Welcome to Interrobang Art! biggrin This is the first art shop I've tried setting up, so feel free to loiter about, give comments, and do whatever you please. Of course, please abide by the rules, which I will be posting in a matter of time. Thank you!
NAVIGATE THE HIGH SEAS WITH ME, O CAROLINE
Laws of the Land
Samples and Prices
Our Esteemed Clientele
1. Speak English, my friends. Nothing resembling l33t sp34k or cht spk (omg r u srs?). We're all intelligent, well-bred beings here.
2. No foul/offensive/boorish language.
3. Being Empress of this domain, I have the right to remove such postings and drag any offenders into the dungeons, never to see the light of day again. (There's Meatloaf Friday in the dungeons, though, to keep the prisoners happy.)
4. Bumping is permitted.
5. Encouragement is encouraged.
6. Be nice to everyone.
7. Be relevant. Inanity, while amusing, shan't be tolerated and shall be dealt with accordingly.
8. No begging or advertising.
1. All orders go in this thread. No PMs, please.
2. Trades go to Adriley. :3
3. Do not order when slots are full.
4. First come, first served.
5. Orders will be accepted only if the client submits the proper order form, and provides the details needed. A picture of the avatar you want drawn should be in the same post as the order form.
6. Follow the Terms of Service.
7. No free art, boorz.
8. You will be informed of the time it takes to complete your order. Until then, no nagging or complaining.
9. I am Empress, thus, have the right to refuse a client.
10. Art will be sent to you. smile
11. One order per person per week.
12. Payment upon confirmation by me.
Hey ho! I'm Adriley, and no, I am not someone else's mule. *stares pointedly at Sergeant Adriley* I love drawing during my free time, so, starting this summer, I've decided to try do the people of Gaia some form of service. In exchange for munny, of course. *wink*
Of course, I wouldn't set up shop unless I am confident in my own ability. Here's a small sample of drawings I've done.
colored - 10,000 gg
b&w - 7,500 gg
grayscale - 7,500 gg
chibi b&w - 3,500 gg
chibi colored - 5,000 gg
half body b&w - 5,000 gg
half body colored - 6,500 gg
full body b&w - 10,000 gg
full body colored - 15,000 gg
*2,500 gg will be charged for every additional head.
I DON'T DO...
1. Nude, indecent, and/or erotic art. This also means avatars showing a lot of skin.
2. Mecha D:::
3. Anything overly cluttered.
4. Excessive muscles (normal muscles are ok wink )
5. EXTREME realism.
6. More than 5 people in one piece.
7. Certain skins. (superior form stuff)
However, anything else is fine. Animals, balloons, plants, you name it!
Reference Avatar: a picture of the avatar you would like drawn. Name: your name here. Drawing Type: (indicate if chibi, full body, half body, b&w, colored, etc.) Additional Details/Comments: anything you want added. an expression, a certain pose, etc.
I will send you a trade before sending you the art. smile
How long will it take for my art to finish?
It depends on the type of art you order, and how complicated the job is. Black and white chibis usually take a day or two to make, while colored full body couples can take a week or more. smile
Can I suggest anything?
Yes, please. Suggestions are more than welcome.
How many orders do you take in a week/month?
I take up to 5 orders. cool
Do you accept bribes?
Yes, if the bribes are good. smile
What media do you use?
I sketch on paper, and then do the line art and coloring in PS7.