Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Seeker

linguyen

Hah ahh maybe, maybe. Excitement or any kind of super intense emotions
will keep you up X]

Yeah I know huh? XD
But I have to get up early tomorrow because I'll be seeing Derrick tomorrow!!! *U*
Though I might have to text Seamus tomorrow to verify how I'm getting there X3
The organizer called me so I know the place were meeting and all that good stuff. But seems like I have to get up earlier because we're suppose to be there at 7AM instead of 7AM D: But also seems like I might be in the shooting this time xD Because I have to bring my wing chun t-shirt and a black t-shirt ( im afraid I don't have one though! D: ) Also trousers so I'm thinking my jean shorts and my capri sweat pants! XD Looks like I can't really wear my flats now xD
Mika Chiii

Ahh being unprepared can really scuk and anxiety builds if you've
no clue on how things'll go.

Zeyli

TidusLovex

GRAY - - s k ii e s

I'm sorry guys but I no longer have access to my tablet ;u; I'm
canceling all trades. I'm planning on reverting to traditional b&w
sketches sometime in the future though if you're still interested.

Romantic Seeker

linguyen
Mika Chiii

Ahh being unprepared can really scuk and anxiety builds if you've
no clue on how things'll go.

Zeyli

TidusLovex

GRAY - - s k ii e s

I'm sorry guys but I no longer have access to my tablet ;u; I'm
canceling all trades. I'm planning on reverting to traditional b&w
sketches sometime in the future though if you're still interested.

You post right when I edit mine! XDD
I know right?? D:

And what happened to your tablet??? T 3 T
Mika Chiii

Ahh at least you know what's going on now and uwah! That's crazy early!
Did you look through your closet to see if you have all the necessary
clothes? And I don't have it plug into my PC anymore. We're slowly packing
for my move so whatever isn't immediately necessary is being stashed
away.

Romantic Seeker

linguyen

Ahh at least you know what's going on now and uwah! That's crazy early!
Did you look through your closet to see if you have all the necessary
clothes? And I don't have it plug into my PC anymore. We're slowly packing
for my move so whatever isn't immediately necessary is being stashed
away.

YUP! That takes a bit of the load off my shoulders of worry X3 I know right?
Yup I looked through my closet and I have black t-shirt but it's not plain but I'm bringing it anyways and I have a plain white tank top but I don't know so I'll bring that too. And I only have jean shorts and black pants. So I got majority of what's needed and then going there I'll be wearing a nice shirt plus first thing in the morning I don't want to just show up in the black shirts....> n >
I still gotta look nice since Derrick's there! > u <
Awww :C Also where are you moving to?
Mika Chiii

Ahh if anything maybe you can just invert your black tee inside out ne?
Wouldn't it be a hassle to change? orz;;

Romantic Seeker

linguyen

Ahh if anything maybe you can just invert your black tee inside out ne?
Wouldn't it be a hassle to change? orz;;

I was thinking that too but i dunno xDD
Well kinda but oh well plus I don't know which they want me to wear anyways xP
linguyen

Aw... It's okay then ^^
I'll check back once in awhile then ^^
Thanks anyway whee
Mika Chiii

Ahh hope today goes well for you!

TidusLovex

Thank you for understanding <33

Romantic Seeker

linguyen

Ahh hope today goes well for you!

OHMYGOD I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE SHOOTING T ^ T
This is supposedly the official last day and wrap up for us!! /sobs
But omg both Derrick and I were like zombies and not so much everyone else but everyone was still tired xDD I got pictures of Derrick nodding off kekeke~ Me I'm like omg he's looks so cute nodding off like that XDD But I didn't get my hello hug!! T ^ T But I did get my goodbye hug~ *A* <33
But I should probably start from the beginning...orz"
I was practically up all night and didn't get any sleep so the result of being a zombie = n =
But it seems that I kept seeing Derrick get on and off since like 3 or 4AM up to like 5AM xDD
So I'm at the mtr exit waiting for everyone to come cause even though I thought I was late I was the first one to get there D: So as everyone arrives and after awhile we start heading to the van and I'm like Derrick's not here yet!! D: I wanted to try to sit next to him but that failed since we went ahead and after a little while Derrick calls T ^ T I'm like turn around but yeah like that would happen TT3TT
So anyways we get to the studio and the guys are still prepping. So we wait in the back room and omg it was like so awkward.......cause ken was there and it was just weird......> n > but Ken was there only for the fighting scenes and then he was gone. Derrick didn't tease me or anything about ken xP So were all still waiting for sifu to get there cause Derrick arrived a little bit later. And were all talking about Batman movie. Seems like Seamus saw it twice already! I was laughing about that and I smile at Derrick and he's like what did you see it twice too? And I'm like no xD And then there's McDonald's breakfast and stuff and Seamus asks why do they call it a hamburger when it's filled with beef and there are called beef burgers too. So were all stuck on talking about that for awhile but Derrick went out to search it up ( we had bad reception ) and after awhile Derrick comes back and he's reading it off and Ken's like you guys are still on that topic? xDD Okay so then sifu finally arrives and we get to filming and it was close quarters where i was sitting and I'm close to Derrick of course. But it's funny cause Derrick notices he's like oh you colored your hair? It was funny cause I had it on Saturday and Alan ( a friend that was also there at the movies on saturday with us ) like you didn't notice that? I'm like how could he not notice it? Then Alan's like well maybe cause of the angle he's at and last time he was at the wrong angle and didn't see it. And then we start laughing. Also were watching the slowmo of Alan getting beat up by ken and were all laughing xDD Then after a little while ken leaves cause his shooting is done. Then at like 11 - 12 Derrick starts to nod off XDD But Derrick doesn't know I took pictures and knows Alan did and woke him up cause he had flash on xDD I tagged him on facebook with the picture though XD Okay so anyways when Derrick isn't needed as much he goes to take a power nap which didn't work so well later on xDD But later it's funny cause Derrick started to impersonate Bane for things xDD And then later Derrick tried getting his revenge on Alan by taking a picture of him sleeping but didn't work out so well cause Alan woke up xDD Okay so after awhile they wrap things up at sai kung. But I had to wait for sifu and Derrick and Seamus went ahead to the school and I'm like aww I wanted to ride over with Derrick T ^ T But yeah that didn't happen D: Okay anyways were at the school and were waiting and stuff for people to arrive so were chatting again XD Then later on when things are set up I had my black gung fu t-shirt on and Seamus asks if I have a different color t-shirt I could wear and I look at him. And he's like I take that a no. xDD But eventually I got a shirt I could wear but then they are like she could ear a towel on her should or around her neck. And we figuring it out and Derrick's like I have a white towel she could use. So I was borrowing Derrick's white towel~ I'm like oooh I don't mind using Derrick's towel~ XDD Also I was in a couple of scenes today! 8DD Then a little while before were about to wrap up Alan offers to go get us coffee and Derrick and I are like yes please. Cause were like the zombies here xDD Plus it takes awhile for the guy to set up and stuff so Alan returned and we thought he had the coffee but no because he forgot his wallet D: Were like come on man!! D8 So were still waiting for alan even after the shooting is wrapped up XD But the organizer is like where is he should we leave and wait for him at the van and Seamus is like shouldn't we wait for him? And Derrick's like yeah blame him for leaving Alan! xDD And I'm like yeah it's his fault! XD So anyways they are about to leave and were saying goodbyes Derrick gives me a hug but I'm like I'm coming with you guys Alan's got my coffee remember? Seamus is like you are? Well we will have an extra employee xDD Cause they are going to another place to shoot that doesn't include us though xP But then the organizer is like in a judging/assuming kinda of face but you won't fit! And Derrick's like there he goes again! xDD And then we head downstairs but in the elevator one of the guys pressed 3, 1 and 0 so we had to wait but on level 3 he closed the door immediately and Derrick was looking out and a person had a shocked expression like you didn't hold the doors open and Derrick's all like but it's not me!! xDD It was so funny!! Well then we head outside and the van's there already so the guys are loading the stuff in the trunk and Alan in coming towards us XD And it was time to say goodbye since I apparently wouldn't fit to go with them XD So I hug Seamus goodbye and I say goodbye to Derrick and I say I have no idea when I'll see him next and that we never went running and he's like yeah when all of this is over with. Then Derrick's like facebook me. So that confirm it that he's just been busy and thats why we haven't gone running!! 8DD Though it was funny Derrick like but aren't you going back to Macau? It's not like I'm not coming back! I'll be back in hong kong! XD
Mika Chiii

Hah at least you got some momentums of the shooting together
from that sneaky photo ;] A hug is better than none ne?

Who's Ken? I've never seen you mention him before so I don't fully
understand that awkwardness.

Your director's such a weirdo hah. In a good way though X] The prankish
between Allan and Derrick seemed cute heh. Sounds like you had a good
last day overall though <33

Romantic Seeker

linguyen

Hah at least you got some momentums of the shooting together
from that sneaky photo ;] A hug is better than none ne?

Who's Ken? I've never seen you mention him before so I don't fully
understand that awkwardness.

Your director's such a weirdo hah. In a good way though X] The prankish
between Allan and Derrick seemed cute heh. Sounds like you had a good
last day overall though <33

Yup that's true! ;] Yes a hug is better than none! *A*

Oh whoops. XD Well in foshan during filming Ken came. He's the stuntman for the documentary. And it was hot and he has to wear a special outfit for the documentary and during the dinner breaks he would take off his shirt and he is very muscular. I just glanced at him real quick but Derrick caught that and he would tease me about it! XD But I haven't really like talked to Ken myself so it was kinda awkward.......

I know huh? xDD And also Derrick's eating M&M's and he offer's some to Seamus and he's like are those the one with the nuts in them? And Derrick's like nope it's the milk chocolate ones and Seamus is like are those new? XD It was like he was treating Derrick like he's never had any MM's before xDD Well in Ireland Seamus never ate the milk chocolate ones xD Derrick also shared some of his M&M's with me~ *A*
I know right? Yes I did have a good last day overall! <33
I will have to facebook Derrick later to eventually go running together cause it was confirmed that Derrick has just been busy XD
Mika Chiii

Ahh ahh I see I see. That's not too bad. I thought maybe you
guys knew each other prior the shooting and might've not had
a good past or something X]

Hah he sounds like totally fun to work with me ouo

Ahh he's a resident in HK I'm assuming? Maybe things'll go better
after today for you <33

Romantic Seeker

linguyen

Ahh ahh I see I see. That's not too bad. I thought maybe you
guys knew each other prior the shooting and might've not had
a good past or something X]

Hah he sounds like totally fun to work with me ouo

Ahh he's a resident in HK I'm assuming? Maybe things'll go better
after today for you <33

Yeah. What really? xD Nah nothing like that ><

Yeah he is and it's fun to talk with too.

Yes he is. Though Derrick's Canadian but he comes from New York! 8D Hopefully they will!! *A* <33
I guess it's just about the timing of when to get Derrick when he's free X3
And maybe there will be other places I can "supposedly" run into Derrick! XD
Mika Chiii

Hah ahh hopefully things'll go well wih your planning X]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items