Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dun dun duuuuuh.... and so the madness begins XD

Alright, I'd like to begin by saying; if you'd like to see sampels of what I have, you can see them at derangedQ.deviantart.com

And now onto my conditions, or rules, or whatever else you'd like to call them.

1) How much gold I charge will be stated after I draw; it'll make it easier that way, depending on how much work I put into it and such.

2) I will do avatars and original characters, color or black and white. I'm pretty flexible, so I'll prolly do whatever you ask X3

3) If you look at my "Pip" (from Hellsing) fanart, and would like something with that amount of detail I warn you that it will take long and I can only do bust-shots like that at the moment (IE: from shoulders up).

4) Colored pictures can be done with markers or colored pencils, or both. Depending on what you ask.

5) Give me time, I have a life too you know!

And that's about it. PM me to request, note me on deviantart, or contact me on AIM via vxvmoonyvxv.

Beginning on Sunday I will be off for about 13 days, so request now or wait till after. I will have plenty of time in those 13 days to do this, so I'd like it better if you requested now, but afterwards is fine too.

And one more thing, afterwards tell me what you think! If it's not to your satisfaction I will re-do it (but you only get that chance once, so don't abuse it!), and I'd love to hear what I can do better! So thanks for reading and let's get to it!

-Kyuu
Bumpity bump...
BUMP! w00t. cool
Bump bumpo BUUUUMP
I can do fanart requests too (with a reference picture...or two)
my my, another bump...
Bump-bump
Wow, all these bumps feel monotonous
Do you have any examples?
Yes, I wrote about it in the post, all my stuff is at derangedQ.deviantart.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items