Livestream 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Picarto 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon

lol I don't know what happened to that post I did replying to you but just look at it, it's a mess rofl

It's okay, just blame Obama for it ;3 I actually have a Chandelure called Disco, i have a strange habit of accidentally picking very strong pokemon XD Except Klefki, i don't care how strong he is I'm not using it XD

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon

lol I don't know what happened to that post I did replying to you but just look at it, it's a mess rofl

It's okay, just blame Obama for it ;3 I actually have a Chandelure called Disco, i have a strange habit of accidentally picking very strong pokemon XD Except Klefki, i don't care how strong he is I'm not using it XD

Klefki is actually really good if you use it with the ability prankster, so long as you use status moves. Also Kyo just told me you were doing Pokemon art for us? IS THIS TRUE?????!!!!! eek

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon

Klefki is actually really good if you use it with the ability prankster, so long as you use status moves. Also Kyo just told me you were doing Pokemon art for us? IS THIS TRUE?????!!!!! eek

I know, Klefki is very strong, but he looks dumb, and I'm not gonna use a Pokeman i don't like XD And it sure is! I'm just working on your Scrafty now, what is her name so i can put it on the image?

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon

I know, Klefki is very strong, but he looks dumb, and I'm not gonna use a Pokeman i don't like XD And it sure is! I'm just working on your Scrafty now, what is her name so i can put it on the image?

Oh I misread your post I thought you said you liked Klefki....OOOOOOPS. I have many Scrafty, but the one I have been wanting is Anarchy. WAIT A SECOND, this may be a dumb question but how do you know I wanted Scrafty?

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon

Oh I misread your post I thought you said you liked Klefki....OOOOOOPS. I have many Scrafty, but the one I have been wanting is Anarchy. WAIT A SECOND, this may be a dumb question but how do you know I wanted Scrafty?

Kyo told me, she slipped me 40M under the table to help me afford a Fafnir, so i said i would draw you and her a Pokerman each, and now i re-read it, i saw her name was Anarchy, i read bad XD

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon

Kyo told me, she slipped me 40M under the table to help me afford a Fafnir, so i said i would draw you and her a Pokerman each, and now i re-read it, i saw her name was Anarchy, i read bad XD

Lol you no grammar too good either Ms.Brit rofl Sorry so so sorry I just had to poke fun at you being british and saying "I read bad". Oh so that's why, I see. I guess Kyo has been vending A LOT and all of the gold she made is pretty much just for your art, so it all works out. I remember her saying something about you wanting that. I would have given you mine when I had one, I didn't like that thing at all.

Wealthy Codger

I've been feeling pretty glum, got a new sig art to cheer me up *Sits there and watches it*

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Kingly King Gideon
I've been feeling pretty glum, got a new sig art to cheer me up *Sits there and watches it*
-watches too-

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon

Ruu I love it, I can't find words to describe how awesome that sig is rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes

Wealthy Codger

aBADcold
Kingly King Gideon
-watches too-

I...Don't even know what to say about it, other then that it sums up the Yogscast pretty well XD

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon

Ruu I love it, I can't find words to describe how awesome that sig is rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes

I'm pretty sure it's gonna get annoying for others after a while with its zazzy flashingness XD

Wealthy Codger

Okay, time to go to bed, i just found out that the side effects from my tablets aren't the everything is ok side effects, it's the you gotta go to the doctors side effects, everything should be ok though!

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
Okay, time to go to bed, i just found out that the side effects from my tablets aren't the everything is ok side effects, it's the you gotta go to the doctors side effects, everything should be ok though!

Oh Kyo and I hope everything is ok. Good night Ruu. *Ninja Hug* ninja

Wealthy Codger

Assistant Suzu

Nordic

aBADcold

Bourbon Whiskey

Ambivalently

Princely Princess Milky

Digital Eden

tzesza

Kiro_Shinigami

Taylonn

Vedetta Fiore

Viice

AmbitiousDESIRE

Blood Mistress Kyoku

-NNy-SOAd

Malicesu

BellaMuerte1

Suprise! Early livestream! Drawing some Pokemon, and possibly other stuff! Join for fun times (Though i imagine you are all asleep =3=) Link on the front page!

Wealthy Codger

Sorry for ending the stream so suddenly, the internet just couldn't take any more! (And is still acting up now =3=)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff