Welcome to Gaia! ::

When is the best time to LiveStream? (CST)

in the morning (I'm half-way around the world!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 10 ]
in the afternoon (I have no work or school!) 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 15 ]
in the evenings (after dinner, but before bedtime plz!) 0.50714285714286 50.7% [ 71 ]
late-night (I'm a night-owl!) 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 123 124 125 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image

Hi there, I'm Kiiro ~ I draw cartoons and stuff.

I've been on hiatus a while, and feeling a bit rusty...
So now I'm offering Traditional Sketches at discount prices.

Please keep in mind that I'm mainly doing this for fun in my spare time, so completion speed will vary.

I also offer RL Commissions, Art Trades, and the occasional Freebie.
RL commissions will always take priority.

LiveStream
I will Livestream commissions by request, or if I just feel like streaming.
There will be a notice in the shop-title when I’m online,
but if you'd like to be notified, let me know and I'll quote you in the shop-announcement.

Vote <3 and post for a chance at getting a Freebie.

User Image

Rules/FAQSlotsRequest FormSamples & Prices
CompletedConsideringLinks

Rules/FAQ

This is NOT first-come, first-served
It's OKAY to put in a request, even if it looks like slots are full
If I reject your request, it's probably because I don't feel like drawing that right now - nothing personal!

I prefer drawing OCs, or Avis with an OC-like concept
I'm okay with straight or same-sex couples
I'm okay with full-anthro or "furry" characters

Style for Gaia-commissions are ultimately dictated by what I feel like drawing at the time
I don't always give WIP updates, or offer edits for Gaia-commissions
WIPs, edits, and style-prefs ARE always available for RL commissions

Direct-link IMAGES are preferred over lengthy character-bios/request threads.
PLEASE label your trades with the subject of your request so I don't forget what it's for

User Image
<3
RL Commissions
Cute/Sweet, Sexy/Pinup, and Dark/Macabre subjects
Curvy Ladies, and Rubenesque Figures
Awesome/Unique Character Designs

</3
cluttered, ugly, or uninspiring characters/avis
avis that look like avis, not OCs
mecha or excessive armor

User Image
Didn't find the answer to your question?
ASK ME! I don't bite.

User Image

Regular Slots
You can submit a new request, even if it looks like I'm full.

Weesey
Weesey

request: Weesey
refs: User Image
prompt: A pose like she's propping up against a wall or standing there like she planning something with an amused look on her face.
size/style: Preferably Toony and Full CG/Digital Painting
payment: 25 mil

wombat - i am
wombat - i am
aaaaand i'm back!
request: alasse aldarion - huldra, herbalist by trade
refs: one // two
prompt: Alasse is a huldra, which in folklore is a seductive woman who kind to those who are kind in return, though can be cruel to those that disrespect her.
She has a rust red fox tail, tipped with white. Her hair is honey brown, with plaits throughout, and long - reaching past her waist. Her eyes are a bright blue, and her skin is pale with freckles scattered lightly over her shoulder and face.
Her most interesting feature is that she has a hollow back. Best examples of this would be here, here and here.
I'm going to be surprisingly specific this time. Basically, I'd really love a piece where you can see her hollow back. I think the best option would be kneeling, but turned away enough that you can see the hollow and a profile/bit more than a profile of her face. She could either be naked, naked and using her hair or tail to hide her breasts, or naked and using a torn, light cream dress to cover her breasts.
If you were to do a BG, then either a forest setting, or by a stream. Forest - sitting on a mossy rock or fallen tree, River - sitting on grass or mossy rock?
Other than that, creative freedom. If you have a better idea for showing off the hollow in her back, I'm all ears :]
size/style: Full CG/Digital Painting
payment: 5mil && a profile design, if you like /my profile is my newest example. i mainly just want to do one for you because.. youaresoawesome //afterthought - if you PM me with a RL price and if I can afford it, I'll commission you that way :}

Urvogel
Urvogel
Request: Kazunomiya - Exorcist, anthropomorphic primitive feathered dragon.
Refs: [One.] [Two.] [Three.] [Four.]
Prompt: Flying. Action. Wings spread. Ancient Japan background. Torii gate, trees, appropriate statues, etc. Background not necessary, though. Sky would also be fine. Even if it was in a circle behind her like that one sample of yours. Or blank. I'm not picky.
Size/Style: Full CG/Digital Painting. As long as it's big enough to print and frame~ =)
Payment: Four billion gold.

Astral Wok
Astral Wok

request: Ashi'an. she's a my'kazui from the planet Ortztyias and works as an information broker for a clan.
refs:

User Image
User Image

prompt: She generally holds quite an aggressive and no-nonsense vibe to her. Quite snarky/sassy but also very humorous. Use of ain't/damn/gods and other slang words is quite frequent.
I can imagine her in more of a confident/fighting stance as opposed to timid. Tech/magic inspired. Ashi'an has a kinder, maternal side which she displays to her group. She is usually cheekily teased by my friend's characters, acquiring the "bullying the dragon" trope.
size/style: really digging that toony style. a full traditional sketch of it would be great since i'm obsessed with cartoons cool
payment: 7b?

User Image
Traditional Sketch Slots
I'm going to be doing as many as I can get away with at work...

Nintendraw
Nintendraw
Round 2? XD
request: Hitori/Ho-Oh
refs: Hitori (Tori) Suzaku/Ho-Oh (details in first and images in second spoiler)
    *I doubt this'll be necessary, but Tori's eyes should be gold, not red. Also, Images 2 and 3 are more "official".
prompt: phoenix, ethereal, dancey, sexy, curious, dynamic, running, flying... ( sweatdrop )
size/style: Traditional sketch
payment: 120mil
  • Tori's personality depends on what her physical age is: As a child (physically preteen or younger), she is very playful, mischievous, curious, and childlike; as an adult, she is much more reserved and proper (though she has little problem teasing Jin with her body if she's feeling that type of playful). Regardless of physical age, Tori enjoys life (she's has great joie de vivre), eating sweets, flying, dancing, martial arts, and setting fire to things. As a phoenix, Tori rebirths herself on a pyre of her own making every 1000 years or so; the process causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has, for the most part, a mortal's mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
  • If Tori's b/w ref's text and pictures disagree (ie, child Tori's depicted kimono's sleeves extend just to her obi, but they actually go to her palms), the text wins.

nerdtasticallyfun
nerdtasticallyfun
request: Stryker. Free lance "super hero".
refs: User Image
prompt: Her smile is supposed to be charming, but behind it it's really a smirk. She's always scheming. With her success rate people trust her enough to never look into just what happens to the criminals she catches.
size/style: Traditional sketch
payment: 600mil

[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

User Image

RLC Slots
RL slots are unlimited
email me at kiiroarts@gmail.com if you want to get on this list

User Image

Art Trades
I love doing art-trades with artists of comparable skill or with a unique style.
This is my OC request thread.

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]

User Image

Freebies
Friendly folks that stick around and visit with me during Livestreams might get a surprise freebie.

User Image

Request Form
If you want me to draw for you, I need this info.

Quote:
request: (your character's name & occupation/race/species)
refs: (at least one IMAGE - you may link to a bio/thread if you want, but I probably won't read much of it)
prompt: (desired poses/expressions, personality, etc - this is what will "inspire" me)
size/style: (if you have a preference, lemme know - but I can only guarantee for RLC)
payment: (accepting gold, certain items, and/or art trades)

[b]request:[/b] (your character's name & occupation/race/species)
[b]refs:[/b] (at least one IMAGE - you may link to a bio/thread if you want, but I probably won't read much of it)
[b]prompt:[/b] (desired poses/expressions, personality, etc - this is what will "inspire" me)
[b]size/style:[/b] (if you have a preference, lemme know - but I can only guarantee for RLC)
[b]payment:[/b] (accepting gold, certain items, and/or art trades)

User Image

Samples & Pricing
Prices are elastic and are susceptible to bribes.

You can request a certain style or coloring-level, but I only guarantee preferences for RLC.
RLC info can be found [HERE]

Styles
Listed here from least to most complex/expensive.

"Mini"
large head and eyes with a smaller body ~ simplified

"Toony"
exaggerated proportions and expressions ~ stylized

"Regular"
more natural proportions and expressions ~ realistic

User Image

Traditional Sketches
100mil+

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Digital Sketches
2bil+

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Colored Sketches
6bil+

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image

Flat CG
8bil ~ bribe

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image

Cell Shaded CG
12bil ~ bribe

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image

Full CG/Digital Painting
Auction ~ or RLC only

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Completed
finished commissions go here

Traditional Sketches
traditional sketchdumps go here

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Freebies
finished freebies go here

User Image

User Image

Considering
Requests that interest me, but not yet decided to accept or not...
I will quote and/or PM you if yours gets bumped up to a Slot.

Matthei:
Matthei
request: Vessen (Human)
refs: [One]; [Two]; [Three]; [Four]
prompt: Vessen is my warrior that I roleplay. He can be a pretty big grouch and is usually wearing a very grumpy expression lately. He's not exactly a really social guy, but when he tries, he can be pretty witty. When he's close to someone, he softens up a lot and likes to annoy them. But 90% of the time he has a sour expression on.
size/style: Full CG/Digital Painting
payment: Will bribe up to 15bil for a full CG/Digital Painting.

Painted Revenge:
Painted Revenge
request: //couple// DarkPrinceDarikKae & Painted Revenge (Our Gaia Avis, we are secret lovers XD)
refs: Him & Her I can get the background removed and an item list
prompt: Pose like this? Can be waist up like the pictures shown. And Transparent background?
size/style: Prefer either Cell Shaded CG OR Full CG/Digital Painting
payment: 40 bil I can go higher Just really love your art!

TifaBea:
TifaBea
request: Asher
refs: User Image User Image
prompt: Not really picky. She's a demon hunter so whatever you feel.
size/style: Full bodies, I like this style you did... http://kiiro-chan.deviantart.com/art/Sava-commish-382783197
payment: 9 billion.

Additional note... if you were willing to do a person with her, not necessarily romantic...Asher is from a fanfic I'm writing, so I'd prefer both of them. If you are interested I am offering 22 billion for both of them. Let me know.
----
Uhhgg it won't let me update the picture... it's supposed to look exactly like my avvie... if you do end up doing this let me know and i'll give you a permanent picture of my avvie. Didn't like the hat X.x

MonsterBugg16:
MonsterBugg16
request: Kallin and Mikah
refs: in PM
prompt: This May Be a Bit Specific... Hope That's Not a Bad Thing In Your Eyes.
I was hoping I could see them in a bed together, cuddling in a mess of a bed/covers, asleep. They're very shifty sleepers. They don't like keeping still for long amounts of time... even when their asleep. Mikah is only in a pair of navy blue shorts (He's not too muscular, but it's there.) while Kallin is dressed in black shorts and a white t-shirt.
size/style: Traditional Sketch
payment: 2bil biggrin )

Leasfy:
Leasfy
request:My bf and I based on rl reference
refs:
LISA
✔ ombre hairstyle with natural big wavy (but frequently straightened with blow dryer)
✔ use any of outfit in photos; ask for more outfit reference

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

RON
✔ short side haircut
✔ toned + same height

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

prompt: I don't have any preference pose D: we discussed this over pm and I let you decide smile but it would be for valentine gift for him
size/style: Full CG/Digital Painting couple art as per discussed on pm
payment: 65B as per discussed over pm

~Sana~Karata~
~Sana~Karata~
request: Vina, she's the librarian at a Youkai school and is a Naga. Casey is a student at the school and a Kitsune.
refs: User Image User Image
prompt: Vina has a long forked tongue like a snake and is well endowed. Casey has freckles across her cheeks and is almost flat chested. Vina is 30 and Casey is 17. Vina likes to tease Casey and Casey is a typical Tsundere. Maybe Vina hugging Casey from behind and casey pouting but accepting the hug.
size/style: Cell shaded please.
payment: 80b?

I do clean up the list periodically if I no longer feel inspired by a request, or if a long period of time has passed since its original posting.
If you've made a request that you notice is missing from this list, you're welcome to submit a new one.

User Image

Links

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.84261749/#1][img]http://i.imgur.com/jfu71sb.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.84261749/#1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/x7m8So4.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

Making-of: Process Vids

User Image

LS Notifications
If you'd like to be notified when I start a Livestream session, just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Notification List:

Mokoni
Aggy the Awesome

MonsterBugg
Bleikur
x x F e a t h e r
Random Rhapsody
suri bee
jellyfuku
Aquatic Reefer
Stagn
Madame Bani

LS Announcement Template (for Kiiro's use):

[center][size=24]★[/size][size=16][b] [url=http://www.livestream.com/kiiroarts]LiveStream is ONLINE[/url] [/b][/size][size=24]★[/size]

[quote="[name]"][/quote]
[size=14]Tonight I'll be working on your request![/size]

[size=10]If you'd like to be added/removed from the quote-notification list, just let me know![/size]
[spoiler]
[quote="Mokoni"][/quote] [quote="Aggy the Awesome"][/quote] [quote="
MonsterBugg"][/quote] [quote="Bleikur"][/quote] [quote="x x F e a t h e r"][/quote] [quote="Random Rhapsody"][/quote][quote="suri bee"][/quote] [quote="jellyfuku"][/quote] [quote="Aquatic Reefer"][/quote] [quote="Stagn"][/quote] [quote="Madame Bani"][/quote]
[/center][/spoiler]

OPEN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas