Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Weclome to my random little art shop. You can call me Jay.

Formerly called ⒸⓇⒶⓈⒽ! -a bribe shop-, Disfiguring the Canvas is a remade version where I will be offering art at solid prices rather than forcing you to come up with the price. This is a tidy little step up from my former half-assed attempt.

User Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Total Value: 10,970,050 Gold
                          [Item Information]

User Image

1) Empty!

2) Empty!

3) Empty!

**If there is more than one order on the list, I will do them in the order of first come first serve.**

════════════════════════════

Feel free to chat with me in this thread! Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Random conversations = win.

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Follow the Gaia TOS.

No begging.

Keep quote trees to a maximum of 3.

Use the form in this thread. Don't PM anything to me, please.

Talk to me with respect and I'll talk to you with respect. Simple enough. Coincidentally, I also ask that you treat others in this thread with respect as well.

Please don't bug me if you don't get your art in a day or two. Some pieces could take a long time depending on details and if they have backgrounds or not.

- - -

***I reserve the right to update this list without prior notice to my customers. It is up to YOU to keep up to date with the thread rules. Thank you!

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Click on the above thumbnails. All thumbnails are clickable!
                          Offering: Headshots & waist up. Line art or colored.

EXTRA SAMPLES
                          Extra 1

User Image

HEADSHOTS

LINEART: 80K
                              COLORED SKETCH: 150k
                              COLORED: 200K

WAIST UP

LINEART: 150K
                              COLORED: 350-400K depending on details

BRIBE ME!

Bribe me with 600K and I'll draw anything you want. I'm serious about that. Anything at all. Couples, backgrounds, furries, mech... ANYTHING. Why? Because that puts me 600K closer towards my goal (see the first post to view my current quest).

Or let me EXPERIMENT and see what you get for 150k! COLORED HEADSHOTS ONLY FOR THIS OPTION!

User Image
                          To make filling out the form easier, here's a rundown of what you need to know!

REFERENCES: I will always require a reference. No exceptions. No reference, no art.

Details matter! The more detailed your avatar or the more detailed the overall picture, the higher the bribe I'll require!

Currently I am NOT doing full body art or couples. Also, no mech or furries/animal avatars and NO BACKGOUNDS due to my current time restraints.

**Please note that I will NOT draw fanart for gold. I love drawing fanart but to make money off it would be even more illegal than drawing it in the first place**

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

USERNAME Type here!

REFERENCE IMAGE Type here! You must have a reference image!

PREFERRED STYLE Ex. Full cartoon and colored without a background.

EXTRA INFO Type here!

PRICE Type here!

[align=center][quote="Sgt Sarcastic"][/quote]

[color=#ab4711]★[/color][size=10][b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b] Type here![/size]

[color=#ab4711]★[/color][size=10][b][u]REFERENCE IMAGE[/u][/b] Type here! You must have a reference image![/size]

[color=#ab4711]★[/color][size=10][b][u]PREFERRED STYLE[/u][/b] Ex. Full cartoon and colored without a background.[/size]

[color=#ab4711]★[/color][size=10][b][u]EXTRA INFO[/u][/b] Type here![/size]

[color=#ab4711]★[/color][size=10][b][u]PRICE[/u][/b] Type here![/size][/align]

**Please make sure you read the post titled SAMPLES before you fill this out.

DO NOT REMOVE THE BLANK QUOTE FROM THE FORM! YOU'LL NEED THAT TO GET MY ATTENTION!

- - -

HOW TRADES WORK HERE
                          1) Send the form to the thread and if I quote you and say I'll do the job, obviously I'll draw your avatar.
                          2) Send a trade with the required amount of gold so I know you actually have it.
                          3) I'll send you a sample- your finished work with watermarks over it. You accept the trade on your end only.
                          4) Once your end of the trade is done, I'll send you the finished art without watermarks and ONLY THEN accept the trade on my end. Done.

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Some freebies that I gave away to awesome people. These are just small, 10 minute sketches that don't really reflect my skills but hey... they're free. Please don't beg for freebies. That being said, if you hang around the thread and talk to me then I might draw you one.

Sketch 1, Sketch 2

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

Shirtless Lunatic

Shirtless Lunatic

Shirtless Gaian

Sgt Sarcastic

USERNAME Jakol it is

REFERENCE IMAGE User Image

PREFERRED STYLE Semi Realistic

EXTRA INFO And maybe posing something like this
I'll pay from 60k-200k depends on how much i like it

Shirtless Lunatic

Jakol it is
Sgt Sarcastic

USERNAME Jakol it is

REFERENCE IMAGE User Image

PREFERRED STYLE Semi Realistic

EXTRA INFO And maybe posing something like this
I'll pay from 60k-200k depends on how much i like it

Sorry but I'll have to pass. I can easily double the price on a waist up in that style, usually.

Again, sorry.

Shirtless Lunatic

Shirtless Lunatic

Im finding your avi to be quite intriguing. heart

Shirtless Lunatic

Tigersaurus

Thank you. surprised No theme for it, as you can see. Just went for the zombie-ish look. xd

EDIT: Forgot to mention your avi is epic. cool
Sgt Sarcastic
Tigersaurus

Thank you. surprised No theme for it, as you can see. Just went for the zombie-ish look. xd
It's very good. The only thing that bothers me is the crown thing.
I have an OCD about balanced colors though. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces