<3 sounds good to meee ;D <3
goldcadet
Juular

hello <3
and don't worry I understand ;D just thought I might try ufufu
hmhmhm I will see if I might have a character more interesting x3

<3 sounds good to meee ;D <3

No worries - He is still very cute wink
And I wanted to say, I love your signature art. You are very talented!

Nostalgic Otaku

Juular
No problem, hun. heart Glad you like it.

Haha, and yeah, you caught me on a good day. I'm sitting on my couch sick at home on the weekend, so it's easy for me to pick up the 'ole sketch book and kick out a drawing.

And you can just link it to allisonhowle.tumblr.com - or to this shop - either way is fine by me. Thank you again!
aiight, got it o3ob
feel better soon!

Benevolent Wolf

Juular
Tiggerluvme

I was debating between a comic or novel. Since I don't have an artist I am going to stick with a story. I really love writing, it just helps me relax. What do you write?

Very cool, I think either option could turn out wonderful.

I write mainly screenplays, and I have been trying to write a novel for about 2 years (I get stuck, start over, switch plots, etc.)
I'm very good with shorter ideas, and specifically stories geared toward visual depiction, so I very much enjoy writing for short film and animation.

I love writing scripts, but I have not done one in a while.
Mostly been working on getting use to writing stories since it took me a while to get to a certain point. If I stopped talking it is because I am taking a nap.
Writing novels or any kind of story is a pain, but the change of things is good sometimes and ti show you care about your work.

Side note may pass out for a bit,
A Brilliant Loser
Juular
No problem, hun. heart Glad you like it.

Haha, and yeah, you caught me on a good day. I'm sitting on my couch sick at home on the weekend, so it's easy for me to pick up the 'ole sketch book and kick out a drawing.

And you can just link it to allisonhowle.tumblr.com - or to this shop - either way is fine by me. Thank you again!
aiight, got it o3ob
feel better soon!

Thank you! I shall try my best. I think taking it easy today helped. wink
Tiggerluvme

Mostly been working on getting use to writing stories since it took me a while to get to a certain point. If I stopped talking it is because I am taking a nap.
Writing novels or any kind of story is a pain, but the change of things is good sometimes and ti show you care about your work.

Haha, by all means, go sleep! And yes, I can imagine a lot of it is just getting into a good groove. Momentum always helps things to stay afloat when it comes to creating any type of art.

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Juular

thankies <3 even though he so simple looking I love him so much xD I guess I enjoy him so much since I use him to interact with my friends poke OCs <3
haha //blushes in hands
thank you sooo much! <3 I still need a lot of work though xD //waves fist at anatomy
goldcadet
Juular

thankies <3 even though he so simple looking I love him so much xD I guess I enjoy him so much since I use him to interact with my friends poke OCs <3
haha //blushes in hands
thank you sooo much! <3 I still need a lot of work though xD //waves fist at anatomy

Indeed, it is a nuisance, but I think you have a very good handle on it already.

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Juular

I need to work on perspective too hnnn so much work xD
awww why thank you soo much that really means a lot ;w; <3
your art is absolutely stunning <3 //so jelly
goldcadet
Juular

I need to work on perspective too hnnn so much work xD
awww why thank you soo much that really means a lot ;w; <3
your art is absolutely stunning <3 //so jelly

Thank you! I very much appreciate it. heart
Yeah, perspective is a pain, isn't it? I like a good challenge and all, but dang, I have such a struggle with extreme angles.

Nostalgic Otaku

I was going to wait but. ... lol

*username: a brilliant loser
*request: FB sketch
*character(s) reference and/or description:

The angel Sandalphon hiding in the guise of Aleksander Zimri, a twenty-something year old science teacher.

Aleks is tall and wiry, his compact build hiding great strength. his face is rather effeminate, but he has rather broad shoulders. he has nondescript brown hair that's kind of shaggy but neat and silvery eyes. his legs are slim and long - to the point where he has to get custom tailored pants because no one makes jeans that would fit him.

he generally wears slacks, and a button up shirt covered by a vest - the matching jacket is almost always hung over a nearby chair or draped over his arm. I kind of want suspenders on him but I'm not sure if you can pair that with a vest which is a pity .3.

totally okay with you playing around with his design so long as he has long legs, broad shoulders and a pretty face o3ob

his profile although it's really messy atm since I'm aging him up.

*offer: 25b
dreamcast: Kim Jaejoong he was his play-by-play when I first roleplayed him
favorite song: MINE

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Juular

of course <3
succhhh a pain xD I always end up making my pictures look so funky looking ;w;
//draws over art and does a lame standing pose instead xD
challenges are fun <3

Benevolent Wolf

Juular
Tiggerluvme

Haha, by all means, go sleep! And yes, I can imagine a lot of it is just getting into a good groove. Momentum always helps things to stay afloat when it comes to creating any type of art.

That is very true. Some days when I am not in the mood I cannot come up with anything good.

Shin Serat's Princess

Greedy Lover

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
*username: LuvEllieRaine
*request: Full body colored?~
*character(s) reference and/or description: Amane and Neo
*offer: 35b per chara? I can add more if you like ^^
dreamcast: I spent hours getting these pics because of this form OTL
favorite song: I don't really have a fave but I've been listening to this a lot o.o;

Popular Gaian

*username: witchy waifu
*request: (full body colored)
*character(s) reference and/or description: Maisy~
She's my perpetually sarcastic, bored, insomnia driven gamer girl.
*offer: 165b
dreamcast: Christina Ricci
favorite song: Whirr - Flashback

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out