Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Blessed Kitten

Pixitella

hi! Do you want exchange links? Cx

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/temp-joint-shop-open/t.92953029_1/][img]http://tinyurl.com/pfueg59[/img][/url]

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Pixitella
The Handsome Mr-X

I like the sound of that.
: D
The language of flowers started during that time.
X D

Oooh, then you can hear about my time with grilled foods and fireworks~
XD
♥ you should check it some time maybe?
you mean the book? Isnt it supposed to be french or something?
La lengua.. something. XD

Haha'' alright. XD share pics of fireworks too if you like.

Nah, I mean when Queen Victoria was Queen, and hugging and kissing and/or talking was seen as indecent, so people used floors to communicate affection.

Sure, I'll try and be sure to catch them before and during the time we use them.
X)

Sugary Gaian

x Maronka x
♥ put up my banner in your shop then i will put up yours. I think I clearly stated that on the 1st page.

edit- but since you clearly either did not read that part or missed it, i shall make it more clear then as not to be missed.

Sugary Gaian

The Handsome Mr-X

Nah, I mean when Queen Victoria was Queen, and hugging and kissing and/or talking was seen as indecent, so people used floors to communicate affection.

Sure, I'll try and be sure to catch them before and during the time we use them.
X)
♥ I know about how it was indecent but i never knew it was called that. I do know of the book though.

Awesome! c: I hope you have fun!

Blessed Kitten

Pixitella
x Maronka x
♥ put up my banner in your shop then i will put up yours. I think I clearly stated that on the 1st page.

edit- but since you clearly either did not read that part or missed it, i shall make it more clear then as not to be missed.

I add your banner now
sorry but many shops are closed and I will ask and then paste banner Cx

Sugary Gaian

x Maronka x

I add your banner now
♥ I would have accepted that argument but I clearly stated what I wanted done in the first page and
most shops however would say their shops are open or closed or on haitus. on my case i am on hiatus but still have my thread active as clearly stated on my thread's title. So really, I think you just missed my rules about it in the 1st page. nevertheless, I shall check your thread if it has my banner up, if it has- I will put up yours in a bit.

Blessed Kitten

Pixitella
x Maronka x

I add your banner now
♥ I would have accepted that argument but I clearly stated what I wanted done in the first page and
most shops however would say their shops are open or closed or on haitus. on my case i am on hiatus but still have my thread active as clearly stated on my thread's title. So really, I think you just missed my rules about it in the 1st page. nevertheless, I shall check your thread if it has my banner up, if it has- I will put up yours in a bit.

no Cx I always read rules because I preview gallery of artist emotion_awesome Often I read all from other shops because my english is bad sweatdrop and I learn it Cx

Sugary Gaian

x Maronka x

no Cx I always read rules because I preview gallery of artist emotion_awesome Often I read all from other shops because my english is bad sweatdrop and I learn it Cx
♥ if you did read mine about my affiliates we wont be having this conversation. but eh, its okay. we're affiliates now.

Blessed Kitten

Pixitella
x Maronka x

♥ if you did read mine about my affiliates we wont be having this conversation. but eh, its okay. we're affiliates now.

oki doki and sorry for problem sweatdrop

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Pixitella
The Handsome Mr-X

X)
♥ I know about how it was indecent but i never knew it was called that. I do know of the book though.

Awesome! c: I hope you have fun!

Yeah, it's quite interesting~
What is your month of your birthday?
I might be able to find your birth flower, and tell you it's meaning.

Thanks~

Sugary Gaian

The Handsome Mr-X

Thanks~
♥ it is. c: June. c: I did have my birthday last week you know. XD
and I do know what my birth flower is. 3nodding one of my favorite things to do has always been reading and I did come across something that told us of birthstones to birth flower. etc

You're welcome.

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Pixitella
The Handsome Mr-X

Thanks~
♥ it is. c: June. c: I did have my birthday last week you know. XD
and I do know what my birth flower is. 3nodding one of my favorite things to do has always been reading and I did come across something that told us of birthstones to birth flower. etc

You're welcome.

You did?
Well happy late Birthday~
Do you know it's meaning?

Sugary Gaian

The Handsome Mr-X

You did?
Well happy late Birthday~
Do you know it's meaning?
♥ mhmm. 3nodding on the 28th of june.
and yes, but seeing as rose is june's birthday flower and each color as well as the number of roses you have a meaning, its hard to just say one meaning. There is i believe another birth flower which is the honeysuckle, which is a strong symbol for the everlasting bonds of love. Technically both flowers represent love in some form or other.

Popular Witch

Hey Pixi darling! How're you?

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Hey Pixi darling! How're you?
♥ I've been both okay and not okay but mostly okay~ how about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff