Favourite site to view art streams?

Livestream 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Picarto 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Wealthy Codger

User Image
Ripper the Wicked now has his own portrait!
Painted using the blood and tears of his people

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu
Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu
Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Water: ...her dresses dont fit me...im to busty...let me use some cloths of yours?

Ripper the Wicked: My clothes are too fine for someone like you... *Looks down his nose at her judgingly*

Water: Don't me a jerk...

Ripper the Wicked: Its just who i am, baby *takes a swig 'o blood chalice*

Water: -Rolls her eyes and takes his cape, wrapping it around herself like a towel- B{

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu
User Image

And then Water lost her ovaries...

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ripper Ruu

Suzu The Angelic Devil: im not asking you to follow. I dont even understand myself sometimes. I mean...we're all living in the mad world. Dictated by the craziest ******** in all the land -kneels- you are one fine specimen. -stand and takes the chalice from him, taking a drink, raising it.- long like the Wicked.

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ripper Ruu
User Image

Hes so beautiful xD

Wealthy Codger

Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu
Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu
Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Water: ...her dresses dont fit me...im to busty...let me use some cloths of yours?

Ripper the Wicked: My clothes are too fine for someone like you... *Looks down his nose at her judgingly*

Water: Don't me a jerk...

Ripper the Wicked: Its just who i am, baby *takes a swig 'o blood chalice*

Water: -Rolls her eyes and takes his cape, wrapping it around herself like a towel- B{

Ripper the Wicked: Great, now i'm gonna have to have a new cape made... Its not gonna recover from that...

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu

Water: -Frowns- Im finer than any china or silk..you just cant except that....-looks away, and bites her lip, hiding the fact of how up set she is-

Wealthy Codger

Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Water: -Frowns- Im finer than any china or silk..you just cant except that....-looks away, and bites her lip, hiding the fact of how up set she is-

Ripper the Wicked: You may be like china, but only in numbers, there are thousands like you, easily replaced, consider yourself lucky...

Wealthy Codger

Suzure The Otaku
Ripper Ruu

Suzu The Angelic Devil: im not asking you to follow. I dont even understand myself sometimes. I mean...we're all living in the mad world. Dictated by the craziest ******** in all the land -kneels- you are one fine specimen. -stand and takes the chalice from him, taking a drink, raising it.- long like the Wicked.

Ripper Ruu: Well, at least one of you understands! *Laughs evilly, allowing her to have his chalice*

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu

Water: -scoffs and walks away-

Wealthy Codger

Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Water: -scoffs and walks away-

Ripper the Wicked: Good riddance! *shouted so she could hear it*

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu

Water: ******** YOU! -Goes to the gallows-

Wealthy Codger

Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Water: ******** YOU! -Goes to the gallows-

Ripper the Wicked: HAHAHA! Women... *Laughs some more*

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ripper Ruu

Suzu The Angelic Devil: you say that as if I don't know you at all, Mr. R-smirks and takes another drink, walking a circle around him, looking at him with playful, yet dangerous eyes- besides how long have I been with you, you cold blooded wrech? I know everything you do. Your... Right hand if you will..-hands him the empty chalice.- So whatda say? We watch the world rot in madness together?

Wealthy Codger

Suzure The Otaku
Ripper Ruu

Suzu The Angelic Devil: you say that as if I don't know you at all, Mr. R-smirks and takes another drink, walking a circle around him, looking at him with playful, yet dangerous eyes- besides how long have I been with you, you cold blooded wrech? I know everything you do. Your... Right hand if you will..-hands him the empty chalice.- So whatda say? We watch the world rot in madness together?

God damn i'm really getting into this character XD
Ripper the Wicked: I've never needed an assistant, nor will i ever feel the need for one. I don't need anyone, you're all liabilities, merely here for my amusement, don't kid yourself with a false sense of importance, your nothing. *Said coldly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff