Yes, a lot! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Yes, a few 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Yeah, but i might end up blowing them off OTL 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Not really 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
+1 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Bashful Vampire

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User Image - Event || User Image - New || User Image - Old

User Image 2.7.13 - Sorry everyone i have personal projects and weight lossing to do! Also it's my last year of HS so im spending a lot of time with irl friends. IF you want art, IRLC is always open!!
User ImageUser Image 12.7.12 I am now doing RL Commissions! Long story short, it's to finally bring my LDR of 4 years to an end! **This means from now on only 1-2 slots will be open. RLC get done the day of while Gaia Commissions will now depend on higher bribe to get me to finish them faster! Very sorry but life has gotten very busy! I still lurk on Gaia but i only check if i have any pms or notices so if you want my attention, quote or pm me!

User Image 1.11.13 - Computer has been reinstalled but RLC are still top priority; you may still order but not many will be picked (it has to be interesting/cute + bribe for a forsure pick)
User Image 1.5.13 - My computer sadly finally died and i have no idea when i will have a new one of my own. Will pop in every now and then
User Image 10.29.12 - I'm sorry for taking a long time with these 3 orders; personal events and projects came up; hopefully this weekend i will get to you guys!
User Image 10.10.12 - Guess what happened? DRAMA! Please report gaia user fantasy toy for harassment! Not only has she broken 5 rules of mine, but she made a big deal out of paying for her art and now she's so buttfurious she is tipping posts (spamming the notifications) and trying so hard to get my attention in old threads i posted she found by STALKING ME! Please help me and another fellow artist who also got harassed by her, by reporting! Thank you!
User Image 8.30.12 - Kawaii Kei now has a guest artist! We welcome Nainai Kagoyuchi! Please check her post 3 posts below!
User Image 8.28.12 - School will start September 4th so order up!! ALSO!! Couples are currently unavailable! NO BRIBING THIS WEEK
User Image 8.19.12 - Kawaii Kei's mascot and mule, momoe diva, is now available! Donate for giveaways?
User Image 8.16.12 - Kawaii Kei Fun thread soon to be made! PM or Quote with your ideas!
User Image 8.18.12 - Today is my aunt's baby shower so i wont be available at all today!
User Image 8.16.12 - Make an outfit for momoe diva
User Image 8.11.12 - A charging fee has now been added! Please read rules and FAQ for more info!
User Image 8.7.12 - IRL drama happened and lovely ppl cheered me up; thank you guys ; v;
User Image 8.4.15 - Shop is opened!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Vampire

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image Please read all posts before ordering/asking questions! That includes filling out and posting the form at the right area!

User Image Please be kind and respectful to the artist(s) and to everyone else in the shop!

User Image If you are not accepted, please do not cause drama! I always quickly sketch every order and if i have trouble with them, i simply cannot do them, sorry!

User Image The only editting you can do with my art is resizing and making the picture transparent. Removing my name and altering the colors, lines, etc. is not allowed. That includes tracing.

User Image Sticking around is not always required, but it would be really nice and your art would be done faster if I'm slacking User Image

User Image If you do not complete the trade within 48 hours (2 days) of your art being posted, you will be charged. Please refer to the FAQ 2 posts below for more information.

User ImageHere is the finished artwork if you would like to see past orders!

Bashful Vampire

gaia_crown User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image gaia_crown

◘ Instant Slots Below ◘
User Image // User Image // User Image //
User Image
Sup cutie faises User Image (=`‿' =✿)/ My name is Cillaid but you may call me Cilla User Image.
Thank you for taking the time to look through and i hope you enjoy my art!
I'm kind of picky so if you get picked, congrats! haha;;

User ImageDo's and Don'tsUser Image
♥ Cute&Simple lalalalax Muscles
♥ Colorful lalalallalaallax Furries/Animals
♥ Girls > Boys lalalalalx Fanart
♥ Bust-Thighups lalalalx Text-only descriptions
♥ Sexy lalalallalaallalalx Armor, Scales, Feathers, Weapons

User Image BS = Bust Shot || TU = Thigh Up || CTU = Couple Thigh Up User Image

◘ 10k+ - Cutie Chibi [TU][TU][CTU]
◘ 25k+ - Cheebs: [BS][BS][TU][CTU]
◘ 50k+ - Regular: [BS][BS][BS][TU][TU]
**Couples are bribes and depends if i like said order, sowwyUser Image
If slots are full and/or you rlly want some art (couples, certain date/event, etc.)
you may check my profile's wishlist to get auto-art! BRIBING WONT MAKE ME DO FBS. I DONT DO THEM!

User ImageS l o t sUser Image
If slots are full, you may still order and are free to chat! c:
** If you commision me IRL, your art will get done the day of!

User Image. Hunnidesu
User Image. O p e n ♥
User Image. C l o s e d ♥
User Image. C l o s e d ♥

User Image F o r m User Image
Click
** WARNING ** Anyone who posts their form in this current thread will be asked to delete their post
You lower your chances of getting picked when you dont post in the correct thread, so just follow directions please.

Bashful Vampire

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Nainai / / • • Dana!

NOT DOING COUPLES EITHER!! I'm just trying to get back into drawing for fun, and couples aren't my casual swing. Sorry!
User Image

• • Instant Slots
User Image // User Image // User Image

Hiyooo! I'm Nainai but call me Dana or Danainai or Cheyanne or something other than my username LOL. I'm choosey, so grats if you are accepted off the bat! But I can be flexible if you can be with me too ;33

Do's / / Don'ts
User ImageCute + Simple lalalallUser ImageMuscles
User ImageColorful lalalalalalalaUser ImageFurries/Anthro
User ImageGirls > Boys lllllllllllllllUser ImageBald heads
User ImageWeird skin or eyes laUser ImageText-only descriptions
User ImageAnimal ears or tail allUser ImageGuns
User ImageSexy alalalalalalalalaUser ImageMecha
User ImageOCS AND AVIS lalalalUser ImageFacial hair

Prices / / Samples
User Image10k+ - Simple: [x] - [x]

User Image25k+ - Basic Effort: [x] - [x] - [x]

User Image50k+ - Maxx: [x] - [x] - [x]

Form
[quote="Nainai Kagoyuchi"][/quote]
[size=11][color=#0033FF]• • Username:
• • Type: (Simple, Basic Effort, Maxx)(You can request anything up to a waist up, but price accordingly. I only do full bodies when I feel up to it, not upon request.)
• • Character ref+Info: (PLEASE USE LINKS TO AVOID STRETCHING CILLA'S PAGES!!)
• • Etc.:
• • Total Price:
[/color][/size][/spoiler]

Bashful Vampire

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Repeating the same thing gets tiring after a while. If you happen to have a question or a concern, please look here before asking!

General Questions

Do you do fullbodies?
No I do not. I clearly stated in my info post about that and no amount of money will make me change my mind!

Why not though?
I hate feet and shoes. I cannot do them at the moment. In the future I will get to them, but I like to work my way down the body when it comes to improvement. Meaning, I work on and draw up to certain body parts until i perfect it. Once perfected, I move down.

Are slots open?
I don't know, you tell me. Do you see blank spots in the slots area?

I have an item from your wishlist/instant slot items, what can I get?
You can get however many things you want as long as my prices and the price of said item you are giving me match. For example if you are giving me an item worth 40k, you can get a Cutie Chibi Thigh Up (10k) and a Cheeb TU. (30k)

So do I post my order in Kawaii Kei? (current thread)
Please dont! Always make sure you are at the right place when placing the form! One way you can make sure is if you look below the text box and see the recently added posts. If you see talking or bumping; you're at the wrong place!

Can you draw people from IRL?
I can, yes. Usually I'm a little bleh with these because most of the time i get a little scared of doin something wrong, not making them look like the person, or just not that inspiring. If it's for a special occassion (anniversary, valentines, birthday, etc.) youre gonna have to bribe big time and specify if you want a nice background and stuff. I can also make e-cards so if you want something typed, send a pm!

I'm new to buying from art shops, can you explain the process?

• Fill out form correctly and post from where you copied the form
• Wait until you get quoted by artist for the OK
• Once accepted, send trade ASAP
• Keep artist updated of when you wont be available to avoid getting fee'd / Stick around and chat
• Once artist finishes art, you will be quoted here with a preview
• Finish trade and receive your clean art!

Charging Fee Questions

What's the deal with the charging fee? That's scary I dont wanna pay more!
The charging fee is for hit-and-runners, aka, people who post their form, send their trade, and dont bother chatting at the shop. So if you chat or bump here now and then, you wont have to worry about gettin charged User Image

How does one go about getting charged then?
If you dont tell me you are going to busy outside of Gaia + not completing the trade within 48 hours of when it was posted, you start getting charged.

How can I avoid this?
◘ Popping in every now and then with a small bump
◘ Messaging me telling me when you won't be available

Can you explain the prices a little more?
For everyday I dont get the trade completed, you must pay:
Cutie Chibi - Bust shot; 500g | Thigh Up; 1,ooog | Couples; Double
Cheeb - Bust shot; 1,5oog | Thigh Up; 2,ooog | Couples; Double
Regular - Bust shot; 3,ooog | Thigh Up; 5,ooog | Couples; Double
ex. You dont pay 3 days for a Regular bust shot, you pay me +9,ooog with what you originally ordered with.

Bashful Vampire

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

If you would like to become affis, please quote/pm an i'll add you asap User ImageUser Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.81501943/][IMG]http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r597/Cillaid/Kawaii Kei/kawaiikei-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[IMG]http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r597/Cillaid/cannabananalismbanner_zps14641a65.gif[/IMG][/url]

[200x40]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Vampire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas