Welcome to Gaia! ::

When is the best time to LiveStream? (CST)

in the morning (I'm half-way around the world!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 10 ]
in the afternoon (I have no work or school!) 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 15 ]
in the evenings (after dinner, but before bedtime plz!) 0.50714285714286 50.7% [ 71 ]
late-night (I'm a night-owl!) 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 123 124 125 > >> »|

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Your art is so amazing *.*
Thanks Nox 3nodding

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kiiro-chan
Thanks Nox 3nodding
Of course!
Out of curiosity, what would be the least expensive I could get a colored couple? XD
Silver Nox
Kiiro-chan
Thanks Nox 3nodding
Of course!
Out of curiosity, what would be the least expensive I could get a colored couple? XD

least expensive would prolly be 1mil sweatdrop

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kiiro-chan
least expensive would prolly be 1mil sweatdrop
Yeah, that would make sense. Can't afford it though XD Maybe someday emotion_kirakira

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
request: Nox
refs: Which ever one of These inspires you the most
prompt: Have fun?
size/style: Colored Mini/Toony
payment: 300k please let me know if that isn't enough!
Silver Nox
request: Nox
refs: Which ever one of These inspires you the most
prompt: Have fun?
size/style: Colored Mini/Toony
payment: 300k please let me know if that isn't enough!

thanks for making the request, Nox
but I usually don't get inspired by Avis just as Avis.... they have to have some kind of story or personality behind them, otherwise they won't interest me.

Centaura's Queen

Hey Kiiro !

I keep meaning to ask if you have a tumblr ??
Kiddlet
Hey Kiiro !

I do, but there's nothing on it.
I haven't really uploaded anything anywhere since 2010 gonk

well... I mean, besides photobucket xd

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kiiro-chan
but I usually don't get inspired by Avis just as Avis.... they have to have some kind of story or personality behind them, otherwise they won't interest me.
Cha, I was gonna tell you the story behind any that you chose...I would have asked for my current story character but I don't actually have any image references XD Below is 2 random ones with their stories. If there is a different one in the thread you want the story of, let me know.(if that doesn't work, I'll leave you alone haha)

User Image
A sky pirate. Very Treasure Planet-y setting. She's young but she captains her own ship. Her Father, whom she has a very odd, tense relationship with, was a pirate and raised her to be a pirate and so she has her own ship because... it's what she was raised to do. She's snarky and sarcastic and a bit of a show off but nothing super obvious. Her crew treat her like a little sister most of the time but when she gives them an order, they snap to it. She believes in equality and communication on her ship and that's what she maintains.
User Image
She lives in a huuuuge city of gears and cogs and whirling springs. She's a curious little thing, jumpy and quick and an absolute delight to know. She doesn't think there are many people worth talking to so often she is mute. However she's a clever girl and almost unfathomably smart. She knows how to talk to machines, how to listen to them. She knows what's going wrong when and where and who to get to fix it. She's the lamp-lighter of the city. She flits like a fairy all up and down smoky, bronze streets lighting lamps against the smoke and smog filled air.

Centaura's Queen

Kiiro-chan
Kiddlet
Hey Kiiro !

emo But how can I reblog the art you did for me if it's not blogged to start with ??

/angsts everywhere
Kiddlet
Kiiro-chan
Kiddlet
Hey Kiiro !

emo But how can I reblog the art you did for me if it's not blogged to start with ??

/angsts everywhere

rofl
I wouldn't even know where to start... xd
Silver Nox
Kiiro-chan
Cha, I was gonna tell you the story behind any that you chose...I would have asked for my current story character but I don't actually have any image references XD Below is 2 random ones with their stories. If there is a different one in the thread you want the story of, let me know.(if that doesn't work, I'll leave you alone haha)

User Image
A sky pirate. Very Treasure Planet-y setting. She's young but she captains her own ship. Her Father, whom she has a very odd, tense relationship with, was a pirate and raised her to be a pirate and so she has her own ship because... it's what she was raised to do. She's snarky and sarcastic and a bit of a show off but nothing super obvious. Her crew treat her like a little sister most of the time but when she gives them an order, they snap to it. She believes in equality and communication on her ship and that's what she maintains.
User Image
She lives in a huuuuge city of gears and cogs and whirling springs. She's a curious little thing, jumpy and quick and an absolute delight to know. She doesn't think there are many people worth talking to so often she is mute. However she's a clever girl and almost unfathomably smart. She knows how to talk to machines, how to listen to them. She knows what's going wrong when and where and who to get to fix it. She's the lamp-lighter of the city. She flits like a fairy all up and down smoky, bronze streets lighting lamps against the smoke and smog filled air.

yeah, okay that's better pirate
I like the looks of the second one most, I think.
300k might be a little light for full color though... I'd probably just do speed-flats at that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff