Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love the JellyFish

<3 1 100.0% [ 156 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

User Image

Now Jellyfish Noodles is an art shop of course, I do avatar art and other things, my art is not crappy yet I would not classify it as great. I have only been doing this for three years and i'm satisfied with how my art looks so I've decided to open an art shop.

I have been involved in another art shop a year or so ago though my art really did look bad then, so we didn't get very many customers, now that i've gotten better I've chosen not to be in a joint shop. The reason for that is one of the artists will always have better art than the rest and most people then buy art form that artist, at least thats how I see it.
Now onto the rest of the stuff.

Oh and My beloved Coerul made the banners and help thing of the shop name I love you so much! <3

Navigation:
Post 1: JellyFish Noodles Intro
2: Rules
3: About the Artist
4: Samples
5: Jellies (customers)
6: Black/White list
7: Links
8: Will be used later on.
User Image

Listen to the rules or the Jellfish will zap you. <3

1. DO NOT advertise anything in my art shop, I hate it when I see it other threads so I don't want to deal wit here too. (unless its for your art shop I guess thats fine)
2. DON'T take credit for my art/ steal it.
3. Please don't beg for free art, if you want to do that I know there's a forum where people give out free art.
4. Be nice to me and the other people in my thread, I don't need someone being an a** around here.
5. I would like it if after I've sent you your art that you would host it yourself, I don't want to run out of space for other art.
6. When ordering if you don't use the proper order form you will be ignored if you don't, so please use it.
7. If I don't get to your art the day you ask for don't get angry I do have a life, there are other things I do besides sitting aorund on Gaia all day long.

Other rules will be added later on.
User Image

Yay, all about me, a picture will be added to this later on.

Lets start with the basics.

Height: 4'9 Yes I am short and I don't like to be teased about it.

Weight: Since I don't care too much about this I'm 110lbs.

Hair Color: Currently its brown with black tips, I'm hping to dye it purple sometime soon.

Some things that I love to do would be drawing of course, along with Gaia and sometimes I'll go and play a video game or two. Most of the time I will be sitting infront of the computer or over at a friends house, maybe roaming around in wal-mart with a McChiken form McDonalds.
I love wearing my OMG hat aorund town and my kitty kat ears. One the first day of school i will have my wonderfull hat on.
I'm also planning on getting some Gaia T-shirts. <3
Most people tell me I'm a nice person, others tell me I scare them away, I could care less really, I have my friends and thats all I need because they love me the way I am.
User Image

Allright most of the art I do is only half body or 3/4s I may start to do full body soon, if I can get some samples up.
I'm sure I'll have more samples up soon of everything.

Half body - 5oog
[<3]
[<3]
[<3]

3/4 Body - 8oog
[<3] [<3]
[<3]
[<3]

Full Body - 1ooog
[<3]
[<3]

Couple - 15oog
[<3]
[<3]

[What I do]
Original Characters
Couples
Yaoi

[What I won't do]
Anthros
Yuri
mecha
naked avatars

[Ordering]

When ordering please post your request in the forum, the only time you may send it by pm is when I'm offline.
After you order your art send me the trade with the right amount of gold, in the title please put the page number you've posted this on.
Do not complain if the art is not the way you like it.

Order form:
[size=9]Username:
*Avatar/Oc: For original character I would love reference pictures and/or detailed description.
I want: Half, 3/4, Full Body
Colors: Up to three colors for the art.
Pose:
Extra: anything extra to be added [/size]

User Image

Available Slots:
1 [open]
2 [open]
3 [open]

Waiting list:

If the waiting list is full please just pm me your order and I'll put you when there's a spot open.

Finished

~[Click here for Toshie]~ - [<3] [<3] [<3] [<3]

Hiei Kitty - [<3]

Hitsugaya Ayane - [<3] [<3] -special request

~H.I.M~ISZ~MELINDA~ - [<3]

L o b s t e r - [<3] [<3]

[Cerberus] - [<3]

22DarkAngel22 - [<3]

[Mr. Roboto] - [<3]

My Dying Pride - [<3] [<3]

Acid kiss.x - [<3]

KitsuneTaishou- [<3]

Shadow of light Angel - [<3]

Reinkhen - [<3]

Jabberwoky - [<3]

User Image

[White List]

~[Click here for Toshie]~
L o b s t e r - overpayed <3
[Cerberus]
Hitsugaya Ayane - Luffs my art so much <3
~H.I.M~ ISZ~MELINDA~
My Dying Pride

[Black List]

None yet <3
User Image

[Link to me]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/nehwn][img]http://tinyurl.com/menoq[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/zafhy][img]http://fileanchor.com/51078-r.gif[/img][/url]

[Links out]
If you would like to be listed pm the code/link.

User Image

[Reserved for later use]
YAY! Its finally open, forget about cutting the ribbon yay!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I wanna swim away but I don't know how... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ::Bump:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sometimes it feels like I'm falling into the ocean... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff