Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I also have a few unposted examples in my auction, Im not asking you to bid on it, Im just saying if you'd like more examples that's where you'll find them. ^^;

You may start the transaction but do not confirm it till you get your picture.
Grieving Kitten: I like your art a lot. I'll be sure to PM you as soon as I can. 3nodding

magaly: Your art is very cool, but perhaps not quite the style I'm after. Thanks for posting though, I appreciate it. ^_^ Hope you have lots of success selling your art elsewhere.

Mahlyndah: Yes, I accept that. 6k for a full figure, coloured picture of my avatar. 3nodding When would you prefer that I sent the trade?

KyonKyonSama: I'd like it a lot if you started now! ^^ Yes, coloured please. I'll send the trade right away.
Mahlyndah
You may start the transaction but do not confirm it till you get your picture.

Okay, I'll do that. Thanks.
Andtalathiel
Grieving Kitten: I like your art a lot. I'll be sure to PM you as soon as I can. 3nodding

^^; Thank you. I get art done in a reasonable time. D: 1-2 Days xD;

in reponse, i can do art of your avvie smile i havent really mastered two people yet sweatdrop
Grieving Kitten
Andtalathiel

That's great! 1-2 days is very reasonable. 3nodding Especially for art as good as yours. ^^

Nurilka: Okay, that's cool. ^^ A fullbody coloured picture of my avatar, then? For about 6k? When would you like me to send the trade, and how long do you think it will take you to draw?
Bump. heart
Andtalathiel
Grieving Kitten
Andtalathiel

That's great! 1-2 days is very reasonable. 3nodding Especially for art as good as yours. ^^

Nurilka: Okay, that's cool. ^^ A fullbody coloured picture of my avatar, then? For about 6k? When would you like me to send the trade, and how long do you think it will take you to draw?
send the trade when i finish the art... it will probably take 2-3 days depending on how much free time i have
Nurilka
Andtalathiel
send the trade when i finish the art... it will probably take 2-3 days depending on how much free time i have

Alright. I'll do that. Thank you! whee

Profitable Bloodsucker

Andtalathiel

chere Clochette: Thanks for the link! I like your art a lot. I know this is about the third time I've said this, but would you mind posting saying which of the options you'd be happiest to draw? xd Thanks.

I'd like to be adventurous and do the character you described, the one without a picture example. ^^
chere Clochette
Andtalathiel

chere Clochette: Thanks for the link! I like your art a lot. I know this is about the third time I've said this, but would you mind posting saying which of the options you'd be happiest to draw? xd Thanks.

I'd like to be adventurous and do the character you described, the one without a picture example. ^^

That's fantastic! Nobody else has offered to draw her yet, so I'm really pleased. whee Would you be happy drawing her with the pose and background I described, in colour? And how much would you normally charge for something like that?

Profitable Bloodsucker

Andtalathiel
chere Clochette
Andtalathiel

That's fantastic! Nobody else has offered to draw her yet, so I'm really pleased. whee Would you be happy drawing her with the pose and background I described, in colour? And how much would you normally charge for something like that?

I will give it my best shot, for sure. ^^ 20k seems about right to me, if you agree. :3 It would be in traditional media, though, I can't CG right now. ^^;
chere Clochette
Andtalathiel

I will give it my best shot, for sure. ^^ 20k seems about right to me, if you agree. :3 It would be in traditional media, though, I can't CG right now. ^^;

Okay, that's cool. ^^ Fullbody coloured (but not CG) picture of the character, with background. 20k seems reasonable for that.
Do you have any idea how long it might take you to draw?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff