<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 901 902 903 > >> >>> »|

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
So, you do feathery wings yes? Yes. Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? You're amazing.

Yes, i love them, but i haven't drawn them for a while >.< and oh god they take ages burning_eyes
And thank you C:
Then I'll be putting in another order. I'm going to go ahead and post it so as soon as you open again and what have you I can be all "Hell yes spot TAKEN". However. It depends on if you'll accept it. /kirakira eyes

don't worry hunny bunny, my shop always has space for you, especially when you pay lots emotion_bigheart
This is why you're my favorite

Thank you <3 i do already have some dibs on the slots when they open, so you may have to wait a while
and also some are paying upto liek, 3M ;u;
Oh darn. I don't have that much. But I can wait. Definitely
Ripper Ruu
Nightmare Assassin_Yazu
Ripper Ruu
Nightmare Assassin_Yazu
Wow! You art.....it's just...........WOW!!

Payment method: Gold
Offer: 3 mil
Gaia Name: Nightmare Assassin_Yazu
Character name: Anya
References: Anya and here is another picture of her
Additional info: Could you draw her in this outfit, but without the head piece?
Page number: 24

The slots are full at the moment, but once there is a slot free, i will let you know!

Aww, well, okay then~

Ive put you on the slots! if you wana start the trade c:

Oh! That is AWESOME

Versatile Lunatic

/still stalking mad

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
/still stalking mad

/Still working on your picture while trying to fight distraction cat_wink

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
/still stalking mad

/still eagerly awaiting to see the masterpiece while trying to not shop blow all my money on one dress

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
/still stalking mad

/still eagerly awaiting to see the masterpiece while trying to not shop blow all my money on one dress

Don't do it! You are a mouse, mice don't wear clothes! Although, expensive items are good XD I'm saving up for SD Fallen star at the moment, i just hope i can keep with it >u< One day, i want a blade of the sky! Dawn or Night, i like both, but that is a distant dream~ *sparkle hands*
User Image

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
/still stalking mad

Don't do it! You are a mouse, mice don't wear clothes! Although, expensive items are good XD I'm saving up for SD Fallen star at the moment, i just hope i can keep with it >u< One day, i want a blade of the sky! Dawn or Night, i like both, but that is a distant dream~ *sparkle hands*
User Image
Ah. But I meant a in real life dress. It's gorgeous. Though I'd have no place to wear it. Ever. mad

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
/still stalking mad

User Image
Ah. But I meant a in real life dress. It's gorgeous. Though I'd have no place to wear it. Ever. mad

Oh, ive been there! Don't let it trick you! It may be pretty, but all it will do is look pretty in your wardrobe XD I have a bunch of clothes i bought cause they were super pretty but then i don't wear XD They live on the back of my bedroom door.
Damn, thats an attractive door.

emotion_dowant

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
/still stalking mad

User Image

Oh, ive been there! Don't let it trick you! It may be pretty, but all it will do is look pretty in your wardrobe XD I have a bunch of clothes i bought cause they were super pretty but then i don't wear XD They live on the back of my bedroom door.

emotion_dowant
I don't know Ruu. I might just marry that door

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect

User Image

emotion_dowant
I don't know Ruu. I might just marry that door

Just cause a door dressed nice, doesn't make it a nice person cat_wink

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect

RAAAAAAH ABSY WABSY IVE FINNNIIISHEEED SEND ME MOONNNEEEYYYY

Wealthy Codger

Nightmare Assassin_Yazu

Yazu is next!

RadioWires

Radio, I've added you to the slots, if you want to start the trade ;3