Favourite site to view art streams?

Livestream 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Picarto 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 901 902 903 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Punching Bag

So when you say full, does that also include real life commissions?

Wealthy Codger

Racrege

IRL commissions are always open heart I am currently working on one at the moment, but once i have that done, i will have a full price sheet to show people. But an offer wont hurt now, the other one will be done soon : D

Wealthy Codger

Zesstra the Dark Spider
Ripper Ruu
Zesstra the Dark Spider
Ripper Ruu

Payment method: Gold
Offer: 1.5mil
Gaia Name: Zesstra the Dark Spider
Character name: Iymriia Elisund
References: Character Ref. Sheet <--*nude warning*
Additional info:Please use the hairstyle that my avi has instead of the "attempt" I made on the ref. sheet. I'd like to see her in a sinister/sexy pose.. if that makes sense.. o 3o heart
Page number: 17

Would that be wearing the clothes that your avatar is wearing? cat_3nodding
she can be wearing anything you want her too ^_^ heart

My favorite :3 cat_3nodding Once i open slots again, you will be first on the list emotion_bigheart

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Zesstra the Dark Spider
she can be wearing anything you want her too ^_^ heart
My favorite :3 cat_3nodding Once i open slots again, you will be first on the list emotion_bigheart
~squees~ ^_^ cat_whee cat_whee emotion_bigheart thank you so much ^_^

Versatile Lunatic

Offer:1,500,000g
Gaia Name: Absinthe Effect
Character name: n/a
References: The items don't layer well on tektek, so here's image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and here's the tektek link:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional info: none. Love your art and style.
Page number: 18

Desirable Punching Bag

Ripper Ruu
Racrege

IRL commissions are always open heart I am currently working on one at the moment, but once i have that done, i will have a full price sheet to show people. But an offer wont hurt now, the other one will be done soon : D

Hmm? I guess I could ask a few questions and give further details when I place my order form down. Do you think you could do superhero types like her? I've never done payments through Deviantart before, would it be alright if we used paypal? And lastly how long does it typically take you to make something?

Wealthy Codger

Just so everyone knows...
Over the christmas period, i wont have much access to my PC, because i had to move into my sisters room while the tree is up, so i won't be able to use my PC at night (Which is when i usualy get my work done) So yeah, thats gonna slow/stop the rate of my work,

Sorry guys cat_gonk

Wealthy Codger

Racrege
Ripper Ruu
Racrege

Hmm? I guess I could ask a few questions and give further details when I place my order form down. Do you think you could do superhero types like her? I've never done payments through Deviantart before, would it be alright if we used paypal? And lastly how long does it typically take you to make something?

She looks cool, i love superheroes, but i've never drawn one before C: The only reason i do IRL commissions through dA is because it is against the TOS of Gaia to trade for real money on their site, but whichever you choose, the payment will still be through Paypal, so, it would be best if we continue this through notes on dA, my dA is Galactic-Rush, oooooor you could PM me on here if you would prefer cat_wink

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
References: The items don't layer well on tektek, so here's image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and here's the tektek link:

Oooh, she purdy emotion_kirakira Despite the fact that i have a slot open, i do want to clear all my current commissions out before i start taking new ones, so i don't get swamped XD So I will put you on the list once it opens again, although, someone else has already made a reservation on the number one slot XD I should totally take bribes for higher slots gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

I was looking for a related Gif but i found Ikea monkey instead...

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect

Oooh, she purdy emotion_kirakira Despite the fact that i have a slot open, i do want to clear all my current commissions out before i start taking new ones, so i don't get swamped XD So I will put you on the list once it opens again, although, someone else has already made a reservation on the number one slot XD I should totally take bribes for higher slots gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

I was looking for a related Gif but i found Ikea monkey instead...
haha Ikea monkey.

I understand about the commissions. I'll start the trade as soon as your other commissions are done

Unbeatable Hoarder

Wealthy Codger

Miharu Outura
-belch-

How rude!

XD

Unbeatable Hoarder

Ripper Ruu
Miharu Outura
-belch-

How rude!

XD

RUDE? WHAT'S THAT?

Wealthy Codger

Miharu Outura
Ripper Ruu
Miharu Outura
-belch-

How rude!

XD

RUDE? WHAT'S THAT?

rude
[rood]
adjective, rud·er, rud·est.
discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way: a rude reply.
without culture, learning, or refinement: rude, illiterate peasants.
rough in manners or behavior; unmannerly; uncouth.

XD

Unbeatable Hoarder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas