Yeah, but i might end up blowing them off OTL 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Not really 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
+1 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Bashful Vampire

fantasy toy
oh my god

I'll just accept so i wont have to deal with any of this anymore.
Cillaid
fantasy toy
oh my god

Wrong answer.

Bashful Vampire

fantasy toy
Cillaid
fantasy toy
oh my god

Wrong answer.
Oh my sweet lord.
A report has been sent like really, I sent it. And you are making this s**t ******** difficult.

Why? I dont ******** know. I dont know why its so ******** hard to send 85,000 gold.

Bashful Vampire

I'll let my boyfriend and the mods deal with you now. Im leaving

Bashful Vampire

fantasy toy

2 hours and still nothing. Amazing.
Do you want this art for free? Is that why you're doing all this uneccessary bs?
Do you do this to every artist you order from?

Are you a scammer?

If your answer is no to everything, why havent you just sent the trade with the correct gold (not 2 mil)?

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
Woooooooooow soooo.. wow Cilla.
Some serious kudos to you for putting up with this??? u_u stupid people, all the way down sometimes.

Bashful Vampire

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Some serious kudos to you for putting up with this??? u_u stupid people, all the way down sometimes.
Yeah it's people like that who make me want to close shop because it's getting annoying constantly having my rules broken and me being the "bad guy" because i apparantly have no right to be annoyed at people who break my rules in the first place :/

But no im not gonna close shop because It wouldnt be fair to you or others who actually do follow rules and make this place fun (:

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
Cillaid
Yeah it's people like that who make me want to close shop because it's getting annoying constantly having my rules broken and me being the "bad guy" because i apparantly have no right to be annoyed at people who break my rules in the first place :/

But no im not gonna close shop because It wouldn't be fair to you or others who actually do follow rules and make this place fun (:

Well thanks you cutie ; v; Hope this can be steamrolled soon!

Bashful Vampire

Nainai Kagoyuchi

Well thanks you cutie ; v; Hope this can be steamrolled soon!

I hope so too because she's holding back the other 3 orders and I wanted to finally set of the event thread for the upcoming holiday

but man she just has to make this difficult.
and this is why you should follow rules; to avoid things like this.
Nainai Kagoyuchi

STFU.
Cillaid
fantasy toy

2 hours and still nothing. Amazing.
Do you want this art for free? Is that why you're doing all this uneccessary bs?
Do you do this to every artist you order from?

Are you a scammer?

If your answer is no to everything, why havent you just sent the trade with the correct gold (not 2 mil)?

My answer is no TO EVERYTHING.

Hilarious Genius

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fantasy toy
Cillaid

My answer is no TO EVERYTHING.

Then again. Why have you not sent the correct trade. Considering you can't answer it the first time, you really must not know how to read. Also. Your little comment to me about "we cannot move on." Its actually pretty easy. You send and confirm the correct trade, and then you leave without any smartass comments. You won't have to deal with people getting pissed at you for being a dipshit, and we certainly won't have to deal with you being one.

Bashful Vampire

fantasy toy
I don't give a crap anymore really. I don't. I just want you to leave me and my shop alone. You're just an immature brat. Yes. Immature. You said you were mature but the s**t you're doing? Yeah right. MATURE. So I'm stooping so low as to make your s**t free just to get you the hell away from here. Congrats. I hope the mods deal with your bullshit and I'll make sure to warn every shop here to avoid your a**.

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items