Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

yeah the score thing was terrible, it used to be more fun.

at least i might have all kitties by the time it's released.

so 2 free items within a week, guess that a slight improvement.
• but I still had fun with it though. XDD

True. When are they gonna really release it anyway?

Wait~ 2 free items? @ O @ What was the first one?

yeah i guess it's fun.

pets coming sometime in early 2014, kenny and codemonkey are too busy with events to work on it.

the hat was free, that was friday. so free hat, free brony item.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

yeah i guess it's fun.

pets coming sometime in early 2014, kenny and codemonkey are too busy with events to work on it.

the hat was free, that was friday. so free hat, free brony item.

• The music was crazy too. Chicken dance? XD

Ah~ then its gonna be months and months from now.

Ohhh~ you're right.

Sugary Gaian

Kaniskion

But I give you my love. gonk That's far more precious than worldly possessions. emo
• You never show said love. Them anons do with them items. emotion_0A0 emotion_8c

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Ladies.

= w =

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Kaniskion

But I give you my love. gonk That's far more precious than worldly possessions. emo
• You never show said love. Them anons do with them items. emotion_0A0 emotion_8c

what anons?

oh look a flash sale item that isn't $50 or $75.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

what anons?

• lol just took a conversation out from another thread to here so that I wont necro it. XD As you know I've been anon'ed and I was just teasing silk.

Yeah~ And now I'm grumbling because I could have gotten that same item now at a whole cheaper price. Maybe I should just save up my gold and wait for sales to come out.

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

what anons?

• lol just took a conversation out from another thread to here so that I wont necro it. XD As you know I've been anon'ed and I was just teasing silk.

Yeah~ And now I'm grumbling because I could have gotten that same item now at a whole cheaper price. Maybe I should just save up my gold and wait for sales to come out.

yeah saving up gold seems good or quest items that have just gone on sale and are deflated.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

yeah saving up gold seems good or quest items that have just gone on sale and are deflated.
• and I am not exactly being a good quester at the moment too. LMAO. I got addicted like you to cats but only to the meow related cats. emotion_dowant Dislike the space one though so I'm gonna try and have the Lace and Case Meow crafted and buying the Grace Meow. c:

Sugary Gaian

AshesToRoses
Hey Pixi!
• Hi there! c:

Sugary Gaian

The Handsome Mr-X
Ladies.

= w =
• Hi there!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

• and I am not exactly being a good quester at the moment too. LMAO. I got addicted like you to cats but only to the meow related cats. emotion_dowant Dislike the space one though so I'm gonna try and have the Lace and Case Meow crafted and buying the Grace Meow. c:

i don't even want to think about the cost of crafting cats. I think it might just be easier to make cases and find a backwings formula and do that than crafting cats. One of the alchemy backwings look so good on this avi. Why did they have to have such a low drop rate.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

i don't even want to think about the cost of crafting cats. I think it might just be easier to make cases and find a backwings formula and do that than crafting cats. One of the alchemy backwings look so good on this avi. Why did they have to have such a low drop rate.
• I got Grace Meow now. emotion_awesome And blah~ just gonna get the Space Meow too even if I think its ugly. XDDD But anywho, nah~ the meow's arent so hard to craft. 3nodding Right now all I am missing is a 1x case of pietro (any gen) and 1x shell casings (from the platinum cache) and funds for it of course. I'm just waiting for a reply too from a seller of their formulas. 3nodding So all good. Space Meow not gonna craft it. Just gonna wait for someone to list it on the MP.

I like almost all the backwings but eh too expensive and im too poor for it.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

• I got Grace Meow now. emotion_awesome And blah~ just gonna get the Space Meow too even if I think its ugly. XDDD But anywho, nah~ the meow's arent so hard to craft. 3nodding Right now all I am missing is a 1x case of pietro (any gen) and 1x shell casings (from the platinum cache) and funds for it of course. I'm just waiting for a reply too from a seller of their formulas. 3nodding So all good. Space Meow not gonna craft it. Just gonna wait for someone to list it on the MP.

I like almost all the backwings but eh too expensive and im too poor for it.

well i think waiting until after the new year to see about alchemy stuff is best. Plus the beginning of the year is when CEOs are usually evaluated, and the devs decide on the projects for the year. We can see what narumi announces as upcoming projects and if they intend to have a sale every few days.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

well i think waiting until after the new year to see about alchemy stuff is best. Plus the beginning of the year is when CEOs are usually evaluated, and the devs decide on the projects for the year. We can see what narumi announces as upcoming projects and if they intend to have a sale every few days.
• Nooo~ I want them now. Impulsiveness but I will live. I think I am just gonna stop questing. @ n @ IDK. with sale after sale.. Should I go for Kanoko forget the Solairs but dammmmmmmmmmnn it~ I want the hair, the dress, and those legs. @ n @ but I want the cats (Lace and Case Meows) too. >D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff