Welcome to Gaia! ::

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
its me gaia and pizza tonight maybe some harvest moon. and then orthodontics tomorrow smile
Harvest mooooonnnnn... I remember me and Andy (Kolyatt) stayed up till 4 in the morning playing that game... LOL It is addicting.

i loveeeeeeeeeeeee harvest moon. i play it on my ps3. its so much fun. i am not too far yet though : / i think im going to start over.

Devoted Seeker

Kolyatt
Lucifer Legends
Kolyatt
Name: Kolyatt
What do you want drawn? Avi (I'm so neglectful to the ocs)
Pick your color: Light Blue
Price: 50k
Comments: Yeah I have one already, but I want another one. So sue me.... Make it from a front angle this time?
OMFG That coding! OMG I was going to change your price to 0k but I can't even find it!

Either way, don't bother sending a trade. I wont accept it. ^^ I will draw you after Minute

You know if you do that I will just send it via a gift.
I dare you! >:3

Autobiographer

im also watching wife swap : / LOL

Devoted Seeker

Minute24

It looked weird when I outlined her eyes green... so I just colored them X3 Hope it is okay.

User Image

Devoted Seeker

Kolyatt
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
its me gaia and pizza tonight maybe some harvest moon. and then orthodontics tomorrow smile
Harvest mooooonnnnn... I remember me and Andy (Kolyatt) stayed up till 4 in the morning playing that game... LOL It is addicting.

Did we really stay up that late? I was actually just playing Animal Parade a few days ago. Candace <3 My HM Waifu.
Yus! haha, we were trying to get with Marlin... cause I only had the girl version of that game. HAHA We used codes... >.>

Beloved Visionary

Lucifer Legends
Kolyatt
Lucifer Legends
Kolyatt
Name: Kolyatt
What do you want drawn? Avi (I'm so neglectful to the ocs)
Pick your color: Light Blue
Price: 50k
Comments: Yeah I have one already, but I want another one. So sue me.... Make it from a front angle this time?
OMFG That coding! OMG I was going to change your price to 0k but I can't even find it!

Either way, don't bother sending a trade. I wont accept it. ^^ I will draw you after Minute

You know if you do that I will just send it via a gift.
I dare you! >:3

Challenge Accepted

Devoted Seeker

ice_angel132
Lucifer Legends
ice_angel132
Name: ice_angel132
What do you want drawn? my current avi ~
Pick your color: black >=3
Price: 110k ~
Comments: *hugs* always love your art nya ~
Ice-chan! *huggle* Accepted X3 You sweet heart.
Yays your the best <3 !! ~ i just send the trade nya :3
Thank you Ice-chan X3

Devoted Seeker

pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

i loveeeeeeeeeeeee harvest moon. i play it on my ps3. its so much fun. i am not too far yet though : / i think im going to start over.
I'm waiting for Animal Crossing X3

Beloved Visionary

Lucifer Legends
Kolyatt
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

Did we really stay up that late? I was actually just playing Animal Parade a few days ago. Candace <3 My HM Waifu.
Yus! haha, we were trying to get with Marlin... cause I only had the girl version of that game. HAHA We used codes... >.>

The female version of that game had all the extra stuff that the male version didn't Have, was quite angry.

All of the bachelorettes were so much better than the bachelors. Nami was the best though , though she was also the hardest to please.

*secretly likes it when girls play hard to get*

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

I love animal crossing, i have it for the wii

Devoted Seeker

Kolyatt
Lucifer Legends
Kolyatt
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

The female version of that game had all the extra stuff that the male version didn't Have, was quite angry.

All of the bachelorettes were so much better than the bachelors. Nami was the best though , though she was also the hardest to please.

*secretly likes it when girls play hard to get*
Agreed!

What guy doesn't like a hard to get girl? wink

Devoted Seeker

pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

I'mma get it on the 3DS! You have one? I'mma dig up your town if you do...

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

dont you dare come into my town and dig up holes and put garbage everywhere >: /
lmao i do, my wii is in the living room though. i need to move it into my room. i share it with my sister.

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

my sister has it for 3DS she has tale of two towns? i think thats it

Hallowed Hunter

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
my cat was just dry heaving in my room :- /
so i yelled "EY EY GET OUT GO"
LOL Ew! I hate when cats do that! haha!

cat_xd

Looks great, but since you mentioned it... sweatdrop

Could you separate the beard and mustache? And make his hair look darker?

But it looks brilliant. Do you ever do full-bodies?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff