Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump moves the thread back to the first page *********. ^_^ So that more people can see it.

And thankies, I'm really glad you like things on gaia and stuff. ~huggles~ glad you finally joined us. and tell me when you have your art shop up!!! Maybe we can have an art auction together.
FAVORITES: Out of every 50 or so sketches and drawings I do, only one enters my favorites book. These are not exclusive works. I print them on cards and notepaper for people in my area irl. To use there is a flat charge of 6000 gold or an item of similar worth. They are particularly special to me. I WILL be keeping close tabs on who has paid to use these images, and violators will be reported for art theft. To use on a website or gallery outside of gaia, please ask permission and we'll work something out. I do customize these works as well for 10,000 or an item of similar worth.

User Image
Owners:
FAVORITES: Out of every 50 or so sketches and drawings I do, only one enters my favorites book. These are not exclusive works. I print them on cards and notepaper for people in my area irl. To use there is a flat charge of 6000 gold or an item of similar worth. They are particularly special to me. I WILL be keeping close tabs on who has paid to use these images, and violators will be reported for art theft. To use on a website or gallery outside of gaia, please ask permission and we'll work something out. I do customize these works as well for 10,000 or an item of similar worth. ((This image concept was thought up by my good friend Ryan))

User Image

Owners:
FAVORITES: Out of every 50 or so sketches and drawings I do, only one enters my favorites book. These are not exclusive works. I print them on cards and notepaper for people in my area irl. To use there is a flat charge of 6000 gold or an item of similar worth. They are particularly special to me. I WILL be keeping close tabs on who has paid to use these images, and violators will be reported for art theft. To use on a website or gallery outside of gaia, please ask permission and we'll work something out. I do customize these works as well for 10,000 or an item of similar worth.

User Image

Owners:
*bumps* bumper cars are fun xd

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
bumps again
your welcome Loren **glomps** always happy to help out my posting buddies
i am the terror that goes bump in the night sweatdrop

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
darkwing duck!!
I would BUMP five.hun.dred miles, and I would BUMP five.hun.dred more... XD
just to be the man who'd bump a thousand miles to bump right at your door sweatdrop i used to love that song...

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
squeekers

**steals everyones left shoe**
"Yeek! my shoe!" Hoppie chases after her, trying not to step on the floor with left foot.

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
**giggles and hides the shoes**
DAGNABBIT! I just BOUGHT that dang shoe!! scream Gimme gimme gimme!! *chases after, not bothering to keep left foot off the floor, which is pretty strange since one leg is shorter than the other without the left shoe rofl *

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
**hides on top of tree, and makes faces at**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers