Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
PotatoPanda
i usually do freebies so money wise it doesnt hurt <.< but really it pisses me off -.- ill report him too smile Edit: he tipped my post too o.o"

Yeah I'm usually the same. It's mostly annoying.
Tipped my post, not.. sure why > > Then sent me a pm with my profile picture in it?? uhh okay. lol confused.

Newbie Noob

Nainai Kagoyuchi
PotatoPanda
i usually do freebies so money wise it doesnt hurt <.< but really it pisses me off -.- ill report him too smile Edit: he tipped my post too o.o"

Tipped my post, not.. sure why > > Then sent me a pm with my profile picture in it?? uhh okay. lol confused.
lol weirdo <.< i hope they ban him soon

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
yum_puddi bump

Bashful Vampire

PotatoPanda
You mean fantasy toy did something bad to you too? Wow if so then im glad i reported their a**
im so sorry that had to happen to you!!
I'm way too kind and let people slide so much; i need to learn to just reject people who dont follow rules
askfjd but then i get called a b***h and IM STUCK IN A CYCLE

Bashful Vampire

Nainai Kagoyuchi
PotatoPanda

Oh god ew gross. They tipped your posts so to let you guys know that they are still lurking.
I blocked them so they can't post so.

Wow. Yeah report all the way guys jfc. Sounds like this person just loves to create trouble :T
Report their second account as well while you're at it; kobato ashita
she says that apparently that account isnt hers so gee she must be a scammer or hacker while she's at it

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
emotion_kirakira

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

Bashful Vampire

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
I feel kinda bleh, have to work tomorrow :T

Bashful Vampire

Nainai Kagoyuchi
I feel kinda bleh, have to work tomorrow :T
boo work :'(
but yee money B)

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
Cillaid
boo work :'(
but yee money B)

I guess so xD Supports my terrible money spending habits.

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

Newbie Noob

Cillaid

Oh god ew gross. They tipped your posts so to let you guys know that they are still lurking.
I blocked them so they can't post so.

Wow. Yeah report all the way guys jfc. Sounds like this person just loves to create trouble :T
Report their second account as well while you're at it; kobato ashita
she says that apparently that account isnt hers so gee she must be a scammer or hacker while she's at it
omfg <.<!!!! well i reported for harssing or what its called for now x.x its a long process to report sad i wish there was just a report button where you just wrote a small summary xD now its like reporting to the police! "where were you at that time?" "did you see anything suspicious?ö.ö" xD

Edit: he also disliked my threads quite a bit o.o so he surelly has more than 1 account.

Bashful Vampire

PotatoPanda
omfg <.<!!!! well i reported for harssing or what its called for now x.x its a long process to report sad i wish there was just a report button where you just wrote a small summary xD now its like reporting to the police! "where were you at that time?" "did you see anything suspicious?ö.ö" xD

Edit: he also disliked my threads quite a bit o.o so he surelly has more than 1 account.
I'm sure she can get perma-banned for harrassing WITH multiple accounts.

Ah the brat has finally tipped my post. Ah she must be a little preteen. She says she isnt and that she's "mature"
hoooo boy though everything she is doing though? Yeah.... Mature.

Ps. She has the nerve to call us bitchy when she's the one being one. Ahh hypocrits

Bashful Vampire

But then again, why would someone who posts in threads like "Girls bend over, guys spank them", "Guys sit down, girls find a lap", even be mature?
(':

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces