Buy My Art?

Yesh <3 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Maybe... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2

(You may decide the pose.. Please fill out this form.):
Username: SiriaRaven
Shot: (As listed.) fullbody
Day of sent application: Thrusday, June 29th.
Pose: (your decision of how you want the character to look, if you wish to have me decide, I will do so... ) If you could have her leaning against a wall, that would be wonderful
Amount of transition: (how much the shot is worth) 400+ 200 gold tip = 600 Your art is wonderful!
Color: (color or black and white?) colour

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
All right SiriaRaven, I have finished your request.. Sending Pm now..
Username: Hottie_Hulio
Shot: (As listed.) Full body
Day of sent application: June 30
Pose: Don't care you decide
Amount of transition: ?
Color: color

I don't want avi art I want oc art here are the 2 characters I would like for you to do seperately each full bodied and colored. Please let me know how much it will cost before you begin.

Luna the rogue half-elf!

Story clip about her-

There on the stone she sat, the crystal blue water of the creek, trickled over her feet, slowly and calmly, as she gazed far into the distance. Long red hair fluttered around her, seduced, slightly, by the breeze. The suns rays of golden light made her hazel eyes twinkle like a forever burning star. What completed the silhouette of her delicate face was the splash of freckles dancing along her cheeks.
She was Luna a rogue elf from the planes of the moon. Sitting there like a statue her sword in hand, glittering in the light, and arrows on her back, strapped tightly into position. She may have looked sweet, maybe even slightly innocent, but there in her gaze, was a flash of danger.

Race: Half-elf
Sex: Female
Hair color and length: Red and to the waist
Eye color: Green
Skin: Normal maybe a little tan
Height: 4' 11"
Weapons: A sword and a bow
Clothing: Go for it. Think midevil style clothing. Maybe a little revealing, but don't go overboard. She is normally sexy with her attitude so a little revealing isn't to bad.

2.Skyler the Story teller!

story clip- In the village of Kovern, life played out at a slow and steady pace, it's residents unaware of the battle of emotion and power that played out in the forest nearby. In this village, the noon sun seemed to rain down on each thatched roof house. The light shimmered off the golden straw. On the corner of the general store, which had the privilege of being made of wood and stone, several children gathered round a storyteller. His appearance was that of a peasant himself. He had long bristly hair, which hung over his eyes, and down to his shoulders, his stubbly beard was unshaven. A man dressed with minimal clothing, an orange vest that seemed too small, and brown pants gathered around his ankles with burlap strips of cloth. The only actually interesting thing about the man at all was his boots, which looked exceptionally well cared for, despite their apparent age. But judging by the looks of the children around him, one would think he is a returning hero, engaged in story of valiant deeds...

"So then I told the orc, 'Get lost! Or I'll beat you to death with my big stick!'"
"And then what?" An awestruck child asked.
"The enraged orc raised his sword and told the army behind him to 'CHARGE!'"
"Ahhhh!" A little girl squealed.
"Oh, don't worry, I was ready for them. With quarterstaff in hand, I jumped into the lot of them, and with some fancy footwork, I managed to down at least five of them before they even realized what had happened."
"Then what? Then what?"
"Well, then I..."

Race: Human
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Dirty BLonde and very shaggy, past his shoulders.
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5' 9"
Clothing: Described in story clip
Weapons: A lute and a sword.

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
It costs 400 gold for a full body.. But that is for avi art.. OC art, is something new for me.. Seeing as you asked me for full body and is OC art( Something I can learn from) I will charge you 300 gold for each character you want me to draw.. ...
Surething i'll start the trade!

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
All right, I will get started on your request. ^.^

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I have finished your request hottie_hulio, Sending the pm now..
I think I got this right >_<.

Username: Inuyasha_fan_girl_1
Your Favorite Quote: I love you is eight words, but so is Bull$h!t
Your Birthday: Feb. 26
Your Quest: Lots of things... but I guess what I want the most is winged anklets.
Shot: Full body shot (colored)
Day of sent application: 7-3-06

Um... I'm not exactly sure how much this is going to cost, so could you give me the total?

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Okay, inuyasha_fan_girl_1, I have finished your order.. Sending Pm now..
Thank you! It's awesome ^_^. heart

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
HEY THERE!!!!

THIS IS THE REOPENING OF [~Lam~]'s Avi Art and I.D. Card Shop..

I will begin to take requests throughout this entire week

and...

Today only

ALL ART IS 50% off

INCLUDING THE I.D. CARDS!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items