L i q u o x
woah eek
Lol, woah what? My prices or my art? Either way thank you~

Tipsy Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
How much would a thigh up cost of this girl if there was no background in the back or any additional details, just her?

User ImageUser Image

Silver_Centurion's Boyfriend

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Angelic Vodka
How much would a thigh up cost of this girl if there was no background in the back or any additional details, just her?

User ImageUser Image

Hmm...how do you feel about 50 billion or above? She's cute though~

Tipsy Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Enchanting_Codswallop
Angelic Vodka

User ImageUser Image

Well, I'll have to sell off some things. When I come into more funds, I'll stop by again. 3nodding

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Angelic Vodka
Enchanting_Codswallop
Angelic Vodka

User ImageUser Image

Well, I'll have to sell off some things. When I come into more funds, I'll stop by again. 3nodding
Okay, thank you~ Hehe, I might draw one for you at a discount. You should name me a price you're comfortable with. :3

Shameless Phantom

Enchanting_Codswallop
L i q u o x
woah eek

art >>>> price razz

u sir have talent

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
L i q u o x
Enchanting_Codswallop
L i q u o x
woah eek

art >>>> price razz

u sir have talent

Why, thank you so much. emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira I appreciate it!

Dainty Dreamer

18,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
BUMP-BUMP-BUMP BUUUUUMP!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP....BUUUUUUUUUMP!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP, BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP, BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP!
BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP. Bump. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP!

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Madame DoReMi
BUMP-BUMP-BUMP BUUUUUMP!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP....BUUUUUUUUUMP!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP!
BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP. Bump. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP!

x333!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bumping myself! heart heart heart heart

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gutmouth
oh my gooodddd
70b for my jerk?
pleeease lemme know if you don't like him! i have SOOO many more!

Here he is! I hope it's worth 70 billion!~
User Image

Greedy Hellraiser

Enchanting_Codswallop

Perhaps you could be persuaded to do a fullbody (or at least 3/4) colored piece of Roen for 100b?

We've previously had a few run-ins with artists who can't compile every bit of Roen the way that he (the writer; I intend this piece as a gift) wants. I hope the weighty offer of gold will be enough to have you stick with us to get him a piece that he really likes.

This is Roen:
User Image

-His hair is swept back, BROWN, (not black). Spoilered image is closest to what he wants his hair to look like.
User Image

-His eyes are very darkly shaded, to the point it's almost theatrical.
User Image

-His Devil tail should be on the thicker side. It also has an earring clipped to it-- it can either be a cross or an ankh.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-HE SCRUFFY. Sometimes I think he just needs a bath.

IF HE'S DRAWN SHIRTLESS (which he's perfectly okay with):
-Scars:
Not Roen
One on his neck, one in his chest above the heart and across the left side of his ribs. Just faint silvery lines.

On his left palm if she has a mind to do hands. Various minor scars on the tops of his thighs and the insides of his elbows.

-Tattoo:
Not Roen
A sleeve of pentagram, hexagrams and litanies on his left arm from wrist to elbow.

He's giving you free artistic range over the tattoo, if you want to draw it.

IF HE'S DRAWN WITH A SHIRT (which I prefer, and we can always commission a sexy one later if you like drawing the sexy Devil-man, or see bottom):
-The tek is what he wants as clothing, most accurately. However, teks sometimes lack a little in finer detail.
-He wants to be wearing a loose, renaissance style shirt. Should be crimson, billowed sleeves, and with an open V at the neck, with very minor appearance of a drawstring.
Example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-He's wearing a black tailed vest with crimson embellishments. Surprisingly, it was hard to find these in a google search and have them turn up being worn by men (most of which were in steampunk costumes, but maybe I'm just bad at DA INTERNETZ). This was the closest thing I could find to what I think he's looking for. I don't think the skull pendant on it is necessary, unless for some reason he pops in here and says so.
User Image

-Pants and shoes are... well, pants and shoes. I'm sure you know what you're doing. I don't know that much about men's fashions.

Personality: Sinister, greedy, condescending. He's pretty sly, and even a half-grin would suit him pretty well. Definitely a ladykiller.

He's completely okay with you coming up with your own pose. I'd like to suggest the one in the spoiler below, but I'm also okay with whatever you feel is more to your artistic whims. We both would trust whatever direction you'd want to take it!
User Image

SPECIAL REQUEST: If you think whatever pose you choose (should you decide to take our task on) could be done in two versions-- one with clothes, one baring quite a bit more skin-- I'd double the offer, for a total of 200b. Two pieces (very similar), twice the gold for you.

According to Roen's author, when showing him the samples in your thread, described your work as "pure sex" and would not be without it. This is the most I've ever offered to pay for any piece of art, and I would be extremely glad to do so.

I hope you'll consider drawing Roen!

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

oh my god *faint*

Dangerous Businessman

Not much else I can add, really. Damn girl knows more about what I want than I do.

Suffice to say, current avatar reflects my current fashion tastes. If more reference is needed, I've a cunningly contrived signature that links offsite to an art gallery full of the character.

I hope you do accept. Your work is very, very nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff