• Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
How's the day treatin' you Ruu?

It's been good! I've been drawing constantly, and i've left my friend's Pokemon Y With the longest fishing chain ever twisted A Sassy shiny Skrelp will be mine!!

How has your day been, good sir? cat_razz

Kyo and I had a eventful day, she lost her debit card at a restaurant, and we realized over 3 hours later.

I wish you all the luck in finding your sassy skrelp.

That sounds about right XD i just wonder if I'm more likely to find a shiny sassy skrelp or breed a shiny sassy skrelp >.< I've definitely bred more Skrelps then i have chain-fished pokemon, ugh! If i had known it would be this much effort, i would have done it with a better Pokemon XD

I'm sure you'll find one, I think breeding will be better to make sure you get the right nature.

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kingly King Gideon

I would do a poll, but that would require people to calculate their time zones to GMT to be able to answer, and i know no one can be assed to do that XD

That....is very true. XD I would do it though because I'm strange like that. XD

Hero

Delicious Slendytubbies ...
/foams at the mouth

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
I say why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad?

Hey there darling!

Getting what I want,
Boy, why does that make you so mad?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami
new love for the KING! I was able to revote <3

Thanks! Loving your sassy new look =3= heart
heart heart Sassy kiro feels sassy <3

Hows ruu chuu?

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

It's been good! I've been drawing constantly, and i've left my friend's Pokemon Y With the longest fishing chain ever twisted A Sassy shiny Skrelp will be mine!!

Kyo and I had a eventful day, she lost her debit card at a restaurant, and we realized over 3 hours later.

That sounds about right XD i just wonder if I'm more likely to find a shiny sassy skrelp or breed a shiny sassy skrelp >.< I've definitely bred more Skrelps then i have chain-fished pokemon, ugh! If i had known it would be this much effort, i would have done it with a better Pokemon XD

I'm sure you'll find one, I think breeding will be better to make sure you get the right nature.

Unfortunatly that might be the case... But i was breeding them for weeks, and not a single one, and sometimes, Pokemon with the wrong natures slip through and i would hate to get that with my shiny XD Anyway, Once i train a Skrelp up to the rest of the team's standards i should be ready to battle you, and hopefully kick butt twisted

Wealthy Codger

Blood Mistress Kyoku
Kingly King Gideon

I would do a poll, but that would require people to calculate their time zones to GMT to be able to answer, and i know no one can be assed to do that XD

That....is very true. XD I would do it though because I'm strange like that. XD

You would do that because you're a sweetums like that cat_razz

Wealthy Codger

Bourbon Whiskey
/foams at the mouth

You tried it out on browser then? cat_twisted

Hero

Kingly King Gideon
Bourbon Whiskey
/foams at the mouth

YES!
I have to jump through hoops to play co-op, though but it's still hilariously fun.
So much custard ...

Wealthy Codger

Bourbon Whiskey
Kingly King Gideon
Bourbon Whiskey
/foams at the mouth

YES!
I have to jump through hoops to play co-op, though but it's still hilariously fun.
So much custard ...

I'm glad your enjoying it XD Have you had a chance to be Tinkywinky yet?

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

Unfortunatly that might be the case... But i was breeding them for weeks, and not a single one, and sometimes, Pokemon with the wrong natures slip through and i would hate to get that with my shiny XD Anyway, Once i train a Skrelp up to the rest of the team's standards i should be ready to battle you, and hopefully kick butt twisted

I wont go easy on you, but I hope you indeed kick butt xp
If you get your hands on a ditto or female skrelp from a different country like Japan or Germany then your chances go up a lot. I still think that breeding is the way to go, you just have the best chances that way. There is absolutely no guarantee for you to get sassy from fishing, you at least have a good chance by breeding. I can't wait to battle you again, feels like a battling a celebrity lol.

Wealthy Codger

Looks like people might want an auctiiooooon~! I'm really temped to set one up tonight, it's my Birthday soon so it's my excuse for doing something fun =3=

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kingly King Gideon

You would do that because you're a sweetums like that cat_razz

Baw! redface heart

Wealthy Codger

-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

If you get your hands on a ditto or female skrelp from a different country like Japan or Germany then your chances go up a lot. I still think that breeding is the way to go, you just have the best chances that way. There is absolutely no guarantee for you to get sassy from fishing, you at least have a good chance by breeding. I can't wait to battle you again, feels like a battling a celebrity lol.

I have a Korean Ditto, and I'm using one of my own Skrelp for its ability, but i just calculated it, i've been through at least 565 Skrelp hatches, not including the ones i wondertraded XD what would you say was the most pokemon you've ever hatched trying to get the right one?

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd
Kingly King Gideon
-NNy-SOAd

I have a Korean Ditto, and I'm using one of my own Skrelp for its ability, but i just calculated it, i've been through at least 565 Skrelp hatches, not including the ones i wondertraded XD what would you say was the most pokemon you've ever hatched trying to get the right one?

I filled about 5-6 boxes in Soul Silver trying to get a shiny, but I don't remember what it was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff