Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
►► Lil Chibis For You. || >>> FULL<<< // open ||

✗✗ I am a mule, and I make art. Latest samples are the pickups.
All the information you're really going to need is in this post. Please read the entire post.I took to time to write it, please take the time to read it. DO NOT PM ME
If you do I'll ignore you.

55% character 45% offer.User Image
Not first come first serve
If you have nothing to say don't say anything. I can't stand emoticon responses.
Ocs >>>>>> Avatars
Boys >>>>>> Girls
Singles > Couples
VERY YES ✔ RED hair, Horns, Fantasy, Detail(not clutter), Heterochromia, Shounen-ai/Yaoi
VERY NO ✖ Monocromatic or Clutter

Prices Singles: 250k+
Price Couples: 800k+
Couple Autoslot:
1.4mil
Or any of these items in combination with gold to equal 1.4mil

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Bribe items.
These are the only items you can offer for an assured bribe slot. Even when the shop is closed.
User Image User Image

Slots:
[ 0%- haven't started | 10-30% -sketching | 31-60% -inking | 61-100% -colouring]

Changes to the art orders are only possible during the sketching phase

1.[100%]
2.[100%]
3.[100%]

Bribe[5%]

Orders Here

Want to Watch?

[Currently: Offline]
LiveStream Link

Special Ryu and Chuu Slots
Chuuuuu
Ryuuuuu

Questing Cartier

User Image
[ 1000000 // ~? ]

RL COMMISSION INFORMATION AS WELL AS NON CHIBI STYLES AVAILABLE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

***** Note: Ryn is a citizen of southern France, English is not his first language, and his time zone is only mildly compatible with the north american one.
Form

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/BeyondAlgo/Links Banners and Graphics/Gaia Shop Stuff/heyhey.png[/img]
[color=orange][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] ► [color=#A07B65](Your username for reference)[/color]
[color=orange][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/color] ► [color=#A07B65](First name or whole name)[/color]
[color=orange][b]CHARACTER REFS[/b][/color] ►[color=#A07B65](Max 6 ACCURATE character refs / or a picture of the avatar. DO NOT JUST PUT "current avatar" please put a picture, and please DONOT link me to a picture gallery, just pick the pictures yourself that best represent your character.)[/color]
[color=orange] [b]CHARACTER PERSONALITY[/b][/color] ►[color=#A07B65](Describe the character in 5 Words)[/color]
[color=orange][b]EXTRAS[/b][/color] ►[color=#A07B65](Anything important you don't want me to forget)[/color]
[color=orange][b]OFFER[/b][/color] ►[color=#A07B65](Your offer / autoslot)[/color]

Pickups

Dark Fire Angel

[S a l l y S h e e p] // [snowmiddy] // [Nicole The Hotness] [2] [3] [4] [5] // [The Omnitrix King] [2] // [Manda] // [iKamallie] // [teagu] // [Labit] // [Kitten] // [Kitten] // [Senbonzakura] // [Nyxxy] // [Yuki] // [Nami Saito] // [Lilly<3] // [Remise]

LINKS

Link me?
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.67857271][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/49525ng[/IMG][/url]

Links out (200x40 pixels only, Add my banner before asking to trade.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff