• Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

offer: 1.5b.
details: The wings aren't as red and full. You can see how they are on my current avi. crying

i think i can manage this, yes. order accepted. and black wings with red accents, you say? can do! the tektek is usually for items i can't see very well. can you tell me what item you're wearing on your head -- the red there?

Red Wings.
And the Halo is Bloody Black Angelic.

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Selective Participant
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

details: The wings aren't as red and full. You can see how they are on my current avi. crying

i think i can manage this, yes. order accepted. and black wings with red accents, you say? can do! the tektek is usually for items i can't see very well. can you tell me what item you're wearing on your head -- the red there?

Red Wings.

ok great! and i see you've got some laurels up there, too. excellent; i'll get a sketch done as soon as i've done these other two 3nodding

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai
Selective Participant
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

Red Wings.

ok great! and i see you've got some laurels up there, too. excellent; i'll get a sketch done as soon as i've done these other two 3nodding

Good to know. Take your time, I'm in no hurry. ^_^ Thanks again. blaugh 4laugh

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:
my items isnt on tektek yet but ill send a photo instead biggrin if its ok User Image

offer: 3bil
details? Umm just do what you do! your art is Awesome biggrin

all done! i did the best i could with the little katamari and i used a free base for the unicorn from dA (just wanted to give them credit for it), since i don't draw animals well. but it's done! emotion_yatta
you can pick up on the first page, 3rd post c:

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:
my items isnt on tektek yet but ill send a photo instead biggrin if its ok User Image

all done! i did the best i could with the little katamari and i used a free base for the unicorn from dA (just wanted to give them credit for it), since i don't draw animals well. but it's done! emotion_yatta

the unicorn doesnt look like a part of the drawing like the outline is dark blue so not the same as the drawing like u know wat i mean? if u cant change it, u cn just take it off its ok with me and other thing the little pixie thingy, he skin looks light, its need to be more pinker if u can please. sorry for all of this biggrin thx

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

the unicorn doesnt look like a part of the drawing like the outline is dark blue so not the same as the drawing like u know wat i mean? if u cant change it, u cn just take it off its ok with me and other thing the little pixie thingy, he skin looks light, its need to be more pinker if u can please. sorry for all of this biggrin thx

i'll give it a try, sure 3nodding

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

Thx heart

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:

Thx heart

ok, so i changed the line art color on the unicorn and made the pixie thing a bit of a deeper pink. have a look and see if that's ok. sweatdrop

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

Thx heart

ok, so i changed the line art color on the unicorn and made the pixie thing a bit of a deeper pink. have a look and see if that's ok. sweatdrop

im just not liking the unicorn so just take it off and the ears of the pixie thing can u make it more white-pink kind of thing but more white biggrin sorry for all the bother redface redface
edit: and can u please make the outline of the pixie more bold so it stands out thank you biggrin

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

Thx heart

im just not liking the unicorn so just take it off and the ears of the pixie thing can u make it more white-pink kind of thing but more white biggrin sorry for all the bother redface redface
edit: and can u please make the outline of the pixie more bold so it stands out thank you biggrin

ok, no unicorn. sorry about that. it's one reason i don't do animals, i'm just not very good at them gonk
heavier outline -- gotcha

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

Thx heart

ok, no unicorn. sorry about that. it's one reason i don't do animals, i'm just not very good at them gonk

im so sorry and Thank You! and its ok ur one of the best drawers in gaia though, i can guarantee that biggrin

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

Thx heart

im so sorry and Thank You! and its ok ur one of the best drawers in gaia though, i can guarantee that biggrin

aww, thank you redface
okay have a look here and tell me what you think (ignore the checker background, it won't be there on the final image):

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

aww, thank you redface
okay have a look here and tell me what you think (ignore the checker background, it won't be there on the final image):

last thing the outline of the avi's feet , its very good not too light not too dark can u copy that to the pixie? please

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

aww, thank you redface

last thing the outline of the avi's feet , its very good not too light not too dark can u copy that to the pixie? please

i'm not really sure what you mean? are you talking about the line between the legs and the shoes?

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai
ll Amelia ll
Kaenai

aww, thank you redface

i'm not really sure what you mean? are you talking about the line between the legs and the shoes?

well its actually the outline of the whole body is good like its different from the pixie one the pixie one looks different like idk how to explain i hope u get me? redface redface redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff