<3 </3
  Closed

Livestream?

Yeah! 0.71710526315789 71.7% [ 109 ]
Nah 0.28289473684211 28.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]

Cheezieball

I don't think I've seen Legally Blonde^^;

Watching Lethal Weapon 3. It's hilarious how he tames the guard dog by acting like a dog xD

Super Genius

Lucyiena

I don't know honestly why any one would ever need so many channels...don't even have enough hours in a day...(or month D smile to get through them.

Yeah it's pretttty loud. *_* but I guess maybe that's normal for blenders? hahaha I don't know TAT
speaking of construction work D: my bed was shaking this morning because of construction D: I thought it was an earthquake.

(btw, Legally Blonde is a pretty ok movie...if you're into romance comedies ^^;;;; wink

Super Genius

Sesshirou
Sisipu
adorable!! please consider my OC for a grab bag :]

Done!
User Image
Sisipu

Yeah, that's also a good point xD

The construction must be pretty close for you to be able to feel it through the ground @_@ Do you normally get earthquakes where you live?

Legally Blonde looks pretty funny from the ads but somehow or other I always seem to be doing something else whenever it's on^^;

Super Genius

Nkaujsua

Sisipu

If you can draw [Sneil] For me, that'll be awesome!!! emotion_bigheart (Will Tip As Well~)

Lol despite me being terrified of snails ^^;;;;;;
Hope you like it.
User Image

Super Genius

Lucyiena

Yeah, that's also a good point xD

The construction must be pretty close for you to be able to feel it through the ground @_@ Do you normally get earthquakes where you live?

Legally Blonde looks pretty funny from the ads but somehow or other I always seem to be doing something else whenever it's on^^;

It was like down the block...I'm assuming it was construction because otherwise I'd have absolutely no idea what that rumbling was ahaha

No...there isn't a lot of earthquakes here (knock on wood) we are due for a huge one though -sigh-

Heehee that happens to me too with movies on tv *_* I always remind myself to catch the movie too and then end up doing something else D: *easily distracted*

Sugary Bunny

Sisipu
drunken_applesauce
heart

hello biggrin
/supposed to be entertaining guests but......
ahhh gaia addiction... ~_~
hello sweetie smile oh fun you had company last nite?
Lucyiena
Aww, it's funny! And she has a dog ;D

I caught the end of it! But I think I've seen that bit too xD Has that ever worked in the history of the world? @_@

Super Genius

drunken_applesauce
hello sweetie smile oh fun you had company last nite?

Haha how can you not have fun with a super-bitter-about-his-life-30-year-old.

D: yes, I have old friends.

We pretty much just ate, watched tv and played Fortune Street (which is pretty much just a snazzier version of monopoly)

And helloooo.
I MISSED CHEEZIE lmfao *_*
-wrapped up in Ulti's request

Super Genius

Cheezieball

y u leave meeee
Sisipu
Haha, I wander off easily ;w; And I was streaming for about 5 minutes, then got called away, came back and didn't stream again @w@;

Super Genius

Cheezieball

I think I have a shorter attention span lmfao
when i save my game...I always forget like a minute later (then I save again and notice that it's only been a minute since my last save TAT)
Sisipu
Lol xDD I sometimes do the same thing, haha, not sure if it's cos I forget though or that I get paranoid that I've forgotten to save @_@
Sisipu

Ooh, I hope the earthquake isn't too bad! Hopefully no-one gets injured or anything!

Man, really makes me wonder what they're doing down the block from your place xD;; I've never been near a construction site that actually made the ground rumble!

Speaking of saving often - it's a good thing! Better than not saving and then dying. That was a cause of a lot of tantrums when I was younger, hehe^^;;

Cheezieball

Is it a chihuahua that she carries around in her bag? I tried doing that to Lance once... He didn't like it lol I only got him about 1cm off the ground before he wriggled and jumped out.

And uhh... I don't know, Maybe you should try it next time you see a guard dog >.> Ahem. Yes. And while you're trying it, I predict that I will suddenly have to rush off to the toilet >.>;;
Lucyiena
LOL, yeah, I can't imagine Lance in a hand bag ;w;

@_@;; Maybe I'll try it through a walkie talkie <_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out