Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
But, what to call the temp shop....

What about
The Kings clock strikes 12?
Indicating that there is a limited "Ball" going on and that it ends at any certain time and abruptly. (Kinda lame...)

The Kings Kidness?
>Just because of the fact that you're opening gaia slots again idk

I'm bad at this

It's okay ^3^ I don't want something that sounds too pretentious, seeing as i complain about other people's shop names so much XD But then again, it's not like i'm putting 'Super HQ lel' in the title XD

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about
Indicating that there is a limited "Ball" going on and that it ends at any certain time and abruptly. (Kinda lame...)

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

It's okay ^3^ I don't want something that sounds too pretentious, seeing as i complain about other people's shop names so much XD But then again, it's not like i'm putting 'Super HQ lel' in the title XD

Then What about

The Kings Colors, A temp Shop
And then link the Orgiginal shop? Maybe but some works up that you are most proud of, and you said you wanted to try the style you Drew for me, so maybe post that?

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

Then What about

And then link the Orgiginal shop? Maybe but some works up that you are most proud of, and you said you wanted to try the style you Drew for me, so maybe post that?

Well this is King's Reign, my auctions are King's Auction House, so maybe something Castley... *Ponders hard*

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

Then What about

Well this is King's Reign, my auctions are King's Auction House, so maybe something Castley... *Ponders hard*

Kings Customs?
Kings Play Time?

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

What about

The Kings Kidness?

I'm bad at this

Then What about

Kings Customs?
Kings Play Time?

Hnnng, nothing sounds right, i hate it when this happens XD Oh well, i'll just post it for now, and come up with something later >3<

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Then What about

Kings Customs?
Kings Play Time?

Hnnng, nothing sounds right, i hate it when this happens XD Oh well, i'll just post it for now, and come up with something later >3<

That seems right. I'll be generating ideas and posting them periodically if I think of something :'3

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kingly King Gideon

-perches on your head- Long time no talk :>

Wealthy Codger

Here's a WIP of what's been keeping me so busy recently! It's a very small close up of my Cardcaptor Sakura print for the expo 030 Few, busy busy busy *Goes back to work*

User Image

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
emotion_kirakira It's so preeeetty Ruu!!!! heart

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
You do good work Ruu, you do goooood work indeed.

Hero

That looks so awesome! This may be an odd thing to draw someone in, but I loooove the hand. It's so delicate and perf. @ 0 @

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Dang, that is so nice looking. emotion_kirakira (And I'm not even a fan of the show…)
heart emotion_kirakira crying

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon

Aye gurl. I got a question fors you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff