Devoted Seeker

pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
crying onions...
I know you like dem onions. wink

in a perfect world i do. I only like onion bagels.
I don't like bagels... XD I only like onions chopped into spaghetti or on tacos... haha I just like the way onion sounds when you say it. :3

That's because Cali doesn't make good bagels. New york and New Jersey are where it's at for bagels. I'm thinking of buying my boyfriend a dozen for this weekend. He would s**t his pants because of all of the joy he would feel.

Do you know that feel?
Yus... I feel that when I get art of my OCs... I love it... it is overwhelming... haha! Btw, I can't friend request you... haha you'll have to request me. AND you should heart my thread causeeee.... might as well. haha

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
crying onions...
I know you like dem onions. wink

I don't like bagels... XD I only like onions chopped into spaghetti or on tacos... haha I just like the way onion sounds when you say it. :3

That's because Cali doesn't make good bagels. New york and New Jersey are where it's at for bagels. I'm thinking of buying my boyfriend a dozen for this weekend. He would s**t his pants because of all of the joy he would feel.

Do you know that feel?
Yus... I feel that when I get art of my OCs... I love it... it is overwhelming... haha! Btw, I can't friend request you... haha you'll have to request me. AND you should heart my thread causeeee.... might as well. haha

it said "slow down hot shot you already sent a friend request." uh, okay gaia. You don't know what you're talking about I def did not since just now lol

Devoted Seeker

pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig

Do you know that feel?

it said "slow down hot shot you already sent a friend request." uh, okay gaia. You don't know what you're talking about I def did not since just now lol
LOL! Wow Gaia... way to be smart...

Devoted Seeker

Maybe I should lower my prices... *shrug* I do not know how to price anything... gah.

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
Maybe I should lower my prices... *shrug* I do not know how to price anything... gah.

I think prices are fine, maybe don't price yet. Let some people come in and see what they would pay and then work around that.

Devoted Seeker

pingelig
Lucifer Legends

I think prices are fine, maybe don't price yet. Let some people come in and see what they would pay and then work around that.
Good idea... I'll do that tomorrow is the bizzleness is still slow.

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends

I'm going to send you a picture of my cat.

Devoted Seeker

pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends

Do itttttt! Let's see this lil cutie!

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am judging you"

Devoted Seeker

pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends
pingelig
Lucifer Legends

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am judging you"
I feel so judged! D': GAH!

Autobiographer

non amused cat is not amused. lol she was asleep on my curtain but i started petting her with my foot and she woke up : /

Autobiographer

Devoted Seeker

pingelig
non amused cat is not amused. lol she was asleep on my curtain but i started petting her with my foot and she woke up : /
You have awoken the beast! Now I gotta go on a quest to destroy him... D:< Thanks a lot...

Autobiographer

Lucifer Legends
pingelig
You have awoken the beast! Now I gotta go on a quest to destroy him... D:< Thanks a lot...

well, in minecraft. I just got a sword called the sword of death. So you can use that. It's pretty destructive.

Familiar Lover

Name: Minute24
What do you want drawn? A head shot's fine biggrin
Pick your color: um... maybe red? With green outlined eyes
Price: whatever you think is good. I'm not really good with prices...
Comments: Your work's really cool!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces