Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1500 1501 1502 > >> >>> »|

Sugary Gaian

User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

••• Welcome to Insatiable, a bribe art shop and quest thread in one. I'm Pix and I'm a very bad quester and so I decided to open this shop to help me with my quests. I am offering colored full body mini chibis and full body colored big chibis and colored waist-up regular art. If you want to order please make sure to read the rules and use the form. You can stay and chat too. I love having people around to talk to.

Thank you to bluekatz1012000 for the shops new layout!

|| UPDA TES || ••• 4/14/13 Putting this shop on hiatus to give more room for Real Life Commissions because ******** expensive medical bills!

User Image

••• DATE Updates go here

|| [Rules] || [Samples.Prices] || [Slots.Order Form] || [Finished Orders] || [My Link.Banners] || [Affiliates] || [The Quest] || [Blacklist] ||

Sugary Gaian

User Image

••• Read the whole page.

••• Obey TOS.

••• Be nice and respectful to everyone on here.

••• Be patient. Don't rush me.

••• Don't order when slots are full. Ask instead to be on the waiting list.

••• Don't steal my art or anyone else's for that matter.

••• Don't PM orders, post them in this thread. Unless you want it for someone else. you can PM me.

••• What you see is what you get. Accept that I have full artistic freedom over your picture.

••• Don't quote anything in the front page.

••• No Begging. No Advertising. No Drama.

••• Feel free to stay and chat.

••• MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND HOW TO ORDER STUFF. FAILURE TO DO SO AND YOU CAN LAND ON MY BLACKLIST AND ON MY IGNORE LIST.

••• Rules are subject to change. •••

|| WHEN ORDERING ||

••• Check Shop Status or Slots

••• If open for offers or orders, fill out form and post it in this thread.

••• Thread will be open for about a week for offers. After a week, I will either accept or reject your offer or order.

During the choosing period, I will compare all the offers and will go with the three highest bidders and they will get the three slots.

AUTO SLOTS HOWEVER ARE NOT COUNTED AS NORMAL BRIBE SLOTS. If you offer something that is on my wishlist that I am actively questing.

••• If i accept your order, please send trade immediately.

••• If I don't accept, please do not get offended. You can always try again with another avatar or outfit or offer.

|| TRADE PROCESS ||

User Image

••• ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR SIDE OF THE TRADE, I will then start on your art. Failure to do so, I will NOT start on any art and will jump and start the next order instead.

wahmbulance 8/28/13 Changed the process due to being scammed (I made them art but until now they have failed to pay me) by users. I found this method better to ensure that I do get my payment from the art I make or art I was commissioned for. REST ASSURED, I will never complete my side of the trade until I finish your art.

wahmbulance Those who don't pay would be reported for scamming. And you can get banned for that. You are given two weeks to complete the trade. Failure to do so within those weeks, I will have you reported.

Sugary Gaian

User Image

••• These are arranged from newest to oldest. They are clickable. Thumbnails will lead you to the full versions.
    You can check my finished orders for more samples or you can check out my DA gallery instead.

••• All art are done within a one week to one month time frame. OR LONGER IF NEEDED, due to RL stuff. READ UPDATE as to why.

wahmbulance IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

• Keep in mind that THIS IS A BRIBE SHOP, therefore please when you offer
    be reasonable about it. Take note however,

wahmbulance • A NOTE ON BRIBING: Base your offer on how simple to cluttered your avatar is.
    You are not only bribing me to do your art but to get that slot therefore
    you should try and offer more when your avatar is ********.

• And also if you bribe minimally, you will likely receive minimal work (less on details).
    The higher an offer the more effort there will be.
    I'm too busy IRL and sickly to be wasting a lot of time on small offers right now.

• 70% OFFER, 30% REFERENCE (usual basis for accepting your order)

wahmbulance • IF YOU ARE ORDERING Couples art or Group art or Full body Reg Art. HIGH BRIBES PLEASE.
    They take more time and effort to work on and finish.
    wahmbulance

User Image
    ••• Offer and I will just accept or reject. Just take note of what has been written above.
    **AUTO SLOT IF YOU OFFER SOMETHING OFF MY WISHLIST**
    (or stuff I am currently questing)

User Image xxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image
    ••• Offer and I will just accept or reject. Just take note of what has been written above.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

••• Will do Full Body Reg art like this too. But you gotta bribe the s**t out of me to get one or look for my art auctions.

User Image xxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

|| WILL DRAW ||

••• Female = Male

••• Gold = Items

|| WILL N OT DRAW ||

••• backgrounds, groups, mecha, armor, companions, pets, dolls, anthro (ears and tails are fine), muscles, some body mods, some hair (offer more if you really want me to draw it), some wings, against TOS, etc (others I will just tell you)

Sugary Gaian

User Image

••• If slots are full, please do not post an order.

••• Got any questions? JUST ASK AWAY. You can use the code below.

[quote="Pixitella"][/quote] [color=green][b]HEY! PIXI! I have a question![/b][/color]

••• THERE ARE NO REGULAR SLOTS. Each of the three slots open are all BRIBE SLOTS.

••• I work on art based on your offer. So yes, higher bribes are higher priority and I work on them first and put more effort into them.
You may see this as greed but IDC. Just know that I opt for this now because the gaian economy is crazy inflation has killed us all
and I am nowhere near my quests.

[color=#00CCCC]•••[/color] [color=green]OPEN[/color] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.79783485_/#][Order Form][/url]

BRIBE SLOTS: [CLOSED] || AUTO SLOTS: [Always Open] || RLC: [ always open, pm for details ]

Mini Chibi ••• Username [Order Form]

Big Chibi ••• Username [Order Form]

Waist Up Regular Art ••• NAME [Order Form]

|| ORDER FORM ||

[quote="Pixitella"][/quote]
[size=18][color=#292421]❥[/color] [color=#00CCCC]Insatia ble[/color] [color=#292421]❣[/color][/size]
[spoiler]
[size=10][color=#292421]❥[/color] [color=#00CCCC]Username[/color]

[color=#292421]❥[/color] [color=#00CCCC]Reference[/color] (please provide a tektek or an image)

[size=7]** IMAGE/VISUAL REFERENCES are most preferred. Descriptions can be worked with, but I won't be made responsible for anything gone wrong from misinterpretation; And I really hate big blocks of texts. Please keep it simple as POSSIBLE! Dont be a 'tard, Use your common sense. YES You can put descriptions and specifications here. Just because Images/Visual references are preferred, it doesn't mean you can't specify any pose or the personality of the character you want drawn. This is the reference section so put in ANY reference needed/required. If you dont give me any specification, I consider you are giving me creative freedom and I will do what I will.[/size]

[color=#292421]❥[/color] [color=#00CCCC]Style[/color]

[color=#292421]❥[/color] [color=#00CCCC]Offer[/color][/size][/spoiler]

Pixitella

Insatia ble

Username Pixitella

Reference My Avatar User Image
**She's bad-a**. Make her cute but still show that bad-a** side of her? Thanks!

Style Colored Waist Up Regular Art (Single)

Offer 5000k

Sugary Gaian

|| FINISHED ORDERS ||

••• Arranged from oldest to newest.

2012 - 2013 FINISHED ORDERS

[Captain McSnuggles] || [I Used To Be A Whale] || [Synthetic Faust] || [EnnaKhaos7] || [MJDiaz90] ||

[DerangedTechnicolor] || [That Crazy Old Lady] || [Celestic Hellbound] || [AshesToRoses] || [Synthetic Faust Couple Request] ||

[ChipB Munk Couple Request] || [Haunted Bliss] || [small nips] || [Barely Dressed Couple Request] || [poleklaws] ||

[RPC Crystal Summer] || [Shimmertits] || [Azeroux] || [Azeroux] || [Azeroux] ||

[xx_Crayola_xx] || [Freaksrus] || [Game of Shadows] || [QT2] || [In-Doubt] ||

[l3ubblegum l3last] || [l3ubblegum l3last] || [ChrisHemp] || [la petite mignonne] || [SIGH] ||

[ daaayum girl] || [xXAngelOfYourNightmareXx] || [ZekeyDotRawr ] || [C O K I] || [CHING CHONG FING FONG] ||

[Synthetic Faust Couple] || [C r e a m y P a s t r y Couple] || [Seraphim Skye] || [Synthetic Faust] || [ShayTreneaa] ||

[Retrauk] || [Striker the Legend] || [Synthetic Faust Couple] || [Rizolii OC] || [Blood Pop OC] ||

[_Famestruck_ Couple] || [CH0LENG] || [Zithinia] || [Xx Scarlet Rain XIII xX] || [Branwen Silverwolf OC] ||

[Daitara] || || [laughtur] || [LemonStarShine] || [Lolli-pop Psycho] || [Empress Boa] ||

[iDeem] || [bunneko] || [kobato ashita] || [Xx Scarlet Rain XIII xX] || [Freaksrus] ||

[IX_Emma_XI] || [Miss Anthropy--x] || [xXx_Sweet_Cake_xXx] || [amerimulete] || [Arashin Erina] ||

[we are vagabondds] || [I Am Faithless] || [Rainbowrific Renia] || [snow whiteyyy] || [Okarie Tsuruya Couple Request] ||

[Harbinger of Perdition] ||[Mage Queen Hoshi] ||[Suiyobi no Rick] ||[Haunted Butt] || [Okarie Tsuruya Couple Request] ||

[iCandyPirate] || [Rancid Cyanide] || [Edallag] || [Divichuu] || [QT2] || [Okarie Tsuruya] || [I-Unnie-I] || [KinkyRice] || [Kinky Rice] ||

[White Dymond] || [xGareki] || [Pfefferminze] || [LunaBiohazard] || [LunaBiohazard] || [Lilkko] ||

[Timeless Reference] || [Synthetic Faust] || [Phurfect] || [Su-k My Sunshine] || [PukeFacedFreak] || [PukeFacedFreak] ||

[KinkyRice] || [KinkyRice] || [KinkyRice] || [Synthetic Faust] || [KinkyRice] || [xDemonhornzx] || [Blunt Babe] ||

[TRVST] || [TRVST] || [Fuchsia_Geisha] || [Ladybug Hyuna] || [Ladybug Hyuna] || [High Class Rut] || [Cheeky Barnacle Group Art] || [TRVST] ||

[the beaast] || [iKal-El] || [Ladybug Hyuna] || [Ladybug Hyuna] || [Toximble] || [Charlaroux] || [picoura] || [Black Magic Creator] || [Enstinct] ||

[grumblies] || [Lord of Underearth : For The Wildebeast] || [Alice Max] || [Azure_Chinggy] || [Xx Scarlet Rain XIII xX] || [l3un] ||

[Sadistic Lie] || [Quailea Nikka] || [Keichoro] || [Oo Midnight Memories oO] || [Oo Midnight Memories oO] || [Reika-chan x3] ||

[KatanaWielder26] || [Kurlin] || [reIax bear] || [Luna Kosane] || [songsilence] || [Edallag] || [Kanou_riou] || [Leasfy] || [W1SHMAN] ||

[Fuchsia_Geisha] || [Demonic Tacoo] || [||Dior||] || [||Dior||] || [picoura] || [BloodCrossedAngel] || [II Strawberry II] || [Shinigami_Emi] ||

[iivybear] || [Demon_Kiroro] || [Joshua v2] || [Loquacious Loralei] || [Loquacious Loralei] || [xX iBeCookehz] || [Crawford J Pegasus] ||

[Phoenix-Fatality] || [OhhStephy] || [Sedated Whispers] || [Sutiben] || [Red Marionette] || [Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX] || [Loquacious Loralei] || [Xhex Hess] || [Freaksrus] ||

[Rewritten Dreams] || [Rewritten Dreams] || [Crew Draggy] || [onigakko] || [kelkonerri] || [chelsea-chee] || [Bulletproof_Sam] || [AevaI] || [Anya KiIlian] ||

[TheDarkest_DayInMay] || [TheDarkest_DayInMay] || [Voluptous Panda] || [songsilence] || [OoNerdyLegacyoO] || [Mqr] || [iiEargasm] ||

[i am 420] || [Keichoro] || [IttyBitty_CheshireKitty] || [urban teaspoon] || [Suiyobi no Rick] || [II Sahri II] || [Sweet Angel Mary] || [Nysroghs] || [Loquacious Loralei] || [Allistaire-x] ||

[Ixellia] || [Mademoiselle A] || [KinkyRice] || [peachhyy] || [t4rnished] || [Takoyakiii] || [Cross Debts] || [IttyBitty_CheshireKitty] || [Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX] || [IttyBitty_CheshireKitty] ||

[Reika Yuzuhiro] || [Random Nobody 13] || [Random Nobody 13] || [Random Nobody 13] || [Pied Beauty] || [Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX] || [Cloud the Swiftness] ||

[xi-pax] || [xi-pax] || [Impossibly Illegitimate] || [Earthbound LoveGoddess] || [Koriboshi] || [x-a k i y o-x] || [ll Dior ll] || [Naljubuites] ||

[Hist Pist] || [Metal Kumo] || [nekohimebyha] || [Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX] || [-Music X Craze-] || [Bleach_fan18] || [5nfosi] || [Yam-Koo] || [Fervent Femme Fatale] ||

[Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX] || [casscatx] || [Kpoop] || [Fervent Femme Fatale] || [iColorfulDemon] ||

2014 FINISHED ORDERS

Sugary Gaian

|| MY LINK ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.79783485][img]http://tinyurl.com/bdhxv9s[/img][/url]

Sugary Gaian

|| AFFILIATES ||

••• If you want to be an affiliate.
1. Post my own banner in your thread / make me an affiliate.
2. PM me or quote me on here with the link/banner code of your thread.
Please entitle your message with the word "AFFILIATE".

So to make it clear, I wont put up your banner or affiliate with you unless you
have my banner up in your shop first.

I prefer smaller banners. Super big banners will be shown as links instead.

••• Quest Threads
**would really appreciate it if you gave them a <3 or wished the questers luck!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

••• Small Banners

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

••• Big Banners

Sugary Gaian

|| THE QUEST ||

••• Due to health issues that can be explained here, I really won't be able to quest like I used to. It was regrettable that I had to close my old quest thread but I really didn't have much choice- I have to get better first. That said, I am now going to quest leisurely from now on- it will take much much more time to finish it but hopefully you guys would still be there for me. I take all kinds of donations and ordering from this shop would help too. They aren't a must but it would greatly be appreciated. My list of donations received can be found here

••• I am currently actively questing:

Questing:

• Sleeping Circus Bundle

Impossible Dreams/Quest:
*if offered, I'll do 1 reg art full body colored + 1 chibi*

• Lucifer's Wings

• Celeste the Unicorn

• Punishing Luxuria

• Romantic Moonlight

• Kama's Persuasion

• Kama's Suggestion

Quest for the Whole Year: *striked out means achieved or completed*

★ Sealed or Monthly Collectible Letter:

January // February // March // April // May // June

July
// August // September // October // November // December

★ Birthstone Streaks:

January // February // March // April // May // June

July
// August // September // October // November // December

★ EI/REI(s):

Peony and Blossoms

These or the other items on my wish list (things I am not actively questing at the moment) can be found here.

••• Don't have much gold but still want to donate? Tip my post(s)! It's going to help me and I would really appreciate it. c:

Sugary Gaian

|| B L A C K L I S T ||

Try not to get yourself here. Like really. :u
Listing only those who really pissed me off the most-

• LadybugHyuna // Jujuzita - page 344 || Finished Art on - page 352 : did not pay for the art up till now. Contacted her like for so many times but no response ever.

• SleepyTogepi : Requested me (posted an order in the shop for) to do a big group art. Sends trade and then poofs. Had me wait for weeks to get paid simply because he didnt want to get on gaia anymore. Contacted his 'friend' (fishy account that he might own himself too) just to get him back to pay. Warned that I will report him for scamming, told me to go ahead and that he doesnt care. I warned him and said friend that I will report him/them because said 'friend' account seemed fishy and seemed to still belong to him too. He paid me then after that threat. Called me a b***h afterwards. Told him I am one but that is because of people like him.

• LollyxBeans : Accused me of scamming. Was also very rude and being difficult. Insisted that I was wrong when she was the one who didnt give more information about what she wanted even said it was because there wasnt enough space to put any text reference in the form. (Please, common sense would have told you to click on "enter" and voila~ you'll have the space you needed.) Also said I completed the trade even before art was finished. I DO NOT DO THAT AT ALL. Trades are almost always faulty and with my trade rules, it notes the day you completed your side of the trade OR the day I accepted once on my side of the trade. Also told me I shouldnt run a shop because I suck apparently. Would my shop last for more than a year and get more than 200 orders and still counting if I did?

• LuckyUnlucky: Accused me of scamming/robbing him when no transactions have been done. I havent taken his gold yet and he just ordered. Insists he is right and that I am wrong regarding his wanting to be part of the VIP list when due to the circumstances, I told him he didnt make it. All regular slots was full and 1 bribe slot was open, he posted his request with an offer fit to get the bribe slot and so he got the bribe slot but still insisted he should belong to this shop's VIP, saying I posted that a regular slot was open WHEN I clearly did not post that. People around the shop at that time could vouch for the truth about what I did really post.

• Youkai Megami : advertises her freaking auction in my freaking shop. THAT'S JUST PLAIN RUDE. Was called out and replied still rudely. GOSH MAN. NO RESPECT. Miserable creature.

• cherry jelly : doesnt read the rules or how to order stuff in the front page and totally ignored the shop's status. posts an order and sent a insufficient trade when shop was closed (hiatus) and not accepting orders. Was called out over what she did and told to have the common sense to at least read the stuff on the front page. Replies with, "honestly I have not read it but it is not important." WTF? Since when did organization and rules be not important? This is my freaking thread. MY THREAD. MY RULES. FOLLOW THEM OR YOU GET BOOTED.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff