Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Treat

gutmouth
omg um 35b for anyone here?
EDIT/ oops you're full! sorry about that!

Haha, it's ok, thanks for the offer anyway! If I have nothing going on this weekend, I might open again. c:

Sugary Treat

Myst Fende
petite laurant
Myst Fende
Psst. Hi! whee Your person ref is adooorabbbleee!!! I'm glad you'll be drawing tonight! biggrin Have fun!!

Thank you! <333 The human ref is my avatar on my other account. I did have fun drawing last night, thanks for dropping by!

Oh ho HO! So you are always a cutie, eh? I am not surprised, haha. I spy on your new art piece... ME LOVES! heart Gaia is lucky to get back such a talented artist.

Sorry. I'll stop bothering you in your art thread now...I'm not sure if they're anything like TM's forums or not, but I'M SCARED OF GAIA'S FORUMS. I FEEL LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING BAD, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO IGNORE YOUR COMMENT. GOODNIGHT. *POOFS OUT*

Hehe, thanks! I missed doing chibis all the time.

And YOU CAN COME BOTHER ME ANYTIME. <3 I don't know, it feels like the art shops here move much faster than TM's, so I don't think it's wrong to carry on conversation. It'll fall off the first page quickly enough.

Gracious Seeker

petite laurant
And YOU CAN COME BOTHER ME ANYTIME. <3 I don't know, it feels like the art shops here move much faster than TM's, so I don't think it's wrong to carry on conversation. It'll fall off the first page quickly enough.

SANTA CLAUS. THEN HERE I AM, haha. But yeah, I get that feeling too. I don't know why I felt like I could do anything in TM but here I'm like afraid to move. Maybe because Gaia is so established or something.

Sugary Treat

Myst Fende
petite laurant

SANTA CLAUS. THEN HERE I AM, haha. But yeah, I get that feeling too. I don't know why I felt like I could do anything in TM but here I'm like afraid to move. Maybe because Gaia is so established or something.

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. It's silly, but I got so nervous the first few times posting on Gaia's forums! Probably because I'm still a newbie here. I don't know how the "old-timers" do things on here, haha.

13,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

her for 4 heart and 2 star charms and 3 diamond and 660mil?
Uhm my oc for 25bil + 2 star charms?
Lunacy, Male, Jokester, Femmy.
User Image

Kawaii Decorator

Sugary Treat

Thanks for the offers so far! I'm going to look through and pick one soon. I'll still take offers for slot two until tomorrow.

Sugary Treat

Ok sorry, I'm a liar, I'll just choose both slots tomorrow. I'm having a hard time deciding, everyone has such cute/cool characters.

Noirphis's Husband

Manly Businessman

its still ok to post right? consider him for 50b?

Other refs
bweh bweh

Sugary Treat

pikaxiu
40b for anyone here?

I'd love to draw Zoe if that's ok with you!

Kawaii Decorator

petite laurant
I'd love to draw Zoe if that's ok with you!

eee yay thats great~ I'll send the trade right over

Sugary Treat

gutmouth
omg um 35b for anyone here?
EDIT/ oops you're full! sorry about that!

If you're still interested, I would love to draw Lilith!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff