Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_star Follow my tumblr for more art updates! gaia_star
You will get coloured Bust-Up for any item offered below.
I item = 1 art
2 item = couple art

My Auction is ongoing~ Please come and bid for high quality art!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image]User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Any of these or others from same series.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Will draw full CG background fullbody Couple/Group for these.

Slots
1. - - gold only slot - -
2. - - item only slot - -

User Image User Image

Quotable Friend

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
May I offer Strawberry Bunnila? whee 3nodding heart

Hai~~!! XD redface

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              User Image grandpa mustachio for my oc ref sheet
              art refs:
              1 2 3 4 5
              ;w;? emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
razravenomdragon

Hai~~!! XD redface

Yeah~ What would you like to be drawn? biggrin

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
cutesu

User Image
              art refs:
              1 2 3 4 5
              ;w;? emotion_bigheart

Omg so cute~ Yes please!
Please start trade~

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
Slots are full now~

Quotable Friend

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Psycho_kyugurl
razravenomdragon

Hai~~!! XD redface

Yeah~ What would you like to be drawn? biggrin

My Razzy please~! If it's okie~ CX

Here are my references~

My Request Thread // The Character // More References in My Profile //

A Rough Sketch of Her Personality //

o~~~o

There's more than meets the eye with the spirited teal-eyed fairy enchantress. She likes to speak random, but can be caught with a world-wise tongue if the situations arise. She is known amongst the fae clan for her passion for the arts, ability to find the good in others and her bizarre obsession with coffee and pastries. Albeit often childish and possessive, she's generally a kind, sincere, funny and loving girl with the knack to get herself into trouble. She's long been agnized by the loss of her wings, a consequence of being exiled from her fae clan for choosing to abandon her fairy duties for love thus dawning upon her a curse to suffer both the tragedy of death (she'll die the human way) and rebirth (she'll be reborn in another world with only all her past lives' tragic memories & never find happiness in all the lives she'll be born into). Yet she continues to fight this curse and mostly due to her good nature, she tries her best to remain optimistic that someday she will obtain the freedom to make her own choices and be free of the curse....but will a fallen fairy ever find her own place in the multi-worlds?

(I wrote this when I was still writing Book 1. She finally found her wings in Book 4, but her curse continued. All that time she thought finding her lost wings was the key to free her from the curse...but it seems it's more than that.)
o~~~o

Here's a rough intro to Book 5 which I'm working on. XD (Copied from my profile)

I'd probably still make changes. lol

The sky resembled the bottom of the sea in an imminent cascade of black and grey. Streaks of light could be seen flashing succinctly from within the disparities of darkened clouds, and a frightening bellow harpooned through the basaltic chamber in a pandemonium of magma and volcanic rock. Mysfaer Heartnest stood over a ledge clutching a dagger tightly at its hilt, her cheeks sleek with tears.

Just when she believed of achieving true love, her husband broke his vow and abandoned her; this enshrouds her soul in the most petulant, heart-wrenching form: betrayal. Why did love have to be so painful? she murmured as she raised her hands and swooped them down with all her strength towards her chest, but then a whisper on the winds and a soft flutter of her wings halts the venom-tipped blade at a seed's width above her heart.

In her darkest hour, she saw an image of her laughing, crying, dancing, and singing with a mysterious almost-too-familiar figure, and several others -- braver than before.

Stars shot asunder in the sky, glinting of hope, she heard the worried yells of her friends Anna and Blubs tear through the flame-red rocks and granite. She dropped to her knees and struggled to call out their names when a mystifying warphole appeared and pulls them all into another dimension.

The beginning of a new chapter opens with Razra's Wings of Hope curiously vanishing into wispy shards into the Gaian World; but oddly, and to her astonishment, a new pair grew -- the legendary Rainbow Radiance wings. Yet her full magic has not been restored and mortality still ran through her veins. Was her curse over? Or was there more to the curse than she thought?

Mysfaer awakens as Razra Venomdragon yet again and falls into the arms of an old knight friend Cameron Valimere who had been faithfully waiting for her return and they venture the world together with the latter's long-time comrade Aimie Wildwynd, the loyal & heroic Anna, who had turned male and went rogue under the name of "Dyna" and the young merchant Blubs who mysteriously gained summoning powers and got hurled into a small island surrounded by sea creatures including an octopus who fell for him. She also pleasantly crossed paths once again with Termit whose goal is now to become a termite, her elder brother, Overlord, and Anna. Reunited with her Gaian friends, they venture into an enduring quest of friendship, love, forgiveness and that special magic burning deep within their hearts.

heart heart heart

Quotable Friend

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Do you want me to set up the trade?? whee heart heart

Sorry it took me a while to reply I walked home from work. 3nodding xd

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
razravenomdragon

Please do biggrin

Quotable Friend

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Psycho_kyugurl
razravenomdragon

Please do biggrin

trade sent~ heart

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

Psycho_kyugurl
cutesu

User Image
              art refs:
              1 2 3 4 5
              ;w;? emotion_bigheart

Omg so cute~ Yes please!
Please start trade~

User Image
              eep sorry about that i was busy *u*
              trade has been sent!! thank-you! emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
cutesu

User Image
Hope you like it >w<

Timid Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
User ImageUser Image
such a cute shop whee
will order when slots open up heart

Pro Shounen

13,450 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
omg your art is so awesome
and the shop is so new
like just one page so far
I need to get a bunnila soon gonk

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

Psycho_kyugurl
cutesu

User Image
Hope you like it >w<

User Image
              omg thank-you so much i love it!! emotion_hug <333 sooo cute <333 emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff