Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

Pixitella
I havent had breakfast yet. ARGH. Should go eat soon.

N'awwwwww I love you more! D:
Wish it would go down in price.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D;
                                EAT!

No way, Jose.
                                I love you moar. ;D
                                Same here, but, seeing that it's the marketplace, that's highly unlikely. ; n ;

Sugary Gaian

Ladybug Hyuna
ah no worries, i'll prolly make you a discount xD

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Pixitella
really? that would be great!

Sugary Gaian

the beaast

Insatia ble

Username the beaast

Reference User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Style Colored full body chibi

Offer
ღ Art is done. Here is just a preview version of it. Please complete your side of the trade and I will send you the full version.
Thank you so much for buying! Come again! emotion_bigheart

User Image

wahmbulance IMPORTANT: Quote me once you complete the trade. I have a lot of other trades going so it is best that you quote me once you complete
your side of the trade so that I can give you the full version.

wahmbulance WARNING: Those who don't pay would be reported for scamming. And you can get banned for that.
You are given two weeks to complete the trade. Failure to do so within said weeks, I will have you reported.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Pixitella
Queen Kianra

Oh, okay. C: I should probably go and get one of those myself too. Hahah.

I'll try to. >w< It will take a lot of dedication and procrastintion on other things XD
Personally I'd not have it but I have to. sweatdrop

Thanks~ ; u ; I just really want to give it to them already. Its been so late. ; n ;
the first artist didnt even contact me anymore about it so I had to look for
another and found you.

Aw, why not? ;n; Aren't checkups a good thing?

I know. I hate it when artists do that, and I know how badly you want them done so I'm trying my very best. >n<
I'm actually considering cancelling my trade with a few artists, sadly one of them is also my friend. The part that irks me is that I've even seen a preview of the art for me, and she just never replied. Sent her a message which she read two days ago and got nothing. I mean, I know her and her long time boyfriend just broke up...but even a small reply like "Sorry I'm busy at the moment" would have made me happy enough....

Sugary Gaian

Cheeky Barnacle
► Alright~ Thank you for your patronage. emotion_bigheart

Sugary Gaian

picoura

D;
                                EAT!

No way, Jose.
                                I love you moar. ;D
                                Same here, but, seeing that it's the marketplace, that's highly unlikely. ; n ;
► I had breakfast and lunch in one. Bwahahaha''

We love each other. > u < That settles that.
; n ; Try the exchange.

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

Pixitella
► I had breakfast and lunch in one. Bwahahaha''

We love each other. > u < That settles that.
; n ; Try the exchange.

Isn't that called... Brunch? emotion_awesome

Mmmkay. (But I still love you more.)
                                I doubt that exchangers will go that low to sell those petals.
                                After all, for them it's LMP or AMP. >_>

Sugary Gaian

Queen Kianra

I know. I hate it when artists do that, and I know how badly you want them done so I'm trying my very best. >n<
I'm actually considering cancelling my trade with a few artists, sadly one of them is also my friend. The part that irks me is that I've even seen a preview of the art for me, and she just never replied. Sent her a message which she read two days ago and got nothing. I mean, I know her and her long time boyfriend just broke up...but even a small reply like "Sorry I'm busy at the moment" would have made me happy enough....
►Having to go there every time.. well.. you'll hate it too. sweatdrop

The least they can do is tell us that they cant make it after all or something. :c not leave us hanging. :c And d'awwww its alright. I know how busy you are and I know you are giving your best.

:c Try to give her more time? She's a friend after all?

Sugary Gaian

picoura

Isn't that called... Brunch? emotion_awesome

Mmmkay. (But I still love you more.)
                                I doubt that exchangers will go that low to sell those petals.
                                After all, for them it's LMP or AMP. >_>
► yes it is. c:

XDDD oh you~ c:
Blah~ I hate it when that happens really.
Pixitella
the beaast

Insatia ble

Username the beaast

Reference User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Style Colored full body chibi

Offer
ღ Art is done. Here is just a preview version of it. Please complete your side of the trade and I will send you the full version.
Thank you so much for buying! Come again! emotion_bigheart

User Image

wahmbulance IMPORTANT: Quote me once you complete the trade. I have a lot of other trades going so it is best that you quote me once you complete
your side of the trade so that I can give you the full version.

wahmbulance WARNING: Those who don't pay would be reported for scamming. And you can get banned for that.
You are given two weeks to complete the trade. Failure to do so within said weeks, I will have you reported.

completed the trade
thanks again

Sugary Gaian

the beaast

completed the trade
thanks again
Thank you for completing the trade! Here is the full version of your art.
You can find it here as well. Thank you so much for buying! Come again! emotion_bigheart
:cow: moo o3o

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Pixitella
Queen Kianra

►Having to go there every time.. well.. you'll hate it too. sweatdrop

The least they can do is tell us that they cant make it after all or something. :c not leave us hanging. :c And d'awwww its alright. I know how busy you are and I know you are giving your best.

:c Try to give her more time? She's a friend after all?

Can't argue there. <3

Exactly. But still, I do feel bad ;n; I was going to buy a new laptop today, which would mak doing art and pixels easier, but we really need a bed, so I'll be waiting...[/sigh.]

I guess I'll give her a month more. =w= What really irks me is that she has this "To do list" for all her art, and mine is nowhere on there. >n>; So it's kinda like....seriously? And she even has stuff on there like "payment sent.....need to send art", but not for me. [/mumbles.]

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

Pixitella
► yes it is. c:

XDDD oh you~ c:
Blah~ I hate it when that happens really.

xD
                                You silly.

;D
                                [/smolders with love]
                                I know. ; n ;
                                Stupid exchangers.

Sugary Gaian

Queen Kianra

Can't argue there. <3

Exactly. But still, I do feel bad ;n; I was going to buy a new laptop today, which would mak doing art and pixels easier, but we really need a bed, so I'll be waiting...[/sigh.]

I guess I'll give her a month more. =w= What really irks me is that she has this "To do list" for all her art, and mine is nowhere on there. >n>; So it's kinda like....seriously? And she even has stuff on there like "payment sent.....need to send art", but not for me. [/mumbles.]
Like me. If I cant or wont be able to do the art, I tell them to cancel the trade. Explain why I cant do it and let them find someone else. 3nodding

D'awwww~ but its taking so long and they are not responding. You have that right. a new bed? o3o what's wrong with the old one?

But you saw a preview right of the art she is working on for you? o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces