Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Sugary Gaian

iKal-El

Insatia ble

iKal-El

Reference User Image

Style Colored Waist Up Regular Art

Offer
ღ Art is done. Here is just a preview version of it. Please complete your side of the trade and I will send you the full version.
Thank you so much for buying! Come again! emotion_bigheart

User Image

wahmbulance IMPORTANT: Quote me once you complete the trade. I have a lot of other trades going so it is best that you quote me once you complete
your side of the trade so that I can give you the full version.

wahmbulance WARNING: Those who don't pay would be reported for scamming. And you can get banned for that.
You are given two weeks to complete the trade. Failure to do so within said weeks, I will have you reported.

Sugary Gaian

Queen Kianra

Or they can be a belated/early birthday present? gonk

We were thinking of a Futon, or maybe getting a bed with storage drawers on the bottom or something....

Yeah, I won back in October....sooo.... en e;;;
No. :c They're purpose is really long gone. Sigh. Oh well~ there's nothing I can do about it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh~ that would still be a good idea. c: *u*

O_O OMG that late already? What the hell? Has the artists ever come on?

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Pixitella
Queen Kianra

Or they can be a belated/early birthday present? gonk

We were thinking of a Futon, or maybe getting a bed with storage drawers on the bottom or something....

Yeah, I won back in October....sooo.... en e;;;
No. :c They're purpose is really long gone. Sigh. Oh well~ there's nothing I can do about it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh~ that would still be a good idea. c: *u*

O_O OMG that late already? What the hell? Has the artists ever come on?

;n; I'm sorry. If you want, you can cancel dear. I don't want you to feel like you're buying them for no reason now.

Yeah. >w< If my boyfriend weren't so cheap it wouldn't be an issue, but he is. So it is. You know, I already have his present for Valentine's day. I keep telling him what I want and he said he's not getting it for me.

Apparently not. Soooo, yeah. I mean, her pixels are cute and all, but the longer I have to wait, the less I want it.

Gracious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Pixitella
iKal-El

Insatia ble

iKal-El

Reference User Image

Style Colored Waist Up Regular Art

Offer
ღ Art is done. Here is just a preview version of it. Please complete your side of the trade and I will send you the full version.
Thank you so much for buying! Come again! emotion_bigheart

User Image

wahmbulance IMPORTANT: Quote me once you complete the trade. I have a lot of other trades going so it is best that you quote me once you complete
your side of the trade so that I can give you the full version.

wahmbulance WARNING: Those who don't pay would be reported for scamming. And you can get banned for that.
You are given two weeks to complete the trade. Failure to do so within said weeks, I will have you reported.

Just finished the trade

Sugary Gaian

iKal-El

Just finished the trade

Thank you for completing the trade! emotion_bigheart Thank you for buying! Come again!

[iKal-El]

Sugary Gaian

Queen Kianra

;n; I'm sorry. If you want, you can cancel dear. I don't want you to feel like you're buying them for no reason now.

Yeah. >w< If my boyfriend weren't so cheap it wouldn't be an issue, but he is. So it is. You know, I already have his present for Valentine's day. I keep telling him what I want and he said he's not getting it for me.

Apparently not. Soooo, yeah. I mean, her pixels are cute and all, but the longer I have to wait, the less I want it.
►OMG NO! That's not what I meant! XDDDDDDDD I am not buying them for no reason. I just wanted them to go with the seasons but I cant so its okay. XD

= n = He shouldnt be so cheap. But maybe he's just saying so and is secretly buying it for you already.

Ack! I understand perfectly. sweatdrop OMG TEACH ME TO PIXEL NOW! 8D

Wheezing Fatcat

your chibis are adorable <3

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Pixitella
Queen Kianra

►OMG NO! That's not what I meant! XDDDDDDDD I am not buying them for no reason. I just wanted them to go with the seasons but I cant so its okay. XD

= n = He shouldnt be so cheap. But maybe he's just saying so and is secretly buying it for you already.

Ack! I understand perfectly. sweatdrop OMG TEACH ME TO PIXEL NOW! 8D

Oh, okay. o 3o Just making sure! <3

Oh, well, whatever. I already have his gift and I plan to guilt trip him when he has nothing in a week. And I know he'll like it. I mean, what frequent sushi/japanese ramen eater wouldn't lov lightsaber chopsticks? Hah. But still, I know that isn't it because he literally never leaves the house.....and I live with him. XD

LOL. Calm down! LOL. I'll be making a pixel tutorial during spring break in march. C: Well, the end of march...i think.

Sugary Gaian

Jujuzita

Ladybug Hyuna

Insatia ble

Ladybug Hyuna (ordering for my main's avi, jujuzita) (i can do that right!? sweatdrop )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so blue eyes hehe, i want her to look somewhat flirty but elegant and to be with a cute arm pose of the drag, since tektek doesn't let us put other arm poses stare

mini-chibi + big-chibi

225k + tip :3

ღ Art is done. Just click on the thumbnail and it will lead you to the full version. You can find it here as well. Thank you so much for buying! Come again! emotion_bigheart Please don't forget to complete your side of the trade. emotion_bigheart

User Image

User Image

Sugary Gaian

_1IPuppy_
your chibis are adorable <3
Thank you! emotion_bigheart

Sugary Gaian

Queen Kianra

Oh, well, whatever. I already have his gift and I plan to guilt trip him when he has nothing in a week. And I know he'll like it. I mean, what frequent sushi/japanese ramen eater wouldn't lov lightsaber chopsticks? Hah. But still, I know that isn't it because he literally never leaves the house.....and I live with him. XD

LOL. Calm down! LOL. I'll be making a pixel tutorial during spring break in march. C: Well, the end of march...i think.
silly goose. c:

Maybe he has something that cant be bought in stores? Maybe wrap himself up and give himself to you. X3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! *u*

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Pixitella
Queen Kianra

silly goose. c:

Maybe he has something that cant be bought in stores? Maybe wrap himself up and give himself to you. X3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! *u*

Maybe just a little bit. C:

Somehow I doubt that too. XD He's too lazy. LOL.

LOL. My pixels can't be that good. XD

Devoted Spirit

10,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pixitella

I'll be a lab rat :3

Sugary Gaian

Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX

I'll be a lab rat :3
give me an image reference of what you want drawn. c:

Sugary Gaian

Queen Kianra

Maybe just a little bit. C:

Somehow I doubt that too. XD He's too lazy. LOL.

LOL. My pixels can't be that good. XD
Which is good. c: Being silly is good. c:

LOL. omg~ he should at least do something special.

> n > they are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces