Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 231 ]
Total Votes:[ 231 ]

Hotarla
Messere Mana
Hotarla

Sounds pretty cool! Where would you travel to teach English, if given the opportunity?
I'd so love to travel someday~ not to teach English but... xd

China for the most part...c: I'd like Hong Kong but I'd need a degree and I don't have one...Ox I'm also partial to any other place but I'd like to try China first since it seems like the easiest and more logical choice since the cost of living is cheaper there...c:

Ahh well I hope you are fortunate to go to China to teach.
Yes, living expenses must be taken to account.
Do you speak or understand cantonese, mandarin, etc?
It's mandatory to be bilingual hmm?

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Remind me to sell you my soul later
Arodynamics
Messere Mana

hey hey lady, you got the goods? cat_ninja

*looks at Mana and unzips his pants*
Is that what you mean? biggrin

*Mana proudly shows of his goods and smirks, eye twinkle*

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Messere Mana
Arodynamics
Messere Mana

Not exactly what I meant, but I will accept it.

Commander in Chief

Arodynamics
Messere Mana
Arodynamics
Messere Mana

Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich
RoonXAne

Nuuuu, Mana-sensei is ok. I prefer that over a typo lol

Hmm, sometimes I don't always approach stress logically.
I end up bottling it all up and then explode later.
But for the times I do take on stress, the right way, I always have someone to talk to or vent it out. Whether it be a family member, friend, partner, it's good for me to relieve that stressful tension, verbally.
Take little breaks and give yourself some time to relax. And when you're ready to get back at it, give yourself a goal on what/how/when to finish whatever it is that you're doing.

Haha. That word can be used in a sexual sense. I'd give an example but it might be too graphic for the kiddies out there lurking.

Yes, I hope it doesn't ever happen again either. I'm going to stay away from doing business with children. I had no idea they were a kid, nor did I look into it. That was my mistake.
A lot more people got affected too. One person is now in debt of $300 because of the charge back. It's really horrible. But thanks for reading Roon. I do appreciate that. :'3
[NPC] President Diedrich
Arodynamics
Messere Mana
Arodynamics
Messere Mana

Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

I wish I had the option to delete NPC spam bot posts. neutral

Commander in Chief

Messere Mana
RoonXAne

But for the times I do take on stress, the right way, I always have someone to talk to or vent it out. Whether it be a family member, friend, partner, it's good for me to relieve that stressful tension, verbally.
Take little breaks and give yourself some time to relax. And when you're ready to get back at it, give yourself a goal on what/how/when to finish whatever it is that you're doing.

Haha. That word can be used in a sexual sense. I'd give an example but it might be too graphic for the kiddies out there lurking.

Yes, I hope it doesn't ever happen again either. I'm going to stay away from doing business with children. I had no idea they were a kid, nor did I look into it. That was my mistake.
A lot more people got affected too. One person is now in debt of $300 because of the charge back. It's really horrible. But thanks for reading Roon. I do appreciate that. :'3

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!
Arodynamics

lol If you meant the art then to be honest I haven't started on it yet.
Just have a saved file on Sai with your avatar and stuff.
Sorry it's taking so long. I've had to deal with an issue.

Thank you for remaining patient still. ;3;
I can assure you that the art will come your way, doll.

Commander in Chief

Messere Mana
Arodynamics

lol If you meant the art then to be honest I haven't started on it yet.
Just have a saved file on Sai with your avatar and stuff.
Sorry it's taking so long. I've had to deal with an issue.

Thank you for remaining patient still. ;3;
I can assure you that the art will come your way, doll.
Did you know that if you tie 17 electric eels together they'd create enough electricty to power the town of Looneyville, Texas for 7.35 hours but only in Spring? It's a fact! Ok Bye!
[NPC] President Diedrich
Messere Mana
RoonXAne

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

I can mutilate your little rabbit-hood with a dull plastic knife if you want. The ridges will still do some damage.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Messere Mana

I was just being silly I think???? o n o
Yeah I read your DA, that is some bullshit.
Been trying to get the word out with my other artist friends so they can protect themselves better.
I mean you hear a lot about commissioners getting shafted by artists (I have one particular person in mind e ___e) but you rarely hear about artists getting shafted by customers. And I don't think it's because it's not happening, I think it's because people don't wanna share their bad experiences or they just give up on doing commissions because of it.
So, good for you for getting the word out. <3

I know that your art's worth the wait. ; )
I think everything in the trade is more expensive than when I offered it, too, so it's just an even better bribe. lol

Commander in Chief

Messere Mana
[NPC] President Diedrich
Messere Mana
RoonXAne

I can mutilate your little rabbit-hood with a dull plastic knife if you want. The ridges will still do some damage.

Commander in Chief

Arodynamics
Messere Mana

I was just being silly I think???? o n o
Yeah I read your DA, that is some bullshit.
Been trying to get the word out with my other artist friends so they can protect themselves better.
I mean you hear a lot about commissioners getting shafted by artists (I have one particular person in mind e ___e) but you rarely hear about artists getting shafted by customers. And I don't think it's because it's not happening, I think it's because people don't wanna share their bad experiences or they just give up on doing commissions because of it.
So, good for you for getting the word out. <3

I know that your art's worth the wait. ; )
I think everything in the trade is more expensive than when I offered it, too, so it's just an even better bribe. lol
Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

SO ready for diedrich to not be quotin anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas