Livestream 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Picarto 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Princely Princess Milky
we look boss! I hope gaia does recolors of this but not just one color but COLLORFUL like actual snake skin XD

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kiro_Shinigami
Princely Princess Milky
we look boss! I hope gaia does recolors of this but not just one color but COLLORFUL like actual snake skin XD

-Bossfive-
Yea. Like a boa skin or something. I wanna be an amazon goddess >:I

Mewling Kitten

U-Uwwaaaaa p-p-p-pixels are really o-o-o-o-open...??
I must try sdkfjndsfkn User Image

*Throws piece of paper at King*
Name: Uke x1000
Offer: Nine lives to live and Arcane Talent??? Ihavenoideaifthat'salotornotIhaven'tbeenhereinforeverwhataretheseprizes
Request: a Pixeelllll pleaseee ; v ;
References: Dis be Muffin
Additional Info: Muffin drinks magic tea to make her hair pink how weeb is that User Image
Page Number: 861
Rules code: super booty 9000 yeeeyeyeyey * w *

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Princely Princess Milky
Kiro_Shinigami
Princely Princess Milky

-Bossfive-
Yea. Like a boa skin or something. I wanna be an amazon goddess >:I
Lol something like that yeah XD

Wealthy Codger

I need to do some art to push through my art block *Rips off shirt* TIME TO ACCEPT AN ORDERRRRR!

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kingly King Gideon
I need to do some art to push through my art block *Rips off shirt* TIME TO ACCEPT AN ORDERRRRR!
I made an add to mine XD i have a murder la murder to add @A@ and a few new items from this stellar thing

Wealthy Codger

Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
I made an add to mine XD i have a murder la murder to add @A@ and a few new items from this stellar thing

Add whatever you want sweetness, just let me know what stuff you can give and I'll probs accept cat_razz

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon

Add whatever you want sweetness, just let me know what stuff you can give and I'll probs accept cat_razz
what I initially offered plus murder la murder plus a Backalley Enchanter and another 15 Bill?

Wealthy Codger

Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon

what I initially offered plus murder la murder plus a Backalley Enchanter and another 15 Bill?

Aww what happened to that cute nom item you mentioned earlier? ; 3 ;

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon

ooh that pink item? Yeah that too XD I forgot that one LOLOLOLOL so Pie thing Pieces of you murder la murder omnom something pink and fluffy and back ally enchanter and 15 Bill! XD...thats should come close to 70 Bill perhaps even more now.

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Muffin house!!

Wealthy Codger

Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon

ooh that pink item? Yeah that too XD I forgot that one LOLOLOLOL so Pie thing Pieces of you murder la murder omnom something pink and fluffy and back ally enchanter and 15 Bill! XD...thats should come close to 70 Bill perhaps even more now.

Yeah! Do you still want the old avi or do you want the new one done?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon

Yis still that one <3 Its still sexy XD

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

king_masters
Muffin house!!
Love your make over!

Wealthy Codger

Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
Kingly King Gideon

Yis still that one <3 Its still sexy XD

Okay! I'll probably get started on that tomorrow 'cause I'm too tired right now D: Start the trade when you can o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff