) or reference(s): Could I have a couple drawing of my paw avatar and my bf's human avatar together?

My paw avi:
User Image User Image User Image

My BF's Avi:
User Image
User Image

What do you want?: A halfbody drawing with a simple background would be splendid!
How much you want to pay: Retro Summer Fundraiser
Any extra notes: When they stand side by side, my paw is about a third of the size of my bf's character (about knee height).
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: Yes, please!
Want a transparent or white background? : Either is great.

2. IceWolf28079

Avatar(s) or reference(s): this one-ref~ or this one- ref~
What do you want?: fullbody/background
How much you want to pay: Cacao the Baby Lion
Any extra notes: artistic freedom smile
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: yes~
Want a transparent or white background? : ~

gaia_star Very Special Slots gaia_star

So these are slots reserved for those that are insanily awesome. QwQ It's the equivalent of a 'white list' and a spot can be obtained here by being a frequent buyer or just being awesome. <3

Perks:
(1) When you wish art from me, you can ask me whenever you wish to. I will rarely refuse, unless I get very busy(which is actually pretty often, I noticedorz ). owo I admit it, I don't always have the time. orz I'm sorry.
(2) You get a discount of 40%
(3) When drawing experimental art, it will be very probable I use your avi. Unless you rather don't want that. =w=

1. Magnificent Moonbeam
I owe you my love. QwQ

2. Gavyn the Mighty

What do you want?: Full body. I don't think I need a background, because I want it for my post style.
How much you want to pay: Whatever you desire for the time you put in.
Any extra notes: I am invisioning my avatar/character as someone from the "Tales of" video game series by Namco. I don't know if you are familiar with that series or not. So, maybe an action shot? I don't know.. Lol.
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: Of course!
Want a transparent or white background? Transparent, please.
User Image

3. Titgas
4. Sno Magicka
5.Odd Cinderella
Avatar(s) or reference(s): Knight: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Princess: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do you want?: Full Body
How much you want to pay: 3.6 bil
Any extra notes: arrow Pose Reference, they are actually the same person. She's both a Princess and a Knight:
arrow Instead of the cross motifs that the Knight has, can you change them to be sapphire roses with a silver outline? There's a purple gem on the boots, can you change it to the electric blue that's on the other parts of the avatar as well along with changing the boots color to navy blue that matches the rest of the outfit? And, for the Rose Sword, can you give the rose of the sword a silver outline too?
arrow For the Princess, can you keep the hand poses that the avatar has instead of what the reference offers? On the bows of the avatar dress, can you add sapphire roses with a silver outline?
arrow A navy blue "aura" should surround them, but it could be the outline of the design instead of each individual body having said Aura. So, like, once the art is complete, a blue outline of the entire image should be seen.
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: Yes
Want a transparent or white background?: White

6.Halfling Heroine

7.DatChanneh

8.Crowryl
Avatar(s) or reference(s): Crowley and Daryl And Mingus
What do you want?: Fullbody with background
How much you want to pay: I have no idea what to offer with the discount even, so I'll just offer 15bil?
Any extra notes: Don't stress yourself if you can't get the kid right, it's okay.
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: Yes please
Want a transparent or white background? : Sure

Himemiya Neko
Wren_Fritsche
Titjism
Kawaii Dollface
Naladi
Killara Ozkavosh
x Karurie x

Magic Warrior

---Form---

Please fill out this form, thank you! owo

Username:
Avatar(s) or reference(s): (tektek or link to screenshot. If complicated, item list might be required)
What do you want?: (bust/fullbody/backgrounds)
How much you want to pay: (put your offering price here)
Any extra notes: (ex.: draw her with a flat chest, his expression has to be sad, they need to be playing a game of chess, he has to fight his pet tiger,...)
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?:(Leave blank if you don't want a WIP)
Want a transparent or white background? :(transparent is a png file, white a jpg)

How it will go:
1.)Fill out the form and post it on this thread.

2.) (Normally) I give you my green light.

3.) You send the payment that I won’t accept yet.

4.) Once I finish the drawing, I accept the payment.

5.) You say if anything else needs to be added, and once you're cool, you accept the payment as well. <3

Magic Warrior

---Links---

Let's affiliate!
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/lovely-3-and-an-avi-art-shop-open/t.86943279/][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Samantai/a08053ec-35d8-47c4-a8dd-84556f4c2f63_zps8c22efb9.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/lovely-3-and-an-avi-art-shop-open/t.86943279/][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Samantai/banner2copy_zps7eb2216b.jpg[/img][/url]

(Temporary 200x40 banner until I make a new one. QwQ )

Other shops you should check out!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

Magic Warrior

---Finished---

Work I've finished so far!

Old -----& New

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magic Warrior

---Contest---

Closed.

Magic Warrior

---Received art!---

This is a special section for those that would like to do art trades, or just offer art for the heck of it!
If you want to draw any of my dears, feel free to pick any of the avis and /or OCs I put underneath.~
If you want an art trade, just post in the forum or PM me whenever I am open for art trades, and we'll get to exchange drawings.~

Avis you can draw:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OCs you can draw: COMING SOON

Magic Warrior

-Reserved-

Magic Warrior

-Reserved-

Magic Warrior

User Image

And it is open! <333

"Why yes, I do have the most amazing Iguana ever."

(c) Art and layout by Samanthai.
Heya ouo I'm sorry to bother you, but I didn't see a price for this, and I don't know if animals count the same as humans in price to you. Anyways, about what kind of price range would you charge for a very simple drawing of a cat and a koala being... Um, cute together? xD Like hugging or leaning on each other's backs, or the koala hanging on the cat, just something like that. Sorry if I don't make a lot of sense, super tired and too overexcited when I saw animals were okay on your list u_u Thank you!!

Magic Warrior

Ailunbee

User Image

Well, depends on what kind of drawing you want.~
But I can already say that for a cat and a koala, it shouldn't be beyond the 70k. owo
One for 50k.

But it's a very valid point, I should make a category apart for animals as well. XD

You have references for your critters? owo

"Why yes, I do have the most amazing Iguana ever."

(c) Art and layout by Samanthai.

Eloquent Lunatic

Username: Siren_Fae
Avatar(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do you want?: fullbody/simple background
Any extra notes:
~She is a psychotic, dangerous but playful jester.
~Athletic and slightly curvy build.
~Can be drawn childish, flirty, taunting, or frightening.
~Her hair is supposed to be in to long slightly curly pigtails, one white to black and one green to blue. I'd like her spiked bracelets and her boots to be kinda oversized. Also, her zippered leather mask covers up a smile full of dangerously sharpened teeth. She filed them down herself after years of torment from her former master.
~For those who enjoy darker art, she has been known to use her sharpened teeth to either attack or even eat people, when in her darker phases.
~
Examples of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas