Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you draw this for me?

Yup 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Nope 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Invisible Gaian

If possible, I want to get a GOOD avi art that is a winged centaur. The horse part I want a large black horse and the human part I want like the picture below, most of her back showing but barely her face showing out from her LONG black hair. The wings dont have to be exactly like the pic. If need more details let me know. I am willing to pay whatever, if I can get the gold for it...
User Image
*yawns* Hoo! Anyways, I'm not on for much longer... gotta get some sleep...

PM me if interested, though!

*dashes off*

Nimble Kitten

ahaha.. this sounds.. really fun~

examples:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v105/ddrbean/

prices:

uh... lesse... I guess something like 3k for a sketch, 5k inking, and 7k fer full color and stuff since this will be my first time drawing a horse and it'll take more work and stuff. heart

Invisible Gaian

Le Bean~
ahaha.. this sounds.. really fun~

examples:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v105/ddrbean/

prices:

uh... lesse... I guess something like 3k for a sketch, 5k inking, and 7k fer full color and stuff since this will be my first time drawing a horse and it'll take more work and stuff. heart

Your stuff is good, if posible I'd like Full color

Nimble Kitten

okie. so I need to know more about the piccy yeh want me to draw. does it have to be from the back? and do you have a better example piccy for the human half, or could you just explain what it looks like?

Invisible Gaian

Le Bean~
okie. so I need to know more about the piccy yeh want me to draw. does it have to be from the back? and do you have a better example piccy for the human half, or could you just explain what it looks like?

I was thinking like side view but the human portion sort of turned away and her like peeking past her hair with an attitude, kind of like this:
User Image
but her head more turned away. and her shirt i want like my Avi, and the horns. Does that help or is it confusing? sweatdrop

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Nimble Kitten

yea, that helps some. how big do the wings need to be and what should the hair look like?

Invisible Gaian

Le Bean~
yea, that helps some. how big do the wings need to be and what should the hair look like?

I'd like the wings to be somewhat big, but I will leave that up to you. And the hair I just want really long and black

Invisible Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces