Livestream 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Picarto 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Wealthy Codger

Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Rippers love of Water: -Frowns deeply- Don't be posh. You know without your sister and I you would be completely bored. And Invest in stupider items than you already obtain.

Ripper the Wicked: your just bitter because i spent 19M on a hair item emotion_donotwant I would wear it now bar the fact that its totally un-manly

Good god what kind of dimension is this where the characters are aware of the fact that they wear items *Disappears into a black hole*

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu

//LOL

Rippers love of water: Your lucky I don't wish you godspeed and walk out right now...19m on a hair item.....the hair item i wish for is at 40m....you know how hard that is to obtain...it's harder than your p***s after wearing a c**k ring during intercourse emotion_donotwant ...intercourse you will probably never obtain if you keep up that horrid personality emotion_eyebrow ....-Take a drag from her sliver pipe and blows smoke in his face-

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ripper Ruu

yeah man :'3 the comish&&thecouplespixles (8.5m xD)

Suzu the Angelic Devil: -she looked at him with little interest- A charity case huh? Quit complaining about me. Beside, i don't wanna hear about these 'peasant rags' They're holy robes... -pulls at the silk, lace and satin of her dress- And i have you know that god himself can't even tell the difference. -she smirked and looked at him, watching as he eyed her.- Why? You wanna see more? -She grinned slighlty-

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
I leave for a bit and now I have no idea what's happening.

I don't blame you, Abbsy *Pats your confused head*
Hold me I'm scared.

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect

Hold me I'm scared.

*Holds you* It's okay, I'm not entirely sure whats going on either emotion_8c

Wealthy Codger

Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

//LOL

Rippers love of water: Your lucky I don't wish you godspeed and walk out right now...19m on a hair item.....the hair item i wish for is at 40m....you know how hard that is to obtain...it's harder than your p***s after wearing a c**k ring during intercourse emotion_donotwant ...intercourse you will probably never obtain if you keep up that horrid personality emotion_eyebrow ....-Take a drag from her sliver pipe and blows smoke in his face-

Ripper the Wicked: Well, looks like you're gonna have to do quite a lot of street walking to get that! And there's nothing horrid about my personality, you're just too thick to receive it correctly *Huffs at smoke and gets out fan to keep it away from him*

Wealthy Codger

Suzure The Otaku
Ripper Ruu

yeah man :'3 the comish&&thecouplespixles (8.5m xD)

Suzu the Angelic Devil: -she looked at him with little interest- A charity case huh? Quit complaining about me. Beside, i don't wanna hear about these 'peasant rags' They're holy robes... -pulls at the silk, lace and satin of her dress- And i have you know that god himself can't even tell the difference. -she smirked and looked at him, watching as he eyed her.- Why? You wanna see more? -She grinned slighlty-

Ripper the Wicked: please, God wants nothing to do with you or your peasant rags, and no, woman i would proffer it if you covered up even more emotion_donotwant

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu

Rippers love of water; Your an animel.. -scoffs-.

Wealthy Codger

Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Ripper the Wicked: I never denied that emotion_dowant

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ripper Ruu
Thicker Than Water
Ripper Ruu

Ripper the Wicked: I never denied that emotion_dowant

Rippers love of water: .........and to think i would have to bed you.

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect

Hold me I'm scared.

*Holds you* It's okay, I'm not entirely sure whats going on either emotion_8c
Who is ripper the wicked? Why does Ripper love water? What is this madness?

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ripper Ruu

Suzu the Angelic Devil: More to do with me that you.... WHY DO YOU NEVER LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN WE MAKE LOVE ANYMORE?! -glances at him once more- now why would i cover myself up more? You know you like what you see.... emotion_c8

Wealthy Codger

Aah nothing cheers you up just like an adoptable that isn't selling cat_crying

Wealthy Codger

Suzure The Otaku
Thicker Than Water

Ripper the Wicked: Well now I'm just surrounded by foxes *Throws both of them out of his mansion window*

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ripper Ruu

Suzu The Angelic Devil: Oh fiddlesticks, that wasn't even my final form -squeaks and walks back in- Your hine-a**.. -squints and punts him out the same widow she was tossed out of- how dare you treat a lady so poorly....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff