Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 254 ]
Total Votes:[ 254 ]

Chatty Regular

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
ily2. Same here. I'm so happy I met you. I know. I didn't even begin to think of it until she mentioned it and then all these thoughts of my parents and emotion_puke
♥ We need to get art of us. emotion_dowant Send me a cutsie avi of yours. I'll work on it when I have time. 3nodding XDDDD Wahaha'' Scarred for life. rofl Thats why I dont ask my mom about that stuff. haha
Yes we do! Okay. I'll send one to you later. Thank you dear. I can't wait to see the finished product. I don't either but, I can't get what that girl said out of my mind. lol
♥ Alright. c: It might take me a long time. sweatdrop I'm jumping from one thing to do to the next. XDDDDD lmao. XD
That's okay. I don't mind the wait. That's fine dear. There's no rush.

Hardened Member

Strobelight Seduction
♥ you gotta give me an avi first though. C:

Chatty Regular

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
♥ you gotta give me an avi first though. C:
Okay. What avatar are you going with? I want it to kinda match.

Hardened Member

Strobelight Seduction
♥ How about let me match you instead? surprised
Hi Pixi!!! When will you be open again? :3

Hardened Member

Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX
♥ IDK. I am getting more in auctions for just one or two pieces. And I hate people always lowballing me here with really low offers for complicated characters or avis.
Pixitella
Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX
♥ IDK. I am getting more in auctions for just one or two pieces. And I hate people always lowballing me here with really low offers for complicated characters or avis.

Yeah that is true :/ man people need to understand art takes time and your art is really high quality and amazing work > sad Stupid jerks

Hardened Member

lol rolleyes

Hardened Member

cheese_whine dramallama

Chatty Regular

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
♥ How about let me match you instead? surprised
Are you sure? It doesn't matter to me. I would try and match you the best I can.

Hardened Member

Strobelight Seduction
Are you sure? It doesn't matter to me. I would try and match you the best I can.
• Yes, I am sure. I think generally I have a more extensive inventory so I think I should match you. make it cutesy~ emotion_kirakira

Chatty Regular

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
• Yes, I am sure. I think generally I have a more extensive inventory so I think I should match you. make it cutesy~ emotion_kirakira
Are there any colors you'd want in my avatar so you can match or is it completely up to me? Also, do you want it to be all cutesy?

Hardened Member

Strobelight Seduction
Are there any colors you'd want in my avatar so you can match or is it completely up to me? Also, do you want it to be all cutesy?
• just as long as its not green or orange. rofl I dont have much of those. rofl But yes, it is completely up to you. Can be just cute. c: Really depends on you. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff