Livestream?

Yeah! 0.71710526315789 71.7% [ 109 ]
Nah 0.28289473684211 28.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]

Smitten Saint

Sisipu
        No need to beg. I love to help. :D

But yeah. Knitting. D;
        I need a new scarf... too many stitiches... don't wanna start all over... OH GOD THE OPTIONS. D:

Loved Cutie-Pie

Sisipu
Desariea
I'll try one more time as I love your art! This one will be for a quest thread. Hopefully you choose me again <3

User Image

User Image
Omg its beautiful thank you sooo much!

Loved Cutie-Pie

Rawrtemis
Sisipu
        No need to beg. I love to help. :D

But yeah. Knitting. D;
        I need a new scarf... too many stitiches... don't wanna start all over... OH GOD THE OPTIONS. D:
I hate to barge in on the convo. But I just bought a book and needles for knitting. Is it hard to learn?

Noob

emotion_kirakira

Fatcat

Sisipu
Moopah
Sisipu

What about my OC, Mika? : D

Gallery

ref

For you ^^
hope you like it!
User Image

Ahhh awesome!!!
It's even animated : D
Thank you so so much. >3<

Smitten Saint

Desariea
        Nah. Knitting is really easy once you get the hang of it. Just very, very repetitive. It's very calming though. I can see why old people do it. It's so mindless! x3

Loved Cutie-Pie

Rawrtemis
Desariea
        Nah. Knitting is really easy once you get the hang of it. Just very, very repetitive. It's very calming though. I can see why old people do it. It's so mindless! x3
Awesome I plan to learn soon. I was these adorable knitted animals...and I was like omgosh.
Cheezieball

Yeah, in Saw I guess they didn't deserve it... It's still fun to watch though but there are a lot of moments I just wanna hide behind a pillow or something xDD;; I haven't seen the whole thing though because they always have it on so late at night.

Noob

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
*flops through*
Desariea
Rawrtemis
Desariea
Awesome I plan to learn soon. I was these adorable knitted animals...and I was like omgosh.

I've always wanted to make those animals too. They're crocheting though
Kyndemoo
Ahh yeah, I don't know the whole Saw story but it does seem a bit harsh from what I've heard ><
Cheezieball

lol, well the guy was crazy, what do you expect? And it probably wouldn't be as exciting if it was harsh xDD Apparently it was the first film that they did too, which is pretty cool
Kyndemoo
Oh, I guess so xD; Yeah, doing something like that must mean you're crazy @_@;
Cheezieball

Mmm... Now I feel like watching a horror movie xD Except I'm too chicken to do it by myself lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff