Total Votes:[ 1423 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1259 1260 1261 > >> >>> »|

Witty Nymph

Sandree
yay for new shop smile

You knows it. surprised
Put my name on your waitlist hoochie ninja

I had posted info on your previous thread but Gaia never posted it *sigh*

Anyways, I would like to order a B&W image of my character Darrelli. His profile is in my art contest, however; that is an edited and muchly changed version. I want you to draw his true version, something of which I have yet to gain art for....so your order will be the first (: Hold on a sec. and I"ll post additional info.

Eloquent Heckler

i wish i had to the gold for one of these.... crying
Okay, I chose you for this because I think your style would be perfect. I want him to look..demented. That's the best word I can come up with. Imagin cupid. Basically, he is cupid except for the exact opposite. He's a child, (most references I can find for cupid show him in mid air, however; I'd like for him to be sitting down, holding his bow and arrows) only instead of brining love with his shots, he brings lust. He's extremely mischievious, doing what he does mostly for his own kicks. He chooses the most embarrassing moments to shoot his beloved arrows, usually resulting in extreme situations. (example: A guy and a girl are chitchatting in public and boom! the guy suddenly has a hardon. Wonder what brought that about lol )

So, in ..details, I'd like an image of a child, that looks like cupid, but somewhat different. I want him in a sitting position, playing which his bow and arrow. He'll have a little tail and horns and maybe baby wings ^_^ ...with a demented look on his face 3nodding
Happy new shop! Happy happy!!!!

YAY for front page posts!

And this one's just for the hellavit...

pirate arrrrr. pirate

I had to do it.
And I'm a satisfied customer - put me on the list if you so choose!
And I'm Evie's mule... and I'll ask you to draw me when I have 12K, which might take a little while, but not too long. But then you'll be in Italy doing Italian things.

Witty Nymph

theodora arkadyevna
And I'm Evie's mule... and I'll ask you to draw me when I have 12K, which might take a little while, but not too long. But then you'll be in Italy doing Italian things.

Eh, I'm commishable up until I leave on the 22nd, then I'm off limits (devoted to the HUGe mafia portrair fot Kat) until I get back on the 11th, I belive. 3nodding

Also, you ARE on the satisfied customer list! Silly. xp

Witty Nymph

thenightsdesire
Okay, I chose you for this because I think your style would be perfect. I want him to look..demented. That's the best word I can come up with. Imagin cupid. Basically, he is cupid except for the exact opposite. He's a child, (most references I can find for cupid show him in mid air, however; I'd like for him to be sitting down, holding his bow and arrows) only instead of brining love with his shots, he brings lust. He's extremely mischievious, doing what he does mostly for his own kicks. He chooses the most embarrassing moments to shoot his beloved arrows, usually resulting in extreme situations. (example: A guy and a girl are chitchatting in public and boom! the guy suddenly has a hardon. Wonder what brought that about lol )

So, in ..details, I'd like an image of a child, that looks like cupid, but somewhat different. I want him in a sitting position, playing which his bow and arrow. He'll have a little tail and horns and maybe baby wings ^_^ ...with a demented look on his face 3nodding

So, d'you want him in a diaper? O_o

Oh, also, PM this to me so's I don't lose it . 3nodding
You have been Pmed...

bump ninja

Witty Nymph

thenightsdesire
You have been Pmed...

bump ninja

PMed like a moose, baybee. cool

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
<center> sorry kuyu.. i'll send the comish in a sec.
^^
Edit: meep... i rember... ^^ </center>

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
<center>1. Name: Trippy_Trixx
2. Aavatars: Avies
(with the kiki no matter wha, pweez?)
3. Type of art: toros, black & white...
(can it be sexy?)
4. Price: 12k