no way! there so ugly! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze

But I'm not selling it, it's OK to use the pic as long as you don't sell them
your still using it to get money. advertising.

But I'm not selling it. Ask the mods if you wish

I have had direct dealings with mods corncerning the size of my siggy...if something was wrong with it, don't you think they would say something?

I was trying to be nice and give you a heads up if a mod sees you, but I guess some people don't like help.
its not that i dont like help im just a person who never likes to be wrong. lol

~Same here~
haha yeah lol
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze
You know it's illegal to post these images without concent of the image's creator, right?

Plagerism

yeah well i dout you drew the banner thats in your siggy. you dont own full metal alchemist.

I have had direct dealings with mods corncerning the size of my siggy...if something was wrong with it, don't you think they would say something?

I was trying to be nice and give you a heads up if a mod sees you, but I guess some people don't like help.

~Same here~
Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze
You know it's illegal to post these images without concent of the image's creator, right?

Plagerism

yeah well i dout you drew the banner thats in your siggy. you dont own full metal alchemist.

Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze

Plagerism

Kiami-Kaze
Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze

Plagerism

Brass_Monkey14
Kiami-Kaze

Plagerism

Kiami-Kaze

Plagerism

Plagerism
DelightfulDemon101
bump
thanks.
forget it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items