@@;

Link me to your quest thread, I'll bump that for a while. =o
Darksim
SoraFaia

Oo;
Okay then.
@@;

Link me to your quest thread, I'll bump that for a while. =o

If you click on the banner in my siggy, it goes there.

Chatty Friend

Bump. heart

Chatty Friend

I'm going when this gets to page ten. ninja

Chatty Friend

Rear-view mirror...

Chatty Friend

Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort. surprised

Chatty Friend

You take this love. mad

Chatty Friend

You need more than five minutes alone.

Chatty Friend

Golden days are passing slowly, I can't seem to see you baby, although my eyes are open wide. I know I'll see you once more, when I see you on the other side...

Chatty Friend

Ordinary is just not good today. I'm thinking whyyy, superman's dead? Is it in my head?...

Chatty Friend

I know you're out there, somewhere out there. You're falling out of reach, defying gravity, I know you're out there... heart Somewhere out there. heart

Chatty Friend

I loved you all along, and I always will, never forget that. whee

Chatty Friend

How many times have you been pushed around? Is anybody there? Does anybody care? How many times have your friends let you down? Is anybody there? Did anybody stare?... sad

Chatty Friend

Just like it's cold before it's warm, and just like the calm before the storm. The angel's are losing sleep... Never let heaven fall into hell... exclaim

Chatty Friend

How, does it feel, to treat me like you do? When you lay your hands upon me, and told me who you are. I thought I was mistaken, I thought I heard your words. Tell me how do I feel, tell me now how do I feel? How does it feel, how should I feel? Tell me how does it feel, to treat me like you do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff