Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Sugary Gaian

Freaksrus
ღ Art is done. Just click on the thumbnail to view the full version.
You can also check it out in my DA gallery
Please do not forget to complete your side of the trade.
Thank you so much for buying! Come again! emotion_bigheart

User Image

Super Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Pixitella

Insatia ble

Username: xXx_Sweet_Cake_xXx

ReferenceUser Image
Style: Half-tone Full Body Chibis.

Offer: 55k

Friendly Informer

Pixitella
JustDanceCP

O_O Omg~ that really is scary. I wouldn't want to meet those kind of people. I know the library is a good place to hangout for nice people and trolls tend to stay away from that. c: Good luck with that. I am in an almost impossible expensive quest right now~ I am considering opening a quest thread even or joining a friend's. 3nodding XDDD Understandable since sushi is good. D'aww you don't have to be jelly. You make good outfits as well. Tbh, I usually just go for black, red, and white before but I wanted to experiment and went out of my comfort zone and now I'm here~ c:

Yeah~ Not all the time. I still make a mess to you know. c: o_o Well, my dad is ocd and so yeah~ he prefers doing his own laundry. Haha'' a good threat. c: I use that sometimes too. c:

And he is your brother. c:

Yeah those people are kind of...crazy lol. =O yes the library! Good idea! Too bad you're not really allowed to talk loud in a library. >_< Thank you ^^ D: you are? ah Mystical Mender? I see why you're doing the quest thread. Sushi is so good, and I haven't had any in a while. emotion_drool But your outfits are so awesome and they're expensive emotion_kirakira Omg your current avi's so cute I might faint... *faints from the cuteness overload* Thanks but idk my outfits are kind of safe, I wish I could do bold colors crying (This red and an orange/yellow avi are about as daring as I go in colors lol.) Me too, I use to have those black and white avis but recently I've been trying a few brighter colors. Good idea moving out of your comfort zone, it paid off very nicely. ^^

XD me too, I make a mess when I bake. It's like flour decided to throw up everywhere lol. Ah that's good for you, no sticky dad laundry lol. Thanks, it works very well, until my mom said he doesn't have to all the time. That kind of killed my threats. >_<

XD ah forgot to mention that lol. He always orders me around. D: If only I could've had a nice sibling. rofl

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Gah! I love it! Thanks so much Pixi!

Sugary Gaian

JustDanceCP

I go to the lib to read anyway and stay away from people so talking isn't necessary. c: You're welcome. c: Nope~ I changed my mind again and went for Chantilly Lace. I got the item because a friend lent me gold because I found a seller who was selling it a mil cheaper. Actually I just really joined the quest thread to get more people for it. sweatdrop My friend didn't have much friends and I joined him as a fellow quester too instead of just a mod so that more people will come. I haven't had any sushi in awhile too. I want some. :c Not really that expensive. sweatdrop But thank you. Then if you want to then do it! c: I mean~ get out from your comfort zone and do it! c:

LOL. That's why I clean as I go. c: My mom always thought me that. c: LOL~ mhmm~ I dont really wanna do his laundry. >3< You should have told your mom about it first. >3<

Is he older or younger? If he is older, that is undertstandable but if he is younger~~~ that's unfair!

Sugary Gaian

xXx_Sweet_Cake_xXx
Pixitella

Insatia ble

Username: xXx_Sweet_Cake_xXx

ReferenceUser Image
Style: Half-tone Full Body Chibis.

Offer: 55k
Order accepted. Please send an open trade. I will work on your art asap! Thank you for ordering! c:

Sugary Gaian

Cropix
Welcome sa shop ko. c:

Ruthless Noob

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pixitella

LOOL. IM TIRED OF SPEAKING IN ENGLISH NA XD

Sugary Gaian

Freaksrus
Gah! I love it! Thanks so much Pixi!
I'm glad you like it. c:

Ruthless Noob

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pixitella
Cropix
Welcome sa shop ko. c:

Yay, welcome ako. XD slamatssssss nice thread

Sugary Gaian

Cropix

LOL. Eh paano ka maiintindihan ng mga tao dito? XDD

Ruthless Noob

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pixitella
Cropix

LOL. Eh paano ka maiintindihan ng mga tao dito? XDD

Instinks nlng nila yun. Hahahaha rofl

Sugary Gaian

Cropix

Salamat. c: Hindi ako masyadong bihasa magtagalog. halo-halo ako magsalita. LOL english tska tagalog. c:

Ruthless Noob

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pixitella
Cropix

Salamat. c: Hindi ako masyadong bihasa magtagalog. halo-halo ako magsalita. LOL english tska tagalog. c:

I can spokening english too. LOL jk. ill try :3

Sugary Gaian

Cropix
Bwahahha ganun Instiks nalang? XDDD

Haha~ bola bola~ magaling ka cguro magenglish din noh~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items