Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Sugary Gaian

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella

WARNING!!! you don't want to even try the new game. Just stay away from it, it won't give you gold unless you pay a fee. And I can at least play the same type of game on another site for FREE. No paying for a entry into a tournament.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

WARNING!!! you don't want to even try the new game. Just stay away from it, it won't give you gold unless you pay a fee. And I can at least play the same type of game on another site for FREE. No paying for a entry into a tournament.
• It wont even load for me. lol

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

• It wont even load for me. lol

well the devs "didn't expect this many people to play it" but it isn't worth playing. You don't have cash so you can't get into a tournament, so you can't win gold. I don't think i got gold for playing the free round.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

well the devs "didn't expect this many people to play it" but it isn't worth playing. You don't have cash so you can't get into a tournament, so you can't win gold. I don't think i got gold for playing the free round.
• I wont bother. XD It doesnt seem like a fun game anyway.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

• I wont bother. XD It doesnt seem like a fun game anyway.

not fun, i guess new games are like the pet system, not worth even looking forward to. guess i'll just play zomg until it crashes b/c the server maintenance costs too much. I didn't play zomg today. Went out shopping. I'm giving up wings b/c someone offered me herbalist lavenda for 4.5mil and since it'll probably bottom at that price before it skyrockets, i took it.cute lavender dress is too cute to pass up. The only way i'm getting wings now is if i get some epic donation or i manage to get a ton of points on swagbucks to get a giftcard that works on here. I wish I had known about swagbucks giving out cards that get cash on here sooner. The $16 for signing up will be nice if it rewards it to me after i get 450 points and the 1000 points on there equaling $10 is nice too.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary
• I dont know. Granted that the pet system will be full of cash stuff. It's cats. And people of gaia love cats. Can you even resist it? You're hoarding cats.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary
• I dont know. Granted that the pet system will be full of cash stuff. It's cats. And people of gaia love cats. Can you even resist it? You're hoarding cats.

i can resist it. I'd rather spend for cat items. Maybe if they were to actually keep the pet system updated regularly then i might give in. But i bet it won't have anything new added to it after a year.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

i can resist it. I'd rather spend for cat items. Maybe if they were to actually keep the pet system updated regularly then i might give in. But i bet it won't have anything new added to it after a year.
• but arent pets gonna be equippable? isnt that almost the same as having an actual item?

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

• but arent pets gonna be equippable? isnt that almost the same as having an actual item?

i don't know but it just doesn't seem appealing

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/zero-omega/55281/?_gaia_t_=718 <--find my little pony and click on it for item.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/zero-omega/55281/?_gaia_t_=718 <--find my little pony and click on it for item.
• lmao. heard there was a rainbow cat you know. XDDD I am eh about it. If the system is like the fluff system during the last event then its gonna make me cringe. Although I do want to do ddr again. @ u @

LMAO. It looks more like a rabbit than pony but thank you!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

• lmao. heard there was a rainbow cat you know. XDDD I am eh about it. If the system is like the fluff system during the last event then its gonna make me cringe. Although I do want to do ddr again. @ u @

LMAO. It looks more like a rabbit than pony but thank you!

they should've made that ddr game a game on gaia a long time ago, it was first introduced during a prom event.

yeah i don't expect pets to be anything but laggy and glitchy.

well the just took the mlp rarity pixel design and threw it on his profile.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

they should've made that ddr game a game on gaia a long time ago, it was first introduced during a prom event.

• Its really fun though the score thing was like stupid and glitchy.

We'll have to see when it gets released/

XDDD Its actually funny but a free item is free.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Pixitella
Sweet Angel Mary

• Its really fun though the score thing was like stupid and glitchy.

We'll have to see when it gets released/

XDDD Its actually funny but a free item is free.

yeah the score thing was terrible, it used to be more fun.

at least i might have all kitties by the time it's released.

so 2 free items within a week, guess that a slight improvement.

Sugary Gaian

Sweet Angel Mary

yeah the score thing was terrible, it used to be more fun.

at least i might have all kitties by the time it's released.

so 2 free items within a week, guess that a slight improvement.
• but I still had fun with it though. XDD

True. When are they gonna really release it anyway?

Wait~ 2 free items? @ O @ What was the first one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff