Yes, a few 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Yeah, but i might end up blowing them off OTL 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Not really 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
+1 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Bashful Vampire

Bashful Vampire

And this is how you know the shop is opened. The people who ruined it obviously didn't follow directions in the first place. They could have still ordered while i was setting up, but since they posted here, i can already tell they would have been declined anyway User Image

Shy Fatcat

Copy and paste posts are my number one enemy.
I see them and just think "Really?! Can't you read the thread owners rules/ wishes?"

Bashful Vampire

Last Centurion
User Image //crai ikr?
The first chick that posted without even the form was the worst dkgk i thougth it was one of those bots or w/e and it was so rude weh

Generous Lover

7,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
Cillaid
And this is how you know the shop is opened. The people who ruined it obviously didn't follow directions in the first place. They could have still ordered while i was setting up, but since they posted here, i can already tell they would have been declined anyway User Image

Well obviously you should have put in the description that the shop wasnt open yet. kthnx

Shy Fatcat

Cillaid
Last Centurion
User Image //crai ikr?
The first chick that posted without even the form was the worst dkgk i thougth it was one of those bots or w/e and it was so rude weh

Urgh! I know! Without the form?! Ahhh, Seriously stressed

Bashful Vampire

NekoKiryu
Um excuse me?
I don't know about you, but when someone has a title like that, and barely has the annoucements and rules set up, and then has the form link leading to another page that explains everything, I'd say it's pretty clearUser Image

Maybe you should pay attention to the poster and see when they actually start saying things to know when to post. User Image

Shy Fatcat

^ oh wait? is that? oh man! rofl

Fashionable Citizen

I really like the layout of your thread. It's cute. The art is even cuter.
Is it okay if I maybe stay here? Stalk in a little corner maybe? emotion_kirakira

Generous Lover

7,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
Cillaid
NekoKiryu
Um excuse me?
I don't know about you, but when someone has a title like that, and barely has the annoucements and rules set up, and then has the form link leading to another page that explains everything, I'd say it's pretty clearUser Image

Maybe you should pay attention to the poster and see when they actually start saying things to know when to post.

Im sorry but all those little sparkly things looked like bumps to me, oh it wasnt just me... and im sorry if i have a life and have to work right now so i really dont have time to be looking for key points to your thread. So again.. I am sorry, but i must get back to my life... Cya

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

Good luck with your shop!

Bashful Vampire

teeniemae
eee im glad you like it!! Yes yes you may stay as long as you like <333

Shy Fatcat

Well that was entertaining :3

Bashful Vampire

NekoKiryu
I see well your inability to be respectful to the owner of the shop and following people's rules has ruined my first page of my shop. You broke my rules with your biased attitude. Have fun ruining other's shops with your little copy and paste posts; i hope to never see you againUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff