Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to draw?

Yes! Of course! 0.91666666666667 91.7% [ 11 ]
Sometimes..depends on my mood. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not at all. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

I'm looking for someone who can draw close-to professional anime pictures(but it dosn't HAVE to be ONE HUNDRED percent perfect) to draw my avatar. I'm not too picky, I just want it to look good. ^_^ Another preferance is that the drawing be colored. I will accept CAD drawings only. ^_^ (CAD = Computer drawn AKA Computer Animated Drawing)

The only problem is, there are two things that I want in the picture that I currently do not have equipped(or have at all for that matter). These do not HAVE to be added to the picture, but it is preferred that they are. I understand that it is hard to draw a picture when you don't have all the details. The two items are "Portable headphones"(or something like that) and "Zony MP3 Player". If these two items CANNOT be added into the picture, then simply draw my avy as it is EXEPT for the HUMAN ears. I do NOT want the human ears showing. ^__^

As I said in the title, I WILL PAY in GAIA GOLD. You name your price, as long as it is reasonable. I am by no means poor, but i'm not the richest Gaian either. ^^; Post here or PM me to nagotiate(sp?). Thank you very much for reading!!

StudliWanXII's Princess

Shy Unicorn

Original Genius

Bump for you.
Nagotiate= negotiate. ^^
And sometimes it helps if you post a general price range for the artists. Maybe I would even consider, although I'm working with a shop soon >.>
Genius Gal
Bump for you.
Nagotiate= negotiate. ^^
And sometimes it helps if you post a general price range for the artists. Maybe I would even consider, although I'm working with a shop soon >.>

^_^ Ok! Thank you very much for the info, and the correction! I really appriciate it! And umm...may I PM you about a question relating to what you said?
Goodluck!
User Image

Original Genius

Keisha_Maruya
Genius Gal
Bump for you.
Nagotiate= negotiate. ^^

^_^ Ok! Thank you very much for the info, and the correction! I really appriciate it! And umm...may I PM you about a question relating to what you said?

Corrections are my specialty, but it's rare to find someone who appreciates them. xd heart You may of course PM me with anything you like.
Thank you both very much!! ^_^

Original Genius

Bump. heart
click my sig for samples and prices
Aoi Aneru
click my sig for samples and prices

Okay, Looking ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash