Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Pixitella
Woo Mee

Haha good luck ^^ let me know how it goes!
♥ I hate this rig. :/ They said they're gonna do like the clean up thing but most I got was old stuff and I'm like WTF? these stuff arent even really worth it. ONLY one win. :/ And I got the SD Blind Box again. I'm tempted to open it but I might get a really lousy doll so not gonna open it and wait till it goes up in price again so that at least I can really break even.

Oh no :c
Did you open it or still gunna sell it?

Sugary Gaian

Woo Mee

♥ I made a lot of mistakes. opened them all. totally broke gold wise and gc wise. XD used up everything. Lesson learned though. Never again.
Pixitella
♥ Na ano ganyan sila? How long have you known them? XDD LOL at bakit ka naman makikita sa TV?

rofl HOIIIIIIIIIIII graduate muna!

I know but its like far away from work, school and the hospital so~ o_o''

OF COURSE! I'm hot kasi eh. c:
        well parang alam ko na naman na ganun ugali nila pero
        I would never thought they'd act like that towards me.
        makikita ako sa tv kasiiiii magiging famous ako ;D JOKE
        makikita kasalan namin sa tv HAHA

OPO ggraduate muna tapos kasalan and babies agad wink hahahha

get another house that's near OuO

syempre kaw pa kat!!

King Noob

Pixitella
Bulletproof_Sam

linger? lol actually I've been on for a few secs, I told you this before, just didn't have time to say anything back sweatdrop normally when I'm busy i don't get online but Im going for the marathon achievement 3nodding

maybe but i already guessed something wasn't right with you razz lol jk jk, something not medically right gonk what other ghosts? eek I would be fine if it was just one but what would work against you? eek

why are you surprised? mrgreen lol i was spoiled but not a brat, more like shy crying how can you have a conversation when they try to pinch your cheeks all the time? lol our age differences are quite big between me and my siblings

lol ok ok, so what have you been drifting today? razz

what else would i call it? rofl

im not so sure about that, here in America its quite common around my height for guys but females are the short ones but it could be an national difference cuz I hear the majority of Asians are small lol

well imo there are too few who are like you, the rest can be big a**holes talk2hand everyone can do or has done trolling which isn't fun for the victim burning_eyes

you tell me lol

lol if she knew how she is, sometimes I don't want to listen to her rolleyes but that's a completely different subject that I don't want to get into sweatdrop i don't think you were reminding me, you were TELLING me rofl lol

i believe it was something like how to say "good morning, how was your awaking" but considering the time now, its "good afternoon, how's your day? rofl
♥ OMG! THAT WAS A TYPO OKAY! Longer than linger. rofl

//shakes// I am not crazy. Well maybe a little but still. //shakes harder// So mean again! And mhmm~ other ghosts. c:
Didnt you know you already have some here in your house? Why would I tell you what works against me?

because I dont like spoiled brats. blaugh Wahaha~ So you were a cute kid? C:

//pinches cheeks// I havent been drifting lately.

IDK, just dont call me a hipster.

Well yeah, majority of us are small. sweatdrop BUT dont you dare look down on us just because of our height.

IKR? I actually hate that a lot. It's like of another ex-friend. She was like she hated trolls and elitists. But
she changed into one and then that's when everything went haywire for our friendship because she couldnt
handle my being vocal about it. rolleyes And she says she's mature. lol I actually tried to reach out after lashing out
at her but she ignored me. Really, some people. I realized then its best we arent even friends anymore.

I am not exactly normal BUT what is normal? It's quite relative. It differs from people to people. from ethnicity to ethnicity.
from nationality to nationality.

WAIT what? @ o @ You got my attention now. Tell me? c: Well I guess it was both reminding and telling you.

Oh. IF it was the goor morning, it's more like~ "magandang umaga, kumusta gising mo?" then for the good afternoon one
it's "magandang hapon, kumusta araw mo?"

would you get mad at me for not replying in a long time? sweatdrop

lol I know, its kinda fun to tease you but only by your grammar, anything else and im in trouble sweatdrop
i think that was one of the first things you told me, about being a little crazy rofl well in that case I must ask you and your ghost buddies if its true, where do I live? wink can i call the ghost busters against you? xd

let my guess why, younger cousins? rolleyes i dont think so myself but from what im told, yes emo

have you been drifting lately? and I don't think you can pinch my cheek, im too tall rofl

then shall I call you kipster? rofl

oh no, I would never do that, I never look down on someone by height, my gf taught me that a long time ago rofl

just how many friends have you lost? sad it seems everyone is like nice at first, becomes your friend and turns into something else by themselves and loses everybody, including you emo

that's very true, but noting was ever normal, I think normal has to do with common sense razz

lol I can't, its something I can only know because I love my gf so much and besides, what would you want to do with that info? wink

goor morning rofl and does magandang mean like "how is"?

Sugary Gaian

Chocobanoffee
        well parang alam ko na naman na ganun ugali nila pero
        I would never thought they'd act like that towards me.
        makikita ako sa tv kasiiiii magiging famous ako ;D JOKE
        makikita kasalan namin sa tv HAHA

OPO ggraduate muna tapos kasalan and babies agad wink hahahha

get another house that's near OuO

syempre kaw pa kat!!
♥ I guess thesis kasi. All the tempers and hormones are up. May breaking point talaga eh.
GANUN. Penge pera, I'll leech off you when you are famous na.
Buhayin mo ako.

LMAO. GRADUATE. trabaho. KASALAN. babies. ganun dapat.

We've been trying to find nga.

XDDD lmao. XDDD not the real me. Hndi ako ganito ka ganda. XD

Sugary Gaian

Bulletproof_Sam

would you get mad at me for not replying in a long time? sweatdrop

lol I know, its kinda fun to tease you but only by your grammar, anything else and im in trouble sweatdrop
i think that was one of the first things you told me, about being a little crazy rofl well in that case I must ask you and your ghost buddies if its true, where do I live? wink can i call the ghost busters against you? xd

let my guess why, younger cousins? rolleyes i dont think so myself but from what im told, yes emo

have you been drifting lately? and I don't think you can pinch my cheek, im too tall rofl

then shall I call you kipster? rofl

oh no, I would never do that, I never look down on someone by height, my gf taught me that a long time ago rofl

just how many friends have you lost? sad it seems everyone is like nice at first, becomes your friend and turns into something else by themselves and loses everybody, including you emo

that's very true, but noting was ever normal, I think normal has to do with common sense razz

lol I can't, its something I can only know because I love my gf so much and besides, what would you want to do with that info? wink

goor morning rofl and does magandang mean like "how is"?
♥ Of course not. I understand you are busy with RL stuff and all.

My grammar is not that bad. OMG. You can't be like one of those grammar nazis. x_x Just as long as you don't go too far, you won't get in trouble. And no, you can't call the ghost busters. They can't overpower me either.

Haha'' no. my sisters both. XDDD Especially my twin sister. And D: stop being a spoiled brat. /spanks/

Nope. I can get a chair and stand on it and pinch your cheeks. > n >

WAAAAAAHH! STTTTTOOPPPP with the labeling! D:

Good. > n > Because if you did~ /swings chainsaw/ Gonna cut off some of that height.

I don't count and I don't care. Out of mind. I just move on. IKR?

If that's how you see how normal is then that's yours. But I stand with what normal is for people differs from one person to one person.

Blackmail you with it maybe? XDDD Kidding aside, I was just curious. > u >

No. rofl Maganda is good or beautiful.
Pixitella
♥ I guess thesis kasi. All the tempers and hormones are up. May breaking point talaga eh.
GANUN. Penge pera, I'll leech off you when you are famous na.
Buhayin mo ako.

LMAO. GRADUATE. trabaho. KASALAN. babies. ganun dapat.

We've been trying to find nga.

XDDD lmao. XDDD not the real me. Hndi ako ganito ka ganda. XD
        oi! di pwede mag leech off
        I'm gonna have a fmaily of my own D: LOL

FINE~ kasal habang nag wwork 8D basta I cna make it work hahaha
        just as long as kami na muna para wala na syang takas ;D

okie okie good (: para di nyo na need mag rent

HOY you are beautiful INSIDE AND OUT D:<

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Banana~ heart

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Pixitella
Woo Mee

♥ I made a lot of mistakes. opened them all. totally broke gold wise and gc wise. XD used up everything. Lesson learned though. Never again.

Ooh o3o
Well I guess you have lucky streaks and not so lucky streaks xD

Sugary Gaian

PurpleSeraphicAngel
Banana~ heart

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pixitella
PurpleSeraphicAngel
Banana~ heart

Hi Pixi xd
How are chu? C:

Sugary Gaian

Chocobanoffee
        oi! di pwede mag leech off
        I'm gonna have a fmaily of my own D: LOL

FINE~ kasal habang nag wwork 8D basta I cna make it work hahaha
        just as long as kami na muna para wala na syang takas ;D

okie okie good (: para di nyo na need mag rent

HOY you are beautiful INSIDE AND OUT D:<
♥ YOU MUST LET ME! D: Cge naaaaaa~ XD

XDDD Haha~ basta dahan dahan lang din. Wag magmadali.

Mhmm~ c:

XDDDD I'm notttttt~

Sugary Gaian

Woo Mee

Ooh o3o
Well I guess you have lucky streaks and not so lucky streaks xD
♥ yeah. sigh. I am still tempted though but I am trying to stop myself. x_x

Sugary Gaian

PurpleSeraphicAngel

Hi Pixi xd
How are chu? C:
♥ I want to die. o_o