Welcome to Gaia! ::

souu-chan

User Image
sorry it took so long. ^^;
Legit Story Bro

User Image

Hope you love it! <3
Selena_Reborn

I love it ^_^, But you forgot her headphones, can you add it please? & Thanks so much >w<
Legit Story Bro
Selena_Reborn

I love it ^_^, But you forgot her headphones, can you add it please? & Thanks so much >w<

User Image

all better :3
Selena_Reborn

Thanks I love it so much ^_^
Hey, I’m opening an art mall soon and I was wondering if you would like to advertise your banner there. I want to make a simple place for gaians to find exactly what they need without having to sift through random art forums. It will be 15k for the first month, and then 5k for every additional month that you’re advertised there. I would sort all the shops into groups such as Chibi, Traditional, Avi art, and so on. You can pick one group to be in (given that you actually draw that) or more groups for an additional 2500g each. I’ll be opening the mall on the 6th, would you like to preorder a spot? It’ll be 10k for early birds. Quote me if this is something that would interest you, whether or not you plan on advertising there. If you want to discuss advertising please PM me, and we can work out details. :3
lukstar
Hey, I’m opening an art mall soon and I was wondering if you would like to advertise your banner there. I want to make a simple place for gaians to find exactly what they need without having to sift through random art forums. It will be 15k for the first month, and then 5k for every additional month that you’re advertised there. I would sort all the shops into groups such as Chibi, Traditional, Avi art, and so on. You can pick one group to be in (given that you actually draw that) or more groups for an additional 2500g each. I’ll be opening the mall on the 6th, would you like to preorder a spot? It’ll be 10k for early birds. Quote me if this is something that would interest you, whether or not you plan on advertising there. If you want to discuss advertising please PM me, and we can work out details. :3

I'd really like to, but I dont really run this single shop anymore, I'm part of a larger group. Could I sign that shop up instead? smile

Timid Tipper

Selena_Reborn
I'm sorry about the belated response, things in life had got me really really busy, and I finally got things to settle down.

About the gold, I gave away all of the gold I had to a friend when things were hectic, but I managed to scrounge up a bit of gold. I'll send the trade with all I have at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff