• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
But, what to call the temp shop....

What about
The Kings clock strikes 12?
Indicating that there is a limited "Ball" going on and that it ends at any certain time and abruptly. (Kinda lame...)

The Kings Kidness?
>Just because of the fact that you're opening gaia slots again idk

I'm bad at this

It's okay ^3^ I don't want something that sounds too pretentious, seeing as i complain about other people's shop names so much XD But then again, it's not like i'm putting 'Super HQ lel' in the title XD

Romantic Lover

4,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about
Indicating that there is a limited "Ball" going on and that it ends at any certain time and abruptly. (Kinda lame...)

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

It's okay ^3^ I don't want something that sounds too pretentious, seeing as i complain about other people's shop names so much XD But then again, it's not like i'm putting 'Super HQ lel' in the title XD

Then What about

The Kings Colors, A temp Shop
And then link the Orgiginal shop? Maybe but some works up that you are most proud of, and you said you wanted to try the style you Drew for me, so maybe post that?

Dangerous Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

Then What about

And then link the Orgiginal shop? Maybe but some works up that you are most proud of, and you said you wanted to try the style you Drew for me, so maybe post that?

Well this is King's Reign, my auctions are King's Auction House, so maybe something Castley... *Ponders hard*

Romantic Lover

4,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

Then What about

Well this is King's Reign, my auctions are King's Auction House, so maybe something Castley... *Ponders hard*

Kings Customs?
Kings Play Time?

Dangerous Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

Then What about

Kings Customs?
Kings Play Time?

Hnnng, nothing sounds right, i hate it when this happens XD Oh well, i'll just post it for now, and come up with something later >3<

Romantic Lover

4,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Then What about

Kings Customs?
Kings Play Time?

Hnnng, nothing sounds right, i hate it when this happens XD Oh well, i'll just post it for now, and come up with something later >3<

That seems right. I'll be generating ideas and posting them periodically if I think of something :'3

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kingly King Gideon

-perches on your head- Long time no talk :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash